As Time Pass

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Next morning everyone was back at the hospital. Sun-Hee had already told Queen Kym about her leaving and there wasn’t much that Queen Kym could do if that was what the youngster had already chosen. When everyone arrived Cho-Hee was up talking with Hei-Ryung already.
    “Cho-Hee,” Eun-Mi called as Sun-Hee and her rushed over.
    The others looked over at Yunho but he was still peaceful as yesterday.
    There wasn’t anything much to do since Cho-Hee should be fine they all wanted to leave and go home.
    “Sun-Hee you brought all your stuffs, where are you going?” Cho-Hee asked.
    “I’m going back home,” Sun-Hee smiled.
    Cho-Hee was confused at first but then noticed that, that was what she had always wanted so Cho-Hee didn’t question any further.
    “If everything’s fine here I should head back and give an explanation to mom and dad now,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “I think we should head back and clear everything up but what about Cho-Hee?” Eun-Mi said since she did lied pretty big.
    “I’m fine I want to go anyways even if they say no,” Cho-Hee said, just didn’t want to stay there and see Yunho in that condition anymore. She thought it would be better just to leave and let him be, he’ll be happier.
    
    “Sir we’ll take our leave now,” Sun-Hee announced to the king and the rest that was there.
    “Are you all leaving?” the king sighed feeling quite empty.
    Sun-Hee nodded her head, “Sorry for the trouble that me may had cause you.”
    “No…it was just all my fault. Now you all take care.”
    “Thank you,” they all bowed.
    Junsu and Jaejoong were on the end of Yunho’s bed didn’t want to smile at all.
    Yuchun sat in front of his two brothers looking sadly that there goes another chance.
    After biding their goodbyes, they all turned around ready to leave.
    
    “Cho-Hee…,” Queen Jung called as they all stopped and turned back to looked.
    Queen Jung walked up to her and grabbed onto her hand, “would you please stay and take care of Yunho.”
    Queen Jung understand why she’s asking for Cho-Hee to stay. Yunho is her son and of course she understand how Yunho feels toward Cho-Hee, even if he said that her hates her.
    “But…,” Cho-Hee wasn’t sure why. Plus she thought she no longer had anything to do with him. It’ll also look very bad. Plus she doesn’t want to go and there something telling her to stay as well.
    “I know but you’re our only hope,” Queen Jung cried, “please help me take care of him until he wakes up.”
    “I…I…,” Cho-Hee didn’t know what to do. Is it worth to go back and suffer all over? She turned to her sister but their faces were all blank and she knows that it’s her choice now.
    Cho-Hee was silent. Nothing was running through her mind. As she looked over to the bed where the motionless body was lying she could feel the guilt running through her body already.
    “Please, stay. I’ll get on my knee if you want me to,” Queen Jung seemed like she wouldn’t let Cho-Hee go easily.
    “Please don’t. I-I’ll stay,” Cho-Hee unconfidently said.
    Queen Jung cry of happiness as she hugged Cho-Hee.
    “Eun-Mi you stay with her then since there’s no one,” Sun-Hee said.
    “I’ll explain it to mom and dad so don’t worry,” Hei-Ryung said, wanting to leave right away.
    “Thanks take care on the way,” Eun-Mi said, wasn’t sure how she should be feeling.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa was still trying to understand the routine of the village. Everyone was having breakfast together.
    “Please eat all that you can,” Mr. Kwon said.
    “Thanks,” Changmin said as he turned back to his wife and they played with each other.
    “Hyun-Shik and Yuri, why don’t you guys take them for a quick visit around this village after breakfast?” Mrs. Park suggested.
    “That would be great,” Mr. Kwon said.
    “Thanks we would love to look around too,” Jae-Hwa said.
    Breakfast soon ended as Hyun-Shik and Yuri lead the couple out to the wilderness.
    
    Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung were out the door. A minute later, Junsu dashed out the door as the other watch in confusion.
    “Sun-Hee…,” Junsu called watching her back as she reached the elevator.
    Sun-Hee turned back founding someone she didn’t expect.
    “I’ll wait down there for you,” Hei-Ryung said as the elevator opened and she got inside pressing the button for the door to close.
    After Hei-Ryung left, Sun-Hee looked over seeing that Junsu was walking toward her. She wanted to back away but then for some reason her feet was not allowing her. She looked down, feeling the whole hospital had quiet down and she could not hear anything but the footstep him Junsu arriving closer and closer.
    Sun-Hee finally looked up when she couldn’t hear anymore footstep, “Wh…”
    He was right in front of her. He reached up and cupped her cheeks. He leaned in for a quick peck on her lip, “Take good care of yourself,” he smiled one last time for her, and walked away with tears slowly escaping his eye.
    Sun-Hee was speechless and just gripped onto her suitcase and enter the elevator.
    Hei-Ryung on the other side waited until she heard the sound of the elevator door open and looked for her sister. Sun-Hee came out, “Looks like he really love you.”
    “Let’s go,” Sun-Hee wasn’t sure how to replied.

    Since there wasn’t much that the doctor can do for Yunho. His family took him home.

    “Well…I’ll take you guys out to see our beautiful garden first then we’ll go further out,” Hyun-Shik said.
    “Great sound interesting,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “But we’re going only if you promise to be extra careful,” Changmin said.
    “Don’t worry I will and nothing will happen,” Jae-Hwa said, looking at Changmin too assured him.
    Jae-Hwa felt someone grabbed her arm and turned to looked founding Yuri, “Don’t worry Changmin-oppa I’ll take care of her for you,” Yuri pulled Jae-Hwa away and led the way.
    “She’s always like that just don’t mind her,” Hyun-Shik before following the girls. Changmin was a bit confused at how Yuri just snatched his wife from him like that. He followed after.
    “Wow…this is pretty,” Jae-Hwa said, she could see the varieties of stuffs that grows in the garden. It was a bit different from the garden that she had back at her home.
    “There are varieties of flowers and vegetables that we grow here,” Yuri explained.
    “I see. Some look quite familiar,” Jae-Hwa could almost tell most of the plants there.
    “How are you two going?” Hyun-Shik asked.
    “Great,” Yuri smiled.
    “Looks great,” Jae-Hwa smiled followed.
    “Hyun-Shik-oppa enough of here let’s go watch the waterfall,” Yuri said.
    “Let’s not go there it’s extremely dangerous,” Changmin pointed out.
    “But it’s very beautiful. Promise you two will like it,” Yuri convinced.
    “Yuri, Changmin said that…” Hyun-Shik started.
    “It’s fine right I also want to see it too. Plus nothing will happen to me because you’re here protecting me already,” Jae-Hwa tried to convinced his protected husband.
    “Fine by if and only you hold my hand and do not let go,” Changmin took out his hand for her to grab.
    “Deal,” Jae-Hwa pulled away from Yuri and grabbed tightly onto her husband’s hand.
    “Let’s go then,” Yuri said and led first. Hyun-Shik quickly followed after.
    “Hey are you up to something,” Hyun-Shik asked Yuri nudging her arm.
    “What? I can’t be nice,” Yuri was annoyed at how Hyun-Shik is accusing her.
    “If you don’t want to go then go home I can take them,” Yuri looked away with her disappointed face and speed up her pace.
    
    “Hei-Ryung you can go home and explain everything to mom and dad. I want to head straight to the Cheju Orphan House, I want to spend some time there,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Sure I’ll come to after I clear up everything,” Hei-Ryung said.
    As the train came to the stop Sun-Hee took her leave first as Hei-Ryung wanted for her stop anxiously thinking how she should put everything.
    As Hei-Ryung pressed the doorbell, a second later the door flew open revealing the two worried parents.
    “Hei-Ryung how…” Mrs. Han started.
    “Mom…let’s go inside and I’ll explain everything.
    They all walked to the living and sat down waiting for Hei-Ryung to tell the story.
    
    “Today King of North Korea will send Jessica to come and live with us to get to know us better,” the king announced.
    “What? Why? Why is she even gonna come here for? Why does she need to know us better?” Yuchun was full of confusion and denial.
    “In order to prevent war from happening Jaejoong agree to marry Jessica,” the king explained, “and soon later today the news will spread.”
    “Jaejoong,” Queen Kim said, even she didn’t know of the news. Since everything was so chaotic they didn’t have the chance to explained it to everyone.
    “I made up my mind mom,” Jaejoong smiled.
    “Yeah made up your mind my , you just want to forget about Hei-Ryung. You clear know that there is no relationship between you and Jessica and there will never be,” Yuchun stated as a fact that he knows for sure it one hundred percent true.
    “Yuchun,” Queen Park tried to put aside his son’s manner.
    Yuchun angrily stood up and walk the door without his goodbye.
    There was silent after he left.

    Yuri and Hyun-Shik were on the edge of the river, the only path to get to the other side.
    “Yuri be careful,” Hyun-Shik said as he look at Yuri passing through all the rocks and bumps on the ground.
    “I know you don’t have to tell me,” Yuri said with a sound out of annoyance and her eyes filled with anger when she look back and saw how closely Changmin was taking care of his wife.  
    As the passed the scary part, Yuri rushed back over to Changmin and Jae-Hwa.
    “Since we passed the scary part already I want to show Jae-Hwa around and you can hang out with Hyun-Shik-oppa,” Yuri pulled Jae-Hwa away. She was faster than Changmin thought she was.
    “Isn’t it beautiful here?” Yuri asked.
    Jae-Hwa nodded as she looked around finding only fresh green plants and only hearing the sound of the water rushed down the mountain.    
    “Let’s go over here,” Yuri said and lead them over to the cliff closer to the waterfall. Jae-Hwa still kept her smile thought the way there was uncomfortable.    
    Changmin watch closely behind and he could tell they were going to close to the cliff and he rushed over.
    “I can…” Changmin grabbed onto Yuri’s wrist to removed her hand but Yuri lost balanced and dragged down Changmin wit her.
    “Changmin! Changmin!” Jae-Hwa cried as she watch her husband fall down and soon all she could see or hear was the sound of the water splash and nothing else.
    “What happen?” Hyun-Shik rushed over and looked down at where Jae-Hwa was crying.
    “They fell down…”
    “Let’s go check down there,” Hyun-Shik said.
    Jae-Hwa quickly nodded her head and head first.
    “Hold on,” Hyun-Shik said as she turned back, “Hold onto me incase…”
    Without any further, Jae-Hwa grabbed onto his arm and he led them down to the bottom of the waterfall.

    Hei-Ryung was telling the story of what Eun-Mi and Yuchun did to Cho-Hee and Yunho, then the news about Sun-Hee and Junsu, then about Jae-Hwa and Changmin, and she mention about why Cho-Hee and Eun-Mi wasn’t there and where Sun-Hee went and why is she back home.
    “One more thing,” Mrs. Han said, “are you really pregnant?”
    Hei-Ryung remained quite she was quite avoiding the topic the whole time. She nodded.
    “Who is it? Jaejoong?” Mr. Han guessed.
    “Yes father,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “Then why are you not returning is it because he‘s marrying someone else?” Mr. Han asked.
    Hei-Ryung looked at her parent confused, marrying someone else.
    “Have you not heard of the news?” Mrs. Han said. Hei-Ryung shook her head.
    “Just now they just report that in order for better relationship to avoid war Jaejoong agree to marry King of North Korea daughter’s Jessica,” Mrs. Han explained.
    “Even though it’s like that I’ve already made up my mind that I won’t be returning. No one knows of the child beside you two and I,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “Hei-Ryung,” Mrs. Han said, “you didn’t even tell Jaejoong.”
    “No, I don’t see the point plus you guys said that he’s marrying someone else as well so probably he doesn’t even care about me anymore,” Hei-Ryung said, “and lastly I want o apologize for running away from my wedding with Kan but I can’t go back and finish the wedding.’
    “It’s okay honey, they were not mad at you,” Mr. Han said.
    “If you guys are okay with it, I want to go spend time with Sun-Hee over at the Cheju Orphan House?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “Go ahead honey go and clear up your mind, your dad and I will be fine,” Mrs. Han said.
    “If you get there remember to tell Mrs. Pak for giving us such lovely children,” Mr. Han said.
    Hei-Ryung smiled, “Sorry mom and dad.”
    “Don’t worry about it,” Mr. Han said and the doorbell rang.
    Sun-Hee stopped outside of her old home of where she grew up, the place that brought her to life.
    “Oh…is that Sun-Hee,” came a voice. Sun-Hee turned to look and found the lady that always been a mother to her.
    “Oh…hello Mrs. Pak,” Sun-Hee bowed.
    “Wow…very different from the Sun-Hee I knew from last time,” Mrs. Pak joked.
    “I still look the same,” Sun-Hee said.
    “Anyways I heard that you were married with Prince Kym Junsu,” Mrs. Pak asked.
    “It’s a long story I’ll tell you when there’s free time and if you don’t mind is it okay if I stay here for a while.”
    “Of course the kids would love to have someone to play with,” Mrs. Pak said.
    “Thanks,” Sun-Hee said as Mrs. Pak led her inside introducing her to the kids.
    
    King of North Korean came to dropped off his daughter and left. Jessica was feeling uncomfortable at such different place but she already signed herself up for the job so she was willing to take in anything that is come through her way.
    
    Changmin had helped Yuri out of the stream onto the surface.
    “Changmin-oppa I’m scare, I’m scare…,” Yuri grabbed onto Changmin’s arm.
    “It’s fine now, we’re safe,” Changmin smiled.
    Yuri breathe heavily and dashed forward hugged Changmin as tight as she can.
    “I’m scare promise me you’ll not leave me,” Yuri was shaking badly cause of the wet clothes.
    “You’ll be fine Yuri,” Changmin said, he could tell she was a bit overreacting but then after all she’s a girl and she might be scare so he let her be.
    Jae-Hwa and Hyun-Shik reached down the mountain and found the right place to where Changmin and Yuri had came out of the water. Jae-Hwa stopped walking when she saw Yuri in Changmin’s embrace and he was patting her back softly calming her down like a little kid. She turned to faced Hyun-Shik as if she was about to hug him.    Hyun-Shik looked forward and back at Jae-Hwa finding tears at the corner of her eyes and remained quiet.
    
    Cho-Hee was in Yunho’s room in Jung’s Palace. He was in a bed but with the same exactly material on him just like at the hospital.
    “Yunho…” Cho-Hee grabbed onto Yunho’s hand, “I’m sorry would you please wake up…” Cho-Hee keep on having the flashback of the time when she screamed and the car started to spin. She close her eyes tight and lay her head down next to Yunho.
    
    Mrs. Han went to opened the door revealing Kan and his parents.
    “Please come in,” Mrs. Han said and lead them tot eh living room where the other two is at.
    Hei-Ryung apologized and ask for forgiveness.
    “Hei-Ryung, may I please have a talk with you,” Kan asked.
    Hei-Ryung nodded and followed him outside.
    Kan turned to her, “Hei-Ryung I’m not sure how you would feel like but I am still wiling to take you as my wife and I am willing to take care of the child that you are carrying.”
    “Thanks…Kan, you’re a great man but my child will only have one father. I really appreciate you for not leaving me behind but I’m sorry I can’t accept your kindness. Someone like me does not deserve someone like you. You’ll find someone better than me,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “Hei-Ryung…I…”
    “Kan I’m sorry…” Hei-Ryung walked away leaving Kan full of sorrow.

    “Don’t cry,” Hyun-Shik patted Jae-Hwa’s arm.
    She wasn’t sure why she is crying, is she jealous or what?
    Changmin pulled away from Yuri and turned to looked on his side and found his wife holding onto Hyun-Shik’s hand and Hyun-Shik was slowly comforting her. She wasn’t even looking at him. Changmin angrily stood up and went to pulled Jae-Hwa away of Hyun-Shik. She was about to say something to her but then stopped when he saw the tears in her eyes.
    “Take her home first just follow the path way and turn right only then you’ll find the village,” Hyun-Shik said.
    Without saying anything, no thank you, Changmin pulled Jae-Hwa away.
    “Hyun-Shik-oppa!” Yuri yelled and he walked over.
    “What? Satisfy now?”
    “Did you have to interrupt?”
    “Yuri…” Hyun-Shik doesn’t understand why in the world is Yuri acting the way she is.
    “Come on oppa give me a piggy back ride back home,” Yuri smiled.
    “After you cause this you expect me to…”
    “Please oppa…I’m…”
    “Okay get on just because…”
    “Just because I get it oppa…just because you love me so much,” Yuri smiled as she hopped onto his back and he quietly took her back.

    It was nighttime in the palace as everyone was at the same dinner table consisting of Yuchun, Eun-Mi, Cho-Hee, Jessica, and Jaejoong. It was silent not one person dare to speak or want to speak.
    “Hello…everyone I am Jessica, King of North Korea daughter,” Jessica introduced herself.
    Cho-Hee smiled, “Nice to meet you,” and she was back to her own world. Eun-Mi didn’t even want to look at her or be friend with her since she didn’t like her for how she look already. Too girly, selfish, bratty, and spoil.
    “Um…Jaejoong since I’m not familiar with this place is it okay if you show me around tomorrow?” Jessica asked with her most sweet voice.
    “Oh…I just remember I’m free tomorrow Eun-Mi and I can show you tomorrow,” Yuchun said looking over at Eun-Mi earning a glared but hoped for her to cooperate.
    “Oh yes that’s right Yuchun and I are free so we can show you,” Eun-Mi smiled friendly.
    Cho-Hee looked at them and knew they were up to something already, “Please excuse me,” Cho-Hee didn’t have the appetite to eat much.
    “Then Yuchun and Eun-Mi can take you then. I still have a couple of things to get done. Sorry,” Jaejoong walked off, leaving Yuchun and Eun-Mi secretly laughing behind.
    “Then I hope you guys will take care of me then,” Jessica vowed and left. When she turned the world seemed to be shaking from her anger face.
    When she disappear out of sight, Yuchun and Eun-Mi high-five each other.

    Hei-Ryung was in her room packing her stuff ready to leave the next day. She was ready to start a new life since he was ready to move on too.

    Changmin dragged Jae-Hwa all the way back to their room. He let go of her as she turned away, didn’t want him to see her tears, he might think she is just making a fool out of herself.
    “Jae-Hwa,” he called. But she remained at her position.
    “I’m sorry I…I… didn’t mean to hurt you,” Changmin said walking up to her and pass her to face her.
    Jae-Hwa shook her head, “It’s not your fault I’m just too sensitive,” she looked down.
    “Sorry…,” he gently pulled her into a hug and pushed her head to buried on his shoulder between his neck and rest his head next to her.

*************************************
    Hei-Ryung left in the morning, catching the earliest time the train station offered. She brought a few belonging with her, she found a seat on the train and sat by the window staring at the scenery as the train passed by.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa woke up, eating breakfast with the elder. After yesterday incident, they decided to rest and just stay around the village and get to know the others villager.
    
    Sun-Hee was playing with the little kids right after serving breakfast with them.
    “Unnie, I want some candy,” one of the little boy asked.
    “So do I,” another second it.
    “Then you all be nice and play with each other while I run to the store okay?”
    “Okay,” they all said.
    “Now, are you guys asking something from your unnie,” Mrs. Pak walked into the room.
    “Yes…,” all the kids shouted out, honestly.
    “It’s fine I’m just going to go get them some candies,” Sun-Hee protected the kids.
    “Yep that’s right,”  the little boy earlier said.
    “Okay fine but don’t always be asking Sun-Hee to buy you guys candy or I will punish you all,” Mrs. Pak warned the little ones.
    “Understand, Mrs. Pak,” they all shouted, energetically.
    “Be careful when you go,” Mrs. Pak told Sun-Hee and she left the orphan house to buy the kids candy.
    
    Yuchun and Eun-Mi had kept their promise to Jessica and showed her around. They mostly talked to each other and then when they passed some where that she needed to know they quickly told her and returned to talking with each other. It wasn’t that they didn’t know their manner, but they wanted to do it on purpose.
 
    “Junsu, honey please come out and eat,” Mrs. Kym tried to get his son out of his room. It had been the
    Junsu was dead silent. He was sitting over at the couch resting his elbows on his knees twisting the wedding ring that used to be on Sun-Hee finger with his finger. Again and again, he can’t believe he was now alone. Jessica was annoyed but to kept cool and being nice to all she held it in and followed the two.

    Sun-Hee returned back, walking through the little short alley surrounded by tall green and yellow grasses.
    All of a sudden, she felt someone grabbed onto her shoulder and pulled her back, covering made her dropped her bag of candy.
    “Mmmmmm…..”
    By the time when she notice they pulled her down further through the grasses to a bare part and dropped her.
    “W-w-who…?” Sun-Hee couldn’t speak out when she saw the five crazy looking guy surrounding her.
    “Hyung, you can have her first,” a guy speak.
    “Of course I should have her first. It’s rare that someone pretty like this would pass by this poor alley,” the man said taking off his coat for his other member to hold onto.
    Sun-Hee was shaking her head without any sound coming out of . Her heart started to beat rapidly; her breathing grew out of control.
    “Don’t be scare little sweet one. I’ll be as gentle as I can. I promise you nothing will hurt,” the man walked closer to her as she scoot back.
    He approached her and she immediately kicked him, causing him to jumped backward.
    “You little,” the man got angry and rushed toward her pinning her down onto the ground.
    “Okay Hyung better hurry before…”
    “Shut up I know,” he yelled at the standing men and turned back to her.
     Sun-Hee was so scared that still nothing came out of .

    Twisting and turning the ring back and forth it slid out of Junsu’s hand and rolled somewhere. His heart dropped and got on his knee searching around for the ring.
    
    The man, looking in his late thirties, dived down aiming for a kiss oh her lip. But she dodged and he missed.
    “You want to play with me, don’t you?” the man decided to leave her lips for later and aimed for the part where she couldn’t move of do anything to it, her warm inviting neck. He dived down once again and giving her some tough rough contact with her skin.
    “No…no…please stop,” her voice was barely audible.
    
    Junsu’s heart was racing and he was ruining anything, everything that was in his way.
    “Junsu. Junsu, what are you doing in there,” Mrs. Kym shouted from the outside when she heard things dropping and cashing.
    Junsu ignored everything and just searched for his ring. His mom was finally able to broke into his room and saw the messed, saw how Junsu was in the rushed of finding something.

    “Help…,” Sun-Hee screamed as the guys took control of her neck.
    For some reason, Junsu’s smile flashes through her mind, his sincere and gentle touch was in her thoughts.
    She closed her eyes at the thought of Junsu, and felt that the man was off of her.
    She opened her eyes and someone was there to helped her. He seems like some around her age. He was fighting with the guys and soon they took off.
    “Are you okay?” he asked.
    Sun-Hee was scared, wasn’t sure whether he’s the good ones or the bad ones.
    “Don’t worry, don’t be scare I won’t hurt you,” his voice was friendly. He quickly took of his sweater off and put it over her, helping her up. She felt like he could be trust.
    She remained quiet and let him bring her to wherever he’s headed to.

    Junsu was finally able to find his ring under the piles of junk that he created. He grabbed onto it, setting it in his palm and closed his eyes. His heart was finally calm and his breathe was slowly calming down as well. Queen Kym could see the ring in his son’s hand when he found it and sighed heavily, never thought that her son would end up with such a heartbroken.

    By chance, the young man took Sun-Hee backed to the orphan house.
    When they entered inside, Mrs., Pak and the rest rushed toward them.
    “Hoya, what’s wrong with her?”
    “I was coming her and when I passed by the alley I heard someone screaming and I ran to see what was happening and these guys were…”
    “Okay…,” Mrs. Pak didn’t want the little kids to know what had really happen to Sun-Hee, “it’s great that she’s fine now.”
    Mrs. Pak turned to the kids, “Now you all go back to the play room and go play in there,” all the kids followed the order and left.
    “Sun-Hee…,” Hei-Ryung had arrived already during the time she was gone.
    “H-hei-Ryung,” Sun-Hee remembered the voice and turned to her sister. She went out of Hoya’s cared and run to her sister.
    Hei-Ryung embraced her older sister, “It’s fine. You’re safe now,” Sun-Hee said.
    Sun-Hee nodded like a little kid.
    “Take her to her room…and let her rest for today,” Mrs. Pak told Hei-Ryung.    

    (Nighttime) At the dinner table of the orphan house the elders all sat together and eat.
    “Oh…Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung these two are Hoya and Young-Hyun, they are brother that was once in here and now living on their own and you two these two are Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung, once in here as well,” Mrs. Pak introduced the youngster to each other.
    
*************************************

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa stayed over at the small village adjusting to their new life.
    Jessica was trying all ways to be near Jaejoong and trying her best to gain some love.
    Junsu caused troubled each day and was locked up by his dad.
    Yuchun and Eun-Mi relationship grew stronger each day as they watch carefully for the old witch Jessica.
    Cho-Hee stayed with Yunho each day, praying for him to wake up.
    It wasn’t long until Hoya and Young-Hun offered Sun-Hee and Hei-Ryung a placed to live and job to work at. Since Hei-Ryung finally told Sun-Hee about her pregnancy, Sun-Hee wouldn’t let her do much work. In fact, she wanted to dragged Hei-Ryung back to the palace, didn’t want to kid to be born without a father since the father was still alive in the world.

    Their new lives was set a different places. As a month passed, things happened to the couples and singles, happy and sad. As soon as they know it six months had already passed…..