Turning Back

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    It’s almost two month that the couples had been married. The past few weeks didn’t seem like a good time for them.
    (Lunch at School) “Jae-Hwa what’s wrong with you these day?” Sun-Hee concernedly asked.
    “Nothing much,” she replied with attitudes.
    “Yah…why are you so moody recently?” Cho-Hee don’t usually here Jae-Hwa speaks like that.
    “Is there something bothering you?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “I’m fine,” Jae-Hwa shift glared and her eyes land over to a table that she didn’t want to see at all.
    “Don’t tell me that, that had been bothering you?” Cho-Hee saw Jae-Hwa focusing over at the table fully accompany with girls. The other two sisters looked over. If Jae-Hwa wasn’t bothered by it, Hei-Ryung was some what. It had been happening often now.
    Jae-Hwa glared one last time before looking back at her sisters.
    
    
    Living in the palace the past few weeks or since they entered had been very disturbing.
    Lately, Hei-Ryung had been thinking about her marriage. The one thing she’d agreed to do.
    It’s been bothering her. His touch, his stares, his action. Sometimes she don’t get it, she doesn’t hesitate at all when he’s near her. His touch gave her some feeling that maybe she doesn’t even want to feel. The whole marrying thing was just something that happen she wasn’t even sure if her whole life will be ending there. The thought ‘leaving’ was coming to her mind. She knew herself well enough. It looks like she could pictured what will be ahead of she doesn’t leave already.
    Jaejoong wasn’t sure where he’s taking that life that was given to him by accident. Seems like Hei-Ryung had been ignoring him recently. Feels like she feels awkward towards his touch, but wasn’t she fine with it before? He thought she needed some space alone. When at school he would leave her, accompany Hyun-Ae making sure she won’t cause problems to Hei-Ryung, what is he truly feeling now?

    Sun-Hee was happy to see Junsu hanging out with other girls. She thought he will be able to move on from her to someone else. She has no clue how much he’s hurting when girls all over him but she just walks away. She thought it’s best to leave him at his condition. Sooner or later the thought of ‘leaving’ was coming to her mind. She knew better to leave him before she hurt his life more. She don’t even know why in the first place she didn’t step up and protest against marrying him.
    Junsu has been parting from Sun-Hee. He had figured out that she seems better when he’s not next to her. Her smiles was brighter. He knew she always been feeling weird next to him. He selfishly didn’t want to cared about it but now realizing about it, why is she like that toward him? Is he not even worth for her to look at? Accompanying him with girls, was the only thing that he could think of to get her out of his mind, but he knew better she’s in there day and night every single second.

    Cho-Hee never seem to cared. Saying this might sound weird to her, but having Shi-Min hanging around Yunho all the time somehow starts to annoyed her. The way she acted, the way she looks at other, just annoyed Cho-Hee. That just makes her hate Yunho more. The thought of hating other girls around him bugs her, she shouldn’t be feeling like that. She should be happy and careless of what will happen to him. Why can’t she vanished away?
    Strangely, Yunho was confused at himself. Sometimes he wants to see Cho-Hee and just to make her angry. Is he starting to get use to that so when she ignored him and don’t talk back he would feel awkward? He doesn’t seems to understand himself anymore why would he want to played with her isn’t that the number one thing he hates the most, her face?
    
    Jae-Hwa doesn’t knows what’s going on with her anymore. She notice that recently herself is being a big time jerk. She’s just doesn’t know why. She doesn’t believe it’s because of girls hanging out with Changmin. Even though she does get angry, but he seems careless anyways. Everything seems to be bothering her the most simplest thing like, Cho-Hee getting annoyed and complaining all the time. She was used to that but she doesn’t know why it’s bothering her lately.
    Changmin could clearly see a difference in Jae-Hwa. That wasn’t the only thing that bothered him. She had always been on her mind since that night he handed her the bracelet. Constantly thinking about her was driving him nuts. Even if he tries to chase her out of his mind it finds it’s way back in. Seeing her so down lately had been bothering him, but the number one thing that bother him was, why did he even care?

    The palace had been quiet for these few weeks. Yuchun had a lot in mind already. He had no other thought of creating any fun time. He had spend a lot of times with Eun-Mi since she won’t be staying for long. He wasn’t sure if confessing that he liked her was the best way to handle his situation. She didn’t want to always dragged her everywhere when she could waist her time somewhere else?
    Eun-Mi had been troubled too. For once she wanted to returned home. She noticed her sisters all had been very weird and hanging out with Yuchun was fun. But she wasn’t sure if that’s what she wanted to head to. She notice at times Yuchun mind was off to somewhere else seems like he didn’t really wanted to be with her. Since didn’t want to jump to conclusion but she didn’t have the nerve to ask him as well. What if it’s true, that she’s bothering him?

************************
    
    “I have something to say,” Cho-Hee announced to her sisters when they finally had the time to sit and talked with each other. They were in Eun-Mi rooms since that was the only place that belong to her without sharing with any others.    
    “So do I,” Sun-Hee said, sounding like she didn’t want to confessed but she figured it’s time to.
    “Let me start,” the rest were quiet and listening to Cho-Hee.
    “I’m not sure of how you guys are lately. I think it’s pretty bad but I had been thinking. I’m not use if it the best thing to do but I want to go back home after school. Since school is almost over I-I want to break my marriage and leave home.”
    Her sisters were shockingly staring at her. It’s not all shock but just that she thought of it as well.
    “Why…why are you…are you planning to ruined your marriage with Yunho?” Eun-Mi asked, didn’t understand why at all.
    “I was thinking that as well,” Sun-Hee gave in.
    “Why?” Eun-Mi turned to her.
    “Honestly I think we all have been,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “We all want to leave here,” Jae-Hwa said, as the memory of her personal life flashes in her mind.
    “I don’t understand it’s not even that long and you guys are breaking everything already,” Eun-Mi didn’t sound satisfy with her sisters’ decision.
    “First we don’t even know the truth why we are all here. Why in the world would people like us be able to marry the prince and entered the palace and live at such a great place when they don’t even truly know who we are,” Cho-Hee stated.
    “I don’t know where this is taking us but I think we all had made a big mistake of agreeing. We are all not sure what the king is up to or this family is but I’m thinking for me it’s best if I take this one step further,” Sun-Hee said.
    “I’m sorry this is my fault…,” Hei-Ryung apologized stills think it’s her all along.
    “It’s not your it’s just….forget it,” Cho-Hee is pretty tired of the messed.
    “I’m in for breaking this too,” Hei-Ryung said with her head hung down low. Maybe it’s for good to leave him back to his old state before anything can happen if she let herself draws to him.
    “Jae-Hwa what about you. You been quiet,” Eun-Mi turned to her.
    “I’ve been thinking about that a long time ago as well,” Jae-Hwa had no confident in her voice.
    “I guess if that’s what makes you guys happy. I’m in to support you girls. But I don’t think you girls will leave that easy,” Eun-Mi was already thinking ahead. Leaving a royal family like that, she doesn’t think so.
    
     The princes were in their little hanging out room together. They were all quiet thinking to themselves. Since they’re guys its quite weird to be sharing thoughts. They don’t even know where to begin.

    “We should all just go tell the king everything, how we feel,” Cho-Hee suggested, “since he kind of cause a lot of these too maybe he might understand,” Cho-Hee doubted what she had just said.
    “Well I think he seems pretty nice. A nice talk will do,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Let’s wait until there’s a right time for us all to go and talk it out,” Sun-Hee said.
    “It can’t pass this week the sooner the better,” Cho-Hee said.
    “How about right now then?” Eun-Mi proposed.
    “I thinks it’s best too,” Hei-Ryung talked.
    “Alright I guessed,” Sun-Hee sighed being the oldest she had to take responsibility.    
    “Alright since I had kind of cause this trouble let me make it fair. Truthfully, marrying into a royal family we are not suppose to let you girls go easily but because this was all an accident I’ll try to sort this out. Since you girls had stay till this day and it seems like it’s not working out then I guessed who am I to stop you girls. But to make it fair you girls have to get the divorce document to your husband and if they signed it then you’ll be free but if not you’ll be staying here. Understand? Is it fair enough?”
    The girls nodded knowing it’s fair but not sure if it’ll happen. Cho-Hee seems confident, Hei-Ryung and Jae-Hwa showed no expression but Sun-Hee was worried.
    The servant took the paper from the king and handed to the girls. They looked over at it.
    “I hope this is fair enough for you all because divorcing is not only a one-sided thing. Whenever you hand me the paper signed by both then you’ll be free to go out anytime.”
    The Queens were disappointed in everything they were confused at why would the girls make such decision. Why would the king’s decided such thing? But what can they do when it’s the king’s conclusion. All they can do is crossed their and hope for the best will happen to their son. Seem like both side lost the game.

*************************
    
    The girls couldn’t find the right ways to approached them. It seems scarier and much more tense then they had thought. Cho-Hee knew how much hatred Yunho and her shared, but she have no courage to go up to him and ask him.
Jae-Hwa knew clearly that she meant nothing to him but still it breaks her heart. Maybe she’s not read for this kind of change. Sun-Hee was dead scare to hear Junsu’s answer, she had a feeling of what it is but she still hopes it’ll turned around. Hei-Ryung didn’t how or where to even start. She wanted to part but she didn’t know telling him is that hard. Is turning back still okay? Forget about divorcing and giving it another chance?