An Extra Chance

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Yah…Jaejoong let’s go play for a day,” Yuchun knocked on Jaejoong’s door, trying to get him out.
    “Go on without me,” Yuchun couldn’t tell whether he was sad, depression, or okay.
    “Come on man…you shouldn’t lock yourself up. Find some fun. Accept the fact that she left you,” Yuchun couldn’t stand watching them each weeping over the girls that left without a word.   
    Yuchun stood there with silence.
    “Wait for me,” Yuchun heard and smiled a bit.  

    It was another night out at Club Answer. This time it was the five of them. Sitting and drinking with a girl in their arm. Hyo-Joo in Jaejoong’s, Taeyeon in Junsu’s, Ara in Yunho’s, Min-Young in Yuchun’s, and Yeon-Hee in Changmin’s. Though some of the girls were in their arms but only some of them had their arm around them. Yunho and Yuchun had their arm their girl, but the other three girls had their arms wrapped around the other three.
    “How about some dancing? Anyone up for it?” Yuchun asked.  
    “Someone’s wild tonight?” Min-Young rubbed her hand down Yuchun’s chest. Yuchun grabbed onto her hand, pulled it away and gave her a quick fake smile.
    “Alright let’s go,” Jaejoong said and pulled Hyo-Joo toward the dance floor. She smiled as Jaejoong gripped onto her tightly as if he didn’t want her to go.  
    “If you guys want to join please do so,” Yuchun let them know before dragging Min-Young over.
    “Should we go too?” Ara whispered into Yunho’s ear.
    “If that’s what you want,” he searched for her hand and dragged over.
    “Do you want o join them?” Yeon-Hee asked.
    “Is there a problem sitting here?”
    “N-no not at all,” Yeon-Hee was taken a back by his cold voice.  
    “Is staying here fine with you?” Taeyeon asked, slowing taking a step at a time.
    “Go if you want to,” Junsu didn’t even look at her.
    
    The others were having fun at the dance floor while the other two were sitting and just drinking. The girls didn’t mind much as long as they remained in the guys’ arm. After a little dancing they all came back and drink with each other. Since the girls enjoyed drinking they drank nonstop. The guys wanted to clear their mind for at least a minute. The girls watched carefully at how much they were drinking. Perhaps something was in mind.

    Yuchun already came prepared, telling his guards that no matter what happens they must get the five of them back home. The guards guarded outside and when the girls supported them out the guards quickly walked over and blocked their ways.
    “Move it. Can’t you see their drunk?” Min-Young eyed the guards talking with her attitude.
    “Yes we can. Please hand them over, we’ll take care from here onward,” one of the guard spoke, slightly bowing for talking back.
    “We’re fine we can take them home,” Ara said.
    “Would you guys please move aside?” Hyo-Joo asked.
    “Sorry, but we will have to obey,” the guards signaled the others.
    They started the pulled the princes away from the girl.
    “I told you…I can…take…care of…it,” Min-Young hit the guards with her purse.
    “Let go,” the other girls squeals in the high pitch trying to win over the guards.
    People walking by were looking and they soon gave up. The guards took them away as the girls strength up themselves. They brushed off any dust that might have landed on them whiling trying to fight for the prince.

    The king and queens were outside waiting for their children. The car pulled up and the driver parked the car and walked out bowing, “sorry for arriving so late.”
    “It’s okay,” the king said as one guard opened the door, but no one came out.
    “Did they not come home?” Queen Kim asked.
    “They’re all drunk.”
    “Take them to their room and let them be. They can look after themselves tomorrow when they’re in their right conscious,” the king ordered. The guards bowed as they each brought one prince over to their place.
    “See what you’re doing?” Queen Kym angrily yelled at her husband.
    “I see.”
    “And how fare are you planning to do this?” Queen Jung asked.
    “The kids are suffering along with their kids,” Queen Shim stated.
    “I know and I see,” the king sighed.
    “And what are you waiting for?” Queen Park asked.
    “Can’t you stop think plan of your now?” Queen Kim asked.
    “Why should I stop? I can’t believe they haven’t figure it out yet.”
    “Of course they can’t. Can’t you see they are love struck they barely remember who their mom are,” Queen Park said, usually Yuchun would figure things out.
    “I guess their love are not for real then. I just part them and play with them for a bit but look at them they turned to a whole new person. Shouldn’t they continue to fight for the one they love instead of going out with another girl?” the king replied.
    “Aren’t you finding those girls for them?” Queen Jung asked.
    “Yes but I didn’t ask them to stick with them. They could have left them and I would say absolutely nothing beside keep bringing more girls until they man up.”
    “I think it’s enough. Haven’t you lie enough to them?” Queen Shim asked.
    “I can’t stand watching them like this anymore. I just saw Junsu happy when she came back and now he’s like before. I know that no matter what he’ll not move on,” Queen Kym said.
    “I know and I know all of your concern, but I will not stop. It’s up to them to see if they’ll realize it if not I guess then it’s their luck. Should we go to bed now it’s late?” the king concluded and left the wives there staring at him with anger.

***************************************

    “Guys we letter from someone unknown,” Eun-Mi shouted.
    “What’s up with the early shout?” Cho-Hee asked as everyone gathered up.
    Eun-Mi handed them each a envelope, the one that was labeled with their name on it.
    “Who is this from?” Hei-Ryung asked.
    “Something isn’t right?” Sun-Hee looked around the envelope but nothing was on there.
    While they were talking, Eun-Mi, Cho-Hee, and Jae-Hwa already started to open it and the two soon followed.
    The three younger one reached inside and pulled out what inside.
    “What this?” Eun-Mi raised her voice, dropped the envelope and started shuffling through the deck of pictures in her hand. Cho-Hee and the others soon flipped through each and single pictures.
    “What the heck is this?” Eun-Mi threw the pictures up in the air.
    “Who sent theses?” Sun-Hee asked, trying to speak like she wasn’t affected by it.
    “Just throw them away,” Cho-Hee said, “ there just trying to get on our nerve now that we finally out of their life and they can party or go clubbing whenever with whoever they want.”
    Jae-Hwa tried to prevent her tears from falling but it didn’t work it was already escaping, who’s watching Ayumi?
    “Don’t you cry Jae-Hwa…don’t fall for it. Everything they had done is just a joke,” Cho-Hee told her, didn’t want to believe it herself but what the picture he was close to her. He held her and let her touch him.
    “Just throw them away,” Sun-Hee started to picked up the one Eun-Mi threw.
    “Just forget it,” Hei-Ryung knew they decided to leave so of course they had the right to do whatever they want.
    Cho-Hee reached for the pictures in Jae-Hwa’s hand, Hei-Ryung’s hand, and the ones in Sun-Hee’s and walked to the kitchen and threw it all away.
    “Guys we decided to come here. It shouldn’t bother us anymore right?” Sun-Hee asked but her mind was questioning did he really touched her?
    “Let’s just have some fun tonight too then. Call Dennis and tell him to invite some of his friends,” Eun-Mi said, forcing a smirk on.
    The girls acted as if they were okay on the outside but deep inside they were deeply troubled and hurt.
    
     After the prince had woken up from their long night sleep they washed up, took their long morning shower to wake them up. After coming out from the bathroom, they were greeted with a servant with a tray containing something. The prince grabbed it and opened it up, a letter?
    Jaejoong opened the letter he received and saw a picture of Hei-Ryung with someone. Hei-Ryung was off from her work hours and on her way home while one of her co-worker offer to walk with her. Jaejoong crumbled the pictures up, and threw them somewhere in his room while her smile on the picture flashes in his mind.  
    Junsu ripped up the pictures of Sun-Hee talking happily with some guys in the area that looks some what like a club. The picture was taken when she was off work and ready to head on home. He walked angrily out of his room to one person.     
    Yunho saw the pictures of Cho-Hee sitting at a café with some guys like their having their date. His eyebrows scrunched up as he threw the picture in the air, “when I come back these picture better be gone,” he yelled at the servant before leaving.
    “Hmm…just like how I thought. You can move on pretty fast,” Yuchun smirked and threw the picture back at the servant. But he was angry, why in the world or how in the world did he receive those picture? And he knew who to ask.
    Changmin stared at the pictures of Jae-Hwa grabbing the flowers from a guys. It was pictures from the time when she and her co-workers got off work and they receive some free flowers and he decided to gave Jae-Hwa his. Changmin stared, focusing hardly without knowing tears had escaped his eyes.

    “Dad what the heck were those suppose to mean?” Yuchun angrily yelled at his dad. It has to be his dad, who else?
    “Oh…you saw,” the king smiled as he saw his sons walked in one by one, “just thought I should show you guys how they’re living without you guys by their side. Seems pretty happy huh?”
    The princes had nothing to say because they indeed seemed happy.
    “Shouldn’t you guys move on too?” the king asked.
    Yuchun angrily walked out. He didn’t need to hear anymore. The others sat helplessly for a minute before dashing out. There was nothing else to ask because what their dad said was right. They moved on and lived happily so why would they sit and weep over them.
    
    The king turned to his wives earning death glares from each one of them.
    “What’s up with the looks?” the king asked as if he was innocent.
    “Isn’t it enough?” Queen Kim asked.
    “Can’t you see how off their mind they were? They’re not even thinking carefully. They didn’t even ask me how in the world did I know where they live or how I got it?” the king asked.
    “It was because they’re deeply hurt and nothing can flow right in their mind beside their love ones had found a new one,” Queen Jung replied.
    “But…still….we’ll just wait to see if anyone of them will realized it then. The sooner the better,” the king smirked leaving his wives while they eyed him again.