Starting Anew

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    “Yah…Jaejoong you can’t possibly live the rest of your life like a depress ghost,” Cho-Hee warned Jaejoong. They were outside of the Kim’s Palace under a gazebo.  
    “What do you want me to do?” he asked.
    “Hm…why did you agree to marry Jessica?” Cho-Hee asked and before he could answer he added, “and don’t even tell me that you like her.”
    “Of course there’s no feeling toward her. Just to protect the country,” Jaejoong said simply.
    “Then don’t be a good prince and be a bad one as long as you’re happy,” Cho-Hee said.
    “I’m not being a good prince here. I’m just considering others, everyone else that lives here,” he said.
    “One curious question that I have in mind this whole time, well way before but I really really…”
    “Just ask.”
    “Why did you agree to marry Hei-Ryung at first?”
    Jaejoong was caught off guard, wasn’t sure hoe to answer her at first but then something came.
    “Probably the same reason why you decided to come back and take care of Yunho,” Jaejoong said, he was sure she felt something.
    “Don’t even talk about him. Six month passed already and he’s still showing no sign,” she stated out of anger.
    “You’re mad?”
    “Of course not, why would I be mad at someone that’s can’t even hear me,” Cho-Hee said, “and plus I don’t know why I even came back.”
    “Maybe you felt something towards Yunho,” Jaejoong suggested.
    “Felt something towards him, you must be kidding me,” Cho-Hee said, think something caught her mind, “So are you trying to say you felt something toward Hei-Ryung?”
    “Yah…I was talking about you not me,” Jaejoong denied.
    “Don’t lie to me…I feel that when we talk about Hei-Ryung you seem to change you don’t feel as much depress or lonely.”
    “I’m not lonely and not depress, I was born looking like this.”
    “But I think I’m right…”
    “Well anyways probably you back here to cause me trouble,” Jaejoong laughed.
    “Don’t joke. It’s not funny,” she said, though he wasn’t on the same topic she was still thinking hardly.
    “Okay,” Jaejoong messed her hair, “but thanks for talking to me though. It really does make me feel better.”
    “Yeah…when we talk about Hei-Ryung,” Cho-Hee told him.
    “Yah…I don’t want to talk to you anymore.”
    “It’s okay as long as I see a change in Kim Jaejoong and as long as I know how he felt toward Hei-Ryung then I am fine,” Cho-Hee said.
    “Awh…now I see why Yunho doesn’t want to wake up because he’s stuck with someone so hardheaded like you,” Jaejoong chuckled.
    “It’s a good thing he doesn’t either I’m tired of arguing with him,” she said, admitting arguing with him is pretty tiring.
    “What did you say?” Jaejoong wasn’t sure if he heard it correctly, “you’re tired of arguing with Yunho, but the Cho-Hee I use to know love to argue with him. So you are changing as well…”
    Cho-Hee remained silent but gave him a look.
    “Okay enough I’ll talk to you later, go on and check on Yunho. Make sure he doesn’t wake up one day and hear you pouring out your feeling to him.”
    “What are you trying to say?”
    “Nothing, go on.”
    “Remember don’t you dare fall for that Jessica or I’ll…”    
    “I got it…,” he pushed her away. Jaejoong had to admit the Cho-Hee he knew now was different from the one he knew before or was it just that he didn’t care to communicate with her?

    “Hey Young-Hun…you better take good care of Hei-Ryung today,” Hoya told his younger brother.
    “Understand…and you better take good care of Sun-Hee,” Young-Hun said.
    “Hey…were not little kid,” Sun-Hee told them.
    “Maybe you two should just watch out for yourself,” Hei-Ryung said, sometimes the two brothers can be very childish.
    “How can someone with a big stomach like yours take good care of themselves?” Hoya made fun of her big belly.
    “Hey…I’m healthy that’s why my belly is big. I know that my child is very healthy as well.”
    “So are you for sure you don’t want to know the baby’s gender,” Young-Hun asked.
    “I want it to be a surprise,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “So do I?” Hoya agreed.
    “Okay let’s go to work before we’re late, Hei-Ryung take good care of yourself,” Sun-Hee said to Hei-Ryung before leaving the house to the work that Hoya helped her find. She was working close by where they live at a café shop. Hoys was working in there and was able to convinced the manager to hired another person, so Sun-Hee was hired.
    As they arrived at the work place, Sun-Hee stopped by the market nearby their work place and listen to what was on the news.
    “Attention everyone, we had just arrived at the Seoul Bar after hearing that Prince Junsu had gotten into another fight. We were not sure why these days Prince Junsu is always causing such problems.,” the news reporter was talking until Junsu walked out of the bar with blood on his lip, “Prince Junsu can you please answer one question for us?”
    “I have nothing to say,” he walked away.
    “Last week was reported that he was in a fight at the Hot Line Club and today he just got into another fight, we are all curious to why Prince Junsu is turning out to be like this. Please check back on us for more information regarding to Prince Junsu’s problem,” and the news was off for commercials.
    Sun-Hee reached up and touch the necklace on her neck. The necklace that she received when she was in Paris with Junsu. It was one of the treasure that she treasure the most. It was one of the time that she had fun.
    “Do you still care about him?” Hoya asked, knowing that Sun-Hee stopped each time to hear news about the same person only.
    “Let’s go we only have a few minutes left,” Sun-Hee left first.
    Soon they arrive at Refreshing Su’s Café and went to work.

    “Hey your stomach is pretty big I wonder are we going to have a boy or a girl?” Changmin was patting Jae-Hwa’s stomach.
    “I told you we should just let the doctor tell us,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “But don’t you want it to be a surprise,” Changmin said.
    “Since when did you start liking surprise,” Jae-Hwa asked, her husband didn’t look like someone who would like big surprise.
    “Well…since the day you told me you like me,” he said.
    “When…when did I say that I like you,” she said.
    “Don’t you lie. Even if you didn’t say it, it’s all over your face,” he said.
    “I never said that I like you, you are just assuming it,” she said as her look at her doubtfully and she continued, “but I do remember telling you that I love you,” she looked shyly away.
    “Oh…I see, my wife just love me so much that she had no likes from the beginning, it just went straight to a love…” he said.
    “Are you making fun of me?”
    “Obviously I am,” he said, “I started from hating to love but you just went from love to what obsess?”
    “And what if I said yes?”
    “Then I’ll love her for the rest of my life,” he said.
    “Anyone that’s is obsess with you?” she asked, didn’t know who he was referring to.
    “No dummies…the one with the big stomach.”
    “There are a lot of big stomach out in the world.”
    “The girl named Jae-Hwa.”
    “There are a lot of girls out there name Jae-Hwa,” she said, his answer wasn’t quite there yet.
     “Then what about the girl that I am…” he leaned in for a quick kiss, “kissing right now.”
    “What if the girl you’re kissing right now is someone else?”
    “I know that the girl I’m kissing right now is who. And will only be her,” he said.
    “What if I wasn’t Jae-Hwa all along. What if I am someone that just look like her?”
    “Then you can be my Jae-Hwa forever,” he looked her in the eyes, “and you can stop now. You wouldn’t want to hear it if I start to make fun and tease you.”
    “Yeah your teasing aren’t teasing it’s just some hurtful and painful words,” she said.
    “Then you are my Jae-Hwa,” Changmin smiled while Jae-Hwa chuckled. Her baby was close to nine months already, she can be due any time.

    “Hey I can see that Jessica is pretty bore,” Eun-Mi told Yuchun.
    “I see, it’s a good thing that Cho-Hee’s around too,” Yuchun said.
    “It’s just funny to see how she fights with Jessica to stay with Jaejoong,” Eun-Mi said.
    “That originally was suppose to be my job but it’s a good thing Cho-Hee took over so I can spend more times with someone else beside my own brother,” Yuchun said, “plus I think Cho-Hee wouldn’t want to spend her time with the sleeping Yunho for the rest of her life. If I’m her I would died of just staring at him each day.”
    “I think Cho-Hee is fine with it,” Eun-Mi said, didn’t hear Cho-Hee complained much about staying with Yunho the six months she was there. She just heard of how worried and when will he wake up from Cho-Hee.

    “Hey…are you planning not to return to the child’s father?” Young-Hun asked.
    “If I planned to returned then I wouldn’t be here okay?” Hei-Ryung said, didn’t want to talked much about Jaejoong. Probably he’s already living his life with Jessica. Hei-Ryung heard the news of Jessica spending time with him in the palace. Maybe Jaejoong is attach to Jessica already.
    “But sometimes you…,” Young-Hun started but was stopped by Hei-Ryung.
    “If you keep on talking about him then I’m gonna leave you home alone.”
    “You can’t go anywhere, it’s dangerous,” he said.
    “But if someone doesn’t I think I’ll have to risk it and leave before I died in here with him,” she said.
    “Okay I’ll stop,” he said, “do you want anything to eat?”
    “No. Are you hungry?”
    Young-Hun shook his head.
    “Sometimes living with you is like living with a baby,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “Yah…I’m older than you,” he pouted.
    “But…”
    “Okay I understand that I was born acting childish but hey my face is pretty handsome and I am strong as any man out there,” he said, smirking at her making her laughed.
    “Okay I understand,” she said.

    Cho-Hee walked back to the Jung’s Palace and entered Yunho’s room thinking about what Jaejoong said earlier. Did she really felt something toward for Yunho. Is that why she’s back?
    She found him laying on his bed as usual as each time she enter for the pass months. She walked over and sat next to him the same spot she sat each time.
    His hand was lay down next to his side. She stared at it and when she noticed she was holding onto his left hand with both of her hand.
    “Yah…Jung Yunho, Jaejoong said that I must felt something towards you that’s why I’m here,” she said, “but I don’t think that is true. Well I’m not sure. I never thought that  would feel something towards a person like you. But after Jaejoong said that I started thinking. Was that the reason why I’d stay? If I think of how bad you treated me in the past I would have left you that day already, but I felt that it was my fault that you end up like this so I just wanted to stay to make sure you’re fine. But why would I care if you’re fine or not? Now I am confuse…can’t you just wake up and argue with me so I’ll at least know the difference. I’m positive there’s no feelings. Also, I’m tired of watching you sleep, but…” she stopped talking it was just as if she’s talking to herself.
    She stared at the person that she spend her time with for the pass months, that did not even speak to her once.
    “Hey…by the way I’m still curious to what you said you wanted to tell me that day,” Cho-Hee told him, “but never mind. Why can’t you just wake up? Don’t you know that…never mind,” she put his hand back down and sighed.
    She stared over at his face, calmly different from when he argues with her. He is indeed handsome no wonder why people fight over him, but it’s not like his handsomeness would make me fall for him. He have such a bad personality, such a turn off. She stared at his eyes to his nose to his lips and remember about the day that she accidentally kissed his cheek.
    She slowly leaned in and touch his lips, feeling the softness against her lips. She pulled away and sat back down, “sometimes I just don’t understand either.”

    “Junsu do you want to be locked up for the rest of your life?” the king asked him.    
    Junsu remained quiet.
    “If anything happen one more time don’t expect to see the sun again,” the king said, walking away angrily. Problems just seemed to dragged on and have more coming. The king is pretty much tired of it too.
    “Junsu, honey are you hurt?” Queen Kym asked.
    “I’m fine mom. Don’t worry about me,” he said and walked away.
    “Do you want me to bring her back?” his mom said.
    “No need. She’s happier without me,” he said reaching for the necklace he’s wearing. ‘Lovers Forever’ it was just a phrase.

    “Jaejoong, can I please ask for something?” Jessica asked, finally was able to find a time alone with him.
    “Sure.”
    “I wanted to invited over my friend from Japan is that fine.”
    “Sure.”
    “He’s Kiyomizu Sunggyu, son of King of Japan…”
    “If you find it boring here go ahead and invite your friend.”
    “Well he said he had been wanting to visit here a long time too so he gonna come anyway,” Jessica said.
    “Anything else?”
    “Jaejoong,” they both could here someone calling his name.
    “Oh…Cho-Hee, anything?”
    “Oh I just wanted to ask you something,” Cho-Hee asked and turned to Jessica and bowed.
    “If you’re done may I please talk to him alone,” she asked.
    Jessica politely bowed and left though she wanted to yelled at Cho-Hee that she always wanted to talked to Jaejoong each time she’s with him.

    “Anything…did Yunho finally wake up?”
    “Don’t even talk about it. I’m not even sure when he’s gonna wake up. He’s sleeping peacefully for so long already,” Cho-Hee sighed.
    “Always concerned about him…” Jaejoong pointed out.
    “Not always,” she said.
    “So you admit it you are concerned about him at times,” Jaejoong said.
    Cho-Hee remained quiet because if she keeps on talking to him then he’ll just keep on making her reveal more stuff.
    “You don’t have anything to talk to me do you?”
    “Of course not, I saw how dead your face was like when she was next to you so I thought of coming to help before you died and not see my sister again.”
    “Cho-Hee you should just remained quiet.”
    “I was just helping you.” They both sat there and stared off into different places.
    

    “Hey Yuchun, do you think all of my sisters will come back one day and live with your brothers again?” Eun-Mi asked.
    “Well do you think that all of my brothers will find your sisters and bring them back again?”
     “I have a feeling that…it’ll happen,” Eun-Mi said.
    “Then same here,” Yuchun smiled.
    “Yuchun…” Eun-Mi called.
    “Yes.”
    “Then what about…” Yuchun phone ringed and Eun-Mi stopped.
    “Sorry,” he said and took his phone out of his pocket and looked at who text him.
    “What?!” Yuchun jumped.
    “What?” Eun-Mi asked, what could be so surprising.
    “Nothing Jaejoong text about Jessica,” Yuchun said, still looking surprise.
    “Did she do something now? Maybe you should go get her away from him first I’ll wait here,” Eun-Mi said and pushed Yuchun off.
    “Wait for me then,” Yuchun said and left.
    “How can he possibly text me,” Yuchun was so surprised that his heart was beating rapidly. Yuchun passed by the gazebo and saw Cho-Hee with Jaejoong.

 

So what gender do you think Changmin's and Jae-Hwa's child going to be? and Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung?