Discovering Something

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

   “Aish…let go of me Shim Changmin…” Jae-Hwa jerked her hand back. She was just hurting herself. Was he angry? But, at what? He shows no sign of anything. What’s up with the sudden action? It wasn’t long until they’ve reached their room. There was a loud thump sound as the door was slammed close and locked. She was thrown to the bed.
    “Yah…you’re not even drunk don’t act like a fool,” she shouted, didn’t want to tolerate his action.
    “Acting like a fool…why don’t you asks yourself that?” he focused on her.
    “In your eyes I’m always a fool so no difference whether I ask or not,” she pointed out the obvious.
    “Of course you’re a fool a meaningless person on this earth…”
    “What about you? Are you that meaningful…? What did I ever do wrong to you?”
    “Entering my life and always bring disaster into it.”
    “Well I guess you’ll have to deal with it. Aren’t you a man? Can’t you handle such small problem?”
    “I can handle everything but that face of yours bothers every single second.”
    “I-I-I n-never…” be brave Jae-Hwa, “ask you to look at this face.”
    “It always appear.”
    “Well too bad I guess your life will be distress with this face then…”
    “Not unless…” he walked over trapped her down on the bed.
    “What are you doing?”
    “A like you what should I do? You don’t get enough that’s why you are going out with others to satisfy your needs…” he hates the fact of other doing stuffs to just make him angry or looking down on him. And what she agreed to earlier, going with another guy, makes him want to punch whoever it is in the face. Why in the world would another person wife go out in public with another man beside her husband? Not that he cared. It’ll make him look bad…it’ll make others talk about him, troubles gonna come day and night once it spread. If he wasn’t the prince he wouldn’t even cared. He won’t have to deal with the news that will happen.
    “And is that a problem with you? Why would you care? A useless wife like me got to have her fun too, right? How can she spend the rest of her life in a place like hell…with a devil,” her tone was rising but near to crackling as well.
    He glared at her burningly as her eyes tears up.
    “A devil…hell…having your fun,” he repeated the words that took his brain out.
    “Is that what you want…?” he asked, fiercely.
    “None of your business…let me go. I’m tired,” she tried to moved out. He pushed her back into her position. He waist no second, didn’t even wait for her to fully be position as he crushed his lips onto her, giving her what she need. The hands on his chest were trying to remove him. One of his hand were behind her head pushing it forward as another was behind her waist pulling her body closer. After a minute of his rough session; he pressed his forehead against her, staring with burning eyes as tears escape from hers.
    “One night wasn’t enough for you huh?” she said nothing just glaring with tears.
    “Why are those fake tears coming out? Aren’t you enjoying it?” he asked, as he crammed their lips together again, going  for another round. He was going easy on her. He was the air out of her. Trying to satisfy her needs out of his anger. There were no responses from her at all. No hitting, no squirming, no thing. He pulled away, finding her eyes shut tightly. How is this girl really like? Is she how he see her?
    “Why aren’t you doing anything?” he asked, curious to why isn’t she reacting at all. Is she supposed to? Either way he still gonna do what he wants right? Her eyes still tightly closed as he had a studying lesson on her face.
    “You can stop those fake tears now,” he said, releasing his gripped on her and use it to support his weight while still on top of her.
    She opened her eyes , shoved him off, “don’t ever touched or care about the girl you never loved or liked. It’ll just be a waist of your time. No matter what I do it’s my decision…it has nothing to do with you…whatever I do, sleep with another it’s my problem not yours…don’t interfere if you don’t cared. Remember I’m a human being not a toy for you to…” he stood up, cupped her cheeks, and jammed their lips together. She squirmed, wanting to get away.
    “You belong to me already no matter happens you’ll get the name of this devil’s wife,” he smirked, is that what everyone wanted, for them to be a couple…forever?????
    

    It didn’t take long for Jaejoong to successfully to drag Hei-Ryung into their room. He was lucky his girl doesn’t fight back, making their traveling easier. He immediately slammed her back to the door after he locked it and trapped her in place. She was clueless of what she did to deserve such punishment. He didn’t say anything at first as he stared at her heatedly. She looked down as always.
    “Are you going?” What is he talking about, going where?
    “Are you going?” he asked, once again softer.
    “Going with Cho-Hee…?” Hei-Ryung asked for clarification before answering.
    “Answer me,” she guessed it’s the right topic.
    “Why not? All of them are going I should at least go and watch after them,” she said. He came closer as his eyes focus on her harder. Why is she always doing what other tells her? Why not what she chose to?
    She was feeling uneasy, “Um…if there’s nothing else would you please excuse me. I’m tired…,” she lowly said, bending down to go through his arms, blocking her ways. He pushed her back to the door, hitting her back quite hard.
    “Tell me if you go and the guy takes advantage of you what will you do?” he raised his voice, startling her.
    She was confused, why is he thinking that? He’s going with another what’s wrong if she goes with another too.
    “You are going with another so why can’t I go with another and my sisters?” he couldn’t believe she asked that.
    Clearly, she’s a girl and he’s a boy.
    “Firstly you are my wife…,” he reasoned as she thinks.
    “What about you…claiming I’m your wife then turned around and embarrassed me to go with another like I’m just unimportant and invisible,” she thought, tried to hide the waters in her eyes. He knew why the tears were developing.
    Before speaking back to him, her tears fell without permission. Everything just wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be. Why is she being treated like that? Why does it even hurt her? He watches the confusing lady in front of him, tears falling and expressionless. He gently wipes the tears away.
    “I’m sorry…” he sincerely apologized, knowing he was wrong all along. It was his fault for playing with her. He was just curious to see her reaction and action to what she will do…what kind of girl she is? Obviously an innocent one…not even fighting back if she was hurt. He pulled her in for a hug, why is she…he inhaled her scent in. Pulling away, he made them closer by attaching their lips together making them feel like one. Another tears left her closed eyes. Why? He’s touching her again and why isn’t she doing anything? He doesn’t love her why always touch her like he does?
    “Don’t cry I was just playing with you…I’ll go with you,” he smiled, wiping the tears that came down the moment. It wasn’t the reason why she cried, not because he didn’t want go with her. Well maybe probably 5/100 is.
    She looked down, what is she suppose to say? She just didn’t want to be treated like if he wanted to keep her then keep her, if he wants to pushed her aside and leave with another then just do it. She a human being she have feelings too.
    He touches her chin, slowly lifting up her head. She stills have tears left over.
    “Don’t cry anymore…” he holds onto her head and pulled her in, kissing her forehead. Why is he so nice now? Different from the one earlier?
    “What are you thinking?” he asked, knowing something is on her mind. She shook her head.
    “Answer me,” he whispered. She shook her head again. He leaned in. She bends down and escaped under. He let her slide down. He turned to her as she back up. Backing up to the bed. Soon she hit the end of the bed and sat down. He continued as she leaned back.
    “I’ll punish you if you don’t tell me,” he threatened her as her back was fully against the bed already.
    “I-I-I…” he ducked down giving her another light peck to scare her and back away.
    He smirk, “are you gonna tell me now?”
    “I’m tired…”
    “Changing topic I see…fine,” he stood up smiling, “Good night.” He walked over to his side and slide under the blanket. She walked to her side and slide under. She was facing her side but suddenly a body jumped over her. His top body was on top of her. She was frightened for a second.
    “Good night again…and sorry…” he captured her lip again and turned back to his side closing his eyes with satisfaction. She touched her lip…somehow, she was smiling.
    

    Junsu was never this angry. Why does it look like Sun-Hee can just be passed from one to another like she’s nothing? Is she gonna let another do anything to her? Is she just gonna cried and panic?
    He roughly jammed her back to the door after locking it.
    “Are you just gonna go with your sisters and let them do anything to you?” he raised his voice at her, but she wasn’t astonished.
    “What do you mean they are Cho-Hee’s friends they won’t do anything bad?”
    “What do you know? They are guys?” he was more like yelling now.
    She stopped. What was he trying to tell her? He put up his hand crashing it against the wall, “I’ll show you what I meant…”he started kissing her neck. Why is she always so lost? Is she pretending or not knowing? Does she seriously not know what they’ll do to a disadvantaged girl?    
    “J-junsu w-what are you d-d-oing? P-please stop…,” she begged, why is he like that? Was that what he meant?
    He stopped and stared at her, into her eyes, “Why didn’t you do anything…? Why didn’t you fight back? Hit me? Slap me? Yell at me?”
    She was closed to crying…was that what she’s supposed to do?
    “Hit me. Yell at me…” he softly whispered to her. She couldn’t stop her tears at the minutes it storm down. What is she suppose to do at such situation?
    He caressed her cheeks, “Why are you so…” he bend forward gluing his lip onto hers…forgetting about what he told himself, not to scare her.
    It was a soft, gently touch. He knew she wasn’t afraid. She felt relaxed at his touched somehow.
    She slow down her breathing as he snake his hand behind her waist pulling her closer. He took the honored and parted her lip aiming for a much more meaningful kiss. She moved back a little…her mind was a bit blank-what exactly is happening to her?   
    “I-I…” he was trying to say something but his lips met her once again before he could spit it out. She closed her eyes. He knew she felt like she trusted him. He deepen the kiss within a second. He cupped her cheeks, making it easier for him to make his move. But, he couldn’t get the picture off his head…he shouldn’t rushed her or himself. What makes him the most happiest is her just being there already. A minute of the passionate kiss, he pulled away.
    Pressing their forehead together, he securely whispered, “Sorry…sorry if I’m not gonna always be there to protect you but I’ll try my best…” she tried to catch up with his action and words. He picked her up bridal styles, “Sorry I raised my voice at you…I just couldn’t afford to see you not doing anything back if…” he set her onto the bed.
    “Anyways good night…” he took the chance to peck the welcoming lips again. He parted and went to his side.
    “Junsu…” Sun-Hee could finally pull herself together.
    “Hmp…” he smiled, looking over at her. The simple sound calling his name brought joy to him already.
    “I’m sorry about everything…” he wasn’t sure what she is apologizing for, “…thanks for all the caring and love but I don’t think I can accept it. You don’t have to be here and protect a girl that you barely know about. Please just live your live.”
    “Sun-Hee…,” he called wasn’t sure what she was talking about or is it that he didn’t want to understand it?
    She didn’t want to looked over to him…knowing that, that wasn’t what he would like to hear.
    “Sun-Hee,” he called again, using his elbow to support him on the bed and he turned her to him.
    She hesitates for a second but knowing that it can’t continue like that forever.
    “No matter whatever is gonna happen I had decided on my future already and that future will contain you in there…so please look forward into it and don’t push me away…,” he tried to smiled.
    “But…” she wanted it to end, “but…” he leaned in touching her lip again. He didn’t want to hear what she’s saying, he didn’t want her to push him away. He can’t stand to lose her. Is it unbelievable at such time?
    He pulled away. She braved up wanting it to end, the awkwardness shouldn’t continue anymore.
    “I-I-…” he leaned down pressing his lips onto hers again. He hates this moment but how will she understand or how should he put it for her to understand.
    “Please Sun-Hee…” he parted she stopped, knowing it wasn’t the right time.
   

    “Hey…you…” Cho-Hee fight to pull her hand away from the guy dragging her like crazy, “…let go of me.”
He ignored her. She didn’t care how much the pain is on her wrist just as long as she’s free from him. She’ll not let this man take control of her.
    Yunho stopped, annoyed by her motion of trying to escaped, “If you don’t stop moving I’ll…”
    “You’ll what? What can you do to me?” she raised an eyebrow at him.
    “You wanna see…” he pulled her in closer. She uses her free hand, pressed it against his chest to prevent her from getting closer to him.
    “Do you think that’ll work?”
    “Anything to stay away from you…”
    “We’ll see,” he used his other hand and grabbed the one against his chest decrease the distance between them. A foot away until their face touches. Their eyes were staring at each other wanting to bite each others head off.
    “What did I ever do wrong?” she asked.
    “Why do you always cause nonsense troubles for other couples?”
    “What did I do?” she asked, what exactly did she do?
    “What did you do? Taking others’ wife and planned out dates for them.”
    “Oh…that. Well first off, your brothers clearly stated that they didn’t want to go right? So whose fault is it?”
    “It doesn’t mean that you’ll say yes to any random guy and take your sisters out with them.”
    “They are not any random guy they are my guy friend way better than most people,” she straighten out his facts.
    “Really…? Why come here then?”
    “Are you blind or deaf that you have not seen anything at all?” she asked. How can he not see the obvious?
    “I hoped both so I don’t get to see a girl like you.”
    “Then let me go so you don’t get to see this face anymore…” she suggested the simple solution for him. 
    “Let you go and have fun with your friend, having the time of your life.”
    “And what does that have to do with you?” she not sure why he’s asking the question that doesn’t even suit him.
    “Are you forgetting whose wife you are?”
    “I’m not anyone’s wife, free as anyone is.”
    “Really…free as…” she interrupts him.
    “Why? Do you belong to someone? Why are you here then your owner must be really upset if she knew you were this close to another girl.”
    “Are you playing with me?” he knew she was just spitting out nonsense.
    “Am I?” she raised an eyebrow, how mad/annoyed can he get? He pulled her closer she tried to stay normal. 
    “Who do I belong to?” 
    “Whose know? Another girl from school? Another world? How would I know? I don’t care.”
    “I’ll show you…” he lost his tempered, pushed her away from his face, keeping their touch as he dragged her to their room. Another moment that she hates is waiting for her. The door click and when she knew she was against the wall next to the door. 
    “Hurry say what you have to say…I’m tired,” that was her excused.
    “Now let me ask this…who do you belong to?”
    “My mom and dad duh…they brought me to earth,” she sarcastically said. He bit his lower lip, showing his frustration. “Hey are you annoyed now? You are tired of me huh? Now let me GO.”
    “Not until you are like me…” he leaned in, wanting them equally annoyed.
    “Yah back off…” she said, “who are you to get this close to me?”
    “Who am I?” he smirked, “…I remember our wedding kiss you back away but let see where can you back away to this time.” What should she do? Trouble Cho-Hee.
    “Anyways…this weekend…,” she tried to distract him but sadly she brought up the wrong topic.
    “I’ll be going out…so if…,” his nose was touching hers.    
    “Who said you can?” he smirked.
    “Um…obviously your dad. Whose else?”
    “Let’s see who else is there?” he’ll show her.
    “Oh…just move away…” she braved up pushing him away feeling uncomfortable at his stares.   
    He quickly pushed her back against the wall.    
    “Awh…that hurt. Man…” she tried to push him again. He grinned looking at her, at how dumb she is.
    “Look up…” he command. She hesitates for a second, but then she didn’t want to act like she’s scared and look up. He conquered her lips. Why did she even look up? While pecking her lips he smirks. She was too shocked to respond. 
    “Liking it…”  he smiled, evilly.
    “Who would…?” she wipes her lips. 
    “Let’s go for a better one.”
    “You wish…” she tried to pushed him out of her way.
    “I’m not done yet,” he came closer to her.
    “Let’s make that our wedding kiss and now for our…” she hit her head against his.
    “Don’t even think about it,” she pushed him away.
    “I’ll get you next time anyways,” he smiled in victory, knowing she wasn’t exactly as tough as she sound.
**********************************
    “Jaejoong-oppa,” a huge smile appeared on Hyun-Ae’s face as the couples see her approaching them. She reached for the free arm of Jaejoong.
    “Jaejoong-oppa I heard my dad said that you all are invited to the show as well,” Hyun-Ae smiled, seeing the fun.     “Yeah…”
    “So I see your wife will be attending too,” she glared sweetly at her. 
    “Yes and I will be arriving with her,” he said.
    “You’ll be what…” Hyun-Ae asked in shocked catching everyone’s attention.
    “I’ll be going with my wife…is there a problem?”
    “B-but Jaejoong-oppa y-you t-told me y-you’ll go with me,” Hyun-Ae stuttered at the sudden changed.
    “That was yesterday. I changed my mind…I wouldn’t go with anyone beside my wife.”
    “What do you see me as? Saying you’re going then just leave me behind when you don’t want me anymore?”
    “Sorry…it was just a mistake yesterday…please excused us,” Jaejoong pulled his arm away from Hyun-Ae and left, dragging Hei-Ryung along. Hyun-Ae pouted angrily, how can he humiliate her in front of everyone?
    “So I see who lost this time,” Cho-Hee still remember about what they said yesterday.
    “Whatever…he agree to go with me first already…” Hyun-aw said, “maybe your sisters must’ve done something to him last night to change his mind.”
    “Just admit that you’ve lost,” Jae-Hwa said.
    “I never loose to anyone…this doesn’t consider the end…” Hyun-Ae left.
    “I’ll be waiting for your action…” Cho-Hee irritated her more.

    (Back at the Palace) “What? Who are you to say one thing then another?” the king asked Jaejoong when he told his dad he’ll be going with his wife.
    “Isn’t that what you wanted?” Changmin speak for a long time that he had.
    “So are you going too then?” the king asked.
    “Yes sir,” he answered his dad.
    “Dad I think they’re all going with their wife now,” Yuchun concluded everything for his dad.
    “Everyone get out…” the king signal for them all to go out. They all bowed and left before anything happened.
    “Are you okay?” Queen Park asked.
    “No worries. How can I not be happy when they are all going together now?” the king exclaimed in delight, leaving his wives dumbfounded. Sometime it’s hard to understand what the king is thinking too.

    As the couples were out Cho-Hee yelled at them, “Yah what are you guys doing now? Going with us. I have everything planned already. What am I gonna tell my friends?”
    “Tell then that they are going with their husband,” Junsu answered.
    Yunho walked over to his angry wife whispering to her ears, “you don’t have to do anything because you got no one to go with you in the first place,” he smiled and left along with his brothers.
    “Yah…you…” Cho-Hee pointed after him.
    “What did he say to you?” Jae-Hwa asked, curiously.
    “Was it true about your guys friend thing?” Sun-Hee asked.
    “Is it?” Hei-Ryung was curious also.
    “Of course not,” Jae-Hwa answered. Cho-Hee looked at her.
    “It was just her planned,” Jae-Hwa explained, she was able to figure it out.
    “Okay it was just a plan just to get them back but I guess not…” Cho-Hee extended her word. 
    “Guess we’ll have to go with them…” Jae-Hwa frowned.