Stars Twinkling In The Night Sky

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    Stars twinkling in the night as they gleamed down and helped shined the already glittered palace. The soft wind added just the right comfortable sound to stay by your other soul. Guards, servants, and everyone were standing quietly listening to the gentle laughter of the newly repaired family. It was a while that the cheerful environment was around.
    
    Yuchun and Eun-Mi just escaped the long night of having dinner with the elders and now holding hand walking to their secret place.
    “Should we play video games all night long?” Yuchun asked.
    “Are you crazy?” Eun-Mi stared at him, horrified.
    “Yeah I am,” he leaned in and winked.
    Eun-Mi putted her index finger against his forehead and pushed it back, “mental hospital isn’t far from here.”
    “Yah…I’m not crazy like that,” Yuchun pouted.
    “Then…”
    “I’m crazy that we’re going to get marry already,” Yuchun doubtful tone caused anger for Eun-Mi.
    “What? Not satisfied that you only get someone like me?” Eun-Mi sounded irritated.
    “No don’t get me wrong,” Yuchun waved his hand in the air, “I meant that I can’t believe it.”
    “Yeah right.”
    “Don’t tell me you’re mad already?” Yuchun tiredly said.
    “If I am?”
    “Are girls always like this?” Yuchun questioned, “always getting mad and easily angered?”
    “If and only if they have someone like the guy named Yuchun next to him.”
    “Hey…if any girl have the guy named Yuchun next to them, they should feel like they’re the most luckiest girl in this whole universe,” Yuchun positively stated.
    Eun-Mi pretended to cough, though she did felt like she was the luckiest to have Yuchun by her side. He’s sweet and all, just like any girl would want.
    “What are you thinking” Yuchun inched closer to her.
    “Um…nothing.”
    “Is it about me? I’m occupying your brain twenty-four seven, am I?”
    “Aish…don’t be too full of yourself,” Eun-Mi pushed him away, though she can’t believe the fact that she’s really going to marry him.
    “I’m always full of myself that’s how I get girls…that’s how I got you,” he winked and swept her off the ground.
    “Yah…Yuchun set me down,” Eun-Mi lightly hit him looking around and saw the guards looking away.
    “I’ll carry you to our special hideout,” he smiled and strongly walked toward their secret place.
    Eun-Mi wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and listening to his breathing increased as he dragged his feet over to the destination.
    Yuchun let Eun-Mi down and opened the door, gesturing for her to entered first.
    Eun-Mi happily took the offered and entered.
    Yuchun the light, dimly and followed her.
    “Since you don’t want to play video games what should we do tonight all the way until midnight, pass midnight till…” Yuchun stopped speaking and watched as Eun-Mi walked over to window and moved the curtains away from each other.
    He stared at her as she set her hands onto the window stool and looked up into the clear night sky.
    Yuchun looked at her side face and admired it lovingly. He slowly walked over and embraced her, engulfed her waist with his pair of arm.     
    “Yuchun?” Eun-Mi sounded startled.
    “Hm…,” he inhaled in her scent.
    “What are you doing?” she felt the ticklishness on her neck.
    “Don’t move,” Yuchun pressed his lips onto her neck.
    She jerked her head away, his touch sent her a whole new sensational feeling.  
    “You don’t like it?” he looked at her questioningly.
    “N-no it’s not that it’s just…,” Yuchun pulled her in sending her bumping into his chest.
    “Then don’t say anything…the stars twinkling in the night beautiful as you are,” Yuchun whispered against her cheeks, “let’s just gaze at it.”
    They both looked out the window as Yuchun embraced her tightly, staring into the sky.
    Yuchun tilted his head to her side, “Eun-Mi.”
    She turned her head, nose touched Yuchun as he leaned in for a kiss.
    “Got you,” he pulled back and smiled, “just kidding.”
    Yuchun looked away and adjust his hold on her, “you know when your sisters were divorcing my brothers,” Eun-Mi nodded, calling back the heartbreaking time, “I remembered I told them that ‘don’t wait until goodbye to say ‘I love you’’ but I made the same exact mistake that they did. I don’t know but I guessed it was just really hard you know. Finding what your true feelings and making sure that person is the right one. While taking time to realize, that person is slowly slipping away also. It’s just hard. I understand that waiting until goodbye is bad but sometimes it’s like a must, but I guess it doesn’t hurt to say ’I love you’ first and if it doesn’t work then guessed it just didn’t, rather than losing the chance to say it forever.”
    Eun-Mi leaned her head onto his inviting chest and listened to him, “so have you decided who that person is?”
    “It took me long enough…I thought she was just a person here to play and have fun with me so I have a couple like the others, but slowly I became attached to her. I argued and disagreed with her, but that is just the typical me. I learned that for her, I’m willing to let other win sometimes. That person took a special place in my heart…and I hope she’ll continue to stay by me forever,” Yuchun sighed after his sweet speech.
    “I hope she will too,” Eun-Mi smiled.
    “Han Eun-Mi I had never said this myself and you only heard and smile from what others said. So I will said it myself now,” Yuchun turned Eun-Mi to faced him, “are you willing to marry the naughty Yuchun in front of you?”
    Yuchun stared at her warmly waiting for her answer. She stared at him with his touching words.
    “I couldn’t bring myself to say no,” Eun-Mi smiled, “so yes I will marry and spend the rest of my life with the naughty Yuchun in front of me.”
    Yuchun smiled widely and pulled her in for a hug, “thanks. Thank you so much.”
    Eun-Mi just smiled and let him embraced her.
    Yuchun pulled away, “are you not happy?”
    He saw her face with no expression.
    “No butterflies filled my stomach,” Eun-Mi laughed.
    Yuchun chuckled and leaned his forehead against hers, “I love you, Han Eun-Mi.”
    “I love you too,” she smiled…as he leaned in for a sweet kiss and reached for the light switcher on the side and flicked the room dark, glistening with the light piercing through the window from the outside lights.

    Changmin and Jae-Hwa were the second couple that left the elders and walked over to the Shim’s Palace to check up on their daughter. They laughed at each other when they saw Ayumi standing in her crib holding onto the rail to support her.
    “How’s daddy’s little girl doing?” Changmin picked her up from the crib into his arms and tickled her.
    Ayumi giggled and putted her right hand into .
    “Mommy’s little girl is growing up well, isn’t she?” Jae-Hwa touched her nose as Ayumi still laughed from the tickling.
    Changmin brought Ayumi over to the window and set her down onto the wide couch.
    Ayumi turned toward the window, reaching out. Changmin set her next to the window and helped her stand up as she held onto the stool for support.
    Ayumi glared out the window as Changmin turned back to Jae-Hwa.
    “She’s beautiful like her mom,” Changmin complimented causing Jae-Hwa to blushed.
    Changmin stood up and held onto Jae-Hwa’s hand bringing it to his heart.
    “You know…this heart never thought that this special girl standing in front of it will end up being the one. At first, it hated her presence. Why does she had to appear everywhere and causing it trouble all the time?” Jae-Hwa listened as she called back her heartbreaking memories.
    “But slowly, her patience, her love, her caring had win over it and now she’s the only one.”
    “Are you referring to your heart or you?”
    “My heart belongs to me so of course it’s me too,” he smiled.
    Jae-Hwa smiled, “I guessed at first I was really the dark cloud in your life.”
    “If you think about it…actually no, you’re not. You’re actually the sun. Why? Because I felt lonely even with everyone around but when you’re here, there were some spark. I felt like there’s someone by me, there’s someone that constantly bugging me and leading me out of shelter.”
    “Are you trying to make me feel special cause I really am feeling it?”
    “You don’t need to feel special cause you are already since the day I met you.”
    “At the party?” Jae-Hwa tried to recalled the first time she laid her eyes on him.
    “And do you remember how hard you were staring at me?” Changmin chuckled.
    “I was annoyed, thought you were so desperate for the princes like every other girls but I guess until now you really do have the heart of loving one.”
    “Do I really look like that?” Jae-Hwa can’t believe herself.
    “But I thought it was cute,” Changmin smiled.
    Jae-Hwa turned her head and found her girl lying down on the couch sleeping already.
    “Look we almost forgot about her,” Jae-Hwa break away from Changmin and picked Ayumi up.
    “We didn’t forget about her we were just spending some time to ourselves while she spends some time to herself.”
    Jae-Hwa eyed Changmin as she walked Ayumi over to her bed.
    “Okay, I said something wrong,” Changmin followed Jae-Hwa to Ayumi’s crib
    Jae-Hwa tucked her lovely daughter in and kissed her cheek. Changmin playfully pushed Jae-Hwa over and leaned down to kissed his daughter’s cheek.
    “Should we leave her alone?” Changmin grabbed onto her hand.
    “What’s wrong with you?” Jae-Hwa felt some difference in her husband.
    “What’s wrong?”
    “You’re acting strangely.”
    “I just want to you know stay with my wife,” Changmin looked at her, “you know…only us two.”
    “No I don’t want to. I only want to spend time with you when you don’t want to.”
    “Why?” Changmin wasn’t sure why his wife was rejecting him.
    “Cause…it’s a secret,” she really had no secret.
    “Yah…you’re keeping secret?” Changmin widen his eyes.
    “Shh…,” Jae-Hwa tried not to laughed.
    She laced their hands together and dragged him outside.
    “Why are you so loud? If you want to spend some time alone better keep that voice down,” Jae-Hwa scolded him.
    “Ah…I see,” Jae-Hwa looked at him, what’s did he noticed?
    “You just wanted to play hard saying that you don’t want to spend time with me cause you just want me to keep bugging you.”
    “Whatever…I’m tired let’s go to bed,” Jae-Hwa can’t believe such thoughts came to him.
    She walked away but was pulled back by her husband into his embrace.  
    “C-changmin,” Jae-Hwa didn’t quite understand her husband’s attitude.
    “I miss you,” he whispered.
    “I’m right here,” she said.
    “I still miss you,” he breathed.
    “Changmin…,” he pulled away.
    She stared at him, trying not to laughed before she tip-toed and kissed him on his lips. He was shocked but reacted quickly and absorbed her into him before he deepen the kiss. She respond positively back as she felt her husband loving touch.
    “Not missing me too much anymore?” she questioningly asked.
    “Still miss you every second not unless,” He pulled her in once again, “you kiss me every second.”
    “Yah…,” Jae-Hwa pushed him away and turned away from him.
    “I’m just kidding,” he ran up to her and held her hand. “Mind taking a walk with me?”
    “Yeah…actually I do mind until…”
    “Okay, I won’t say it again though you know…you are welcome anytime to plant this lips,” Changmin pressed his index finger onto Jae-Hwa’s lips, “onto mine,” and he pressed it against his.
    “Yah…”
    “Okay…let’s walk,” Changmin made a scared face.  
    Jae-Hwa smiled, her life couldn’t be any better.
    As they walked, Changmin started to swayed their hands forward and backward. Jae-Hwa looked at their hand going front and back. She was confused to why he suddenly, forcefully swung it.
    Changmin secretly smiled to himself when he saw her looking troublingly at their hands. He ducked down to her face as she eyed him and he attacked her with another sweet kiss.
    “I love you,” he smiled after pulling away.
    Jae-Hwa smiled and looked away to hide her now redden face.
    “What you’re not going to say that you love me too?” Changmin didn’t even gave her some time to calm down.
    Jae-Hwa nodded, still looking away, “I…I love…love you too.”
    “What?” Changmin pulled her hand causing her to stepped a couple steps over to him.
    “I love you too,” Jae-Hwa shyly looked at him.
    “No need to be shy,” he smiled widely at her before turned them face to face. He closed their distance and gently kissed her forehead as she close her eyes and breathe in his scent.

    Yunho pulled Cho-Hee out from the elders after he felt like it was years of staying with them.
    “Yunho…what’s wrong?” Cho-Hee pulled back her hand.
    “Don’t you think we spent too much time with them already? It was like what…four hours with them already,” Yunho pouted.
    “It was only two…don’t exaggerate. If you don’t want to spend time with them then let’s just go to sleep. I’m tired,” Cho-Hee walked away.
    “Already?” Yunho whined looking at the way she was heading too, “yah…are you going the wrong way? This isn’t the way to Jung’s Palace.”
    Cho-Hee looked at him and smirked, “Who said I’m going to the Jung’s Palace?”
    Yunho ran in front of her, “yah…what are you saying?”
    “You heard me,” Cho-Hee tried to hold in her laugh seeing his face.
    “Until now you still speaks roughly with me,” he stated.
    “Am I suppose to speak nicely and sweetly?”
    Yunho nodded.
    “No. I don’t want to…if I do then that’s not me.”
    “Fine but…,” Yunho started but Cho-Hee grabbed onto his hand, intertwined them.
    “The whether is nice,” she walked off turning toward the Jung’s Palace. He smiled trailing after.
    “Hey…,” Yunho nudged her.
    “What?” she annoyingly asked.
    “Let’s just go rest in our bedroom,” Yunho emphasized on the word ‘our.’
    Cho-Hee irritating looked at Yunho. He already predicted her action.
    “No objection,” he smiled and lead.
    Cho-Hee stared at him the whole time he lead them to their bedroom.
    “Alright should we just rest then?” Yunho let go of her hand and laid down on their bed.
    He spread his arms and legs wide, occupying the whole king size bed.
    “Yah scoot over this is my bed too,” Cho-Hee unwillingly let out something she didn’t want to say.
    “Now you want to shared the same bed with me?” he questioningly asked. “No, I changed my mind. I don’t want to.”
    “Yah…,” Cho-Hee jumped onto the bed and Yunho scoot over avoided trying to get hurt.
    “Ha…,” Cho-Hee laughed, “you can’t even…,” Yunho jumped over her.
    “W-what are you doing?” Cho-Hee looked away, feeling the heat.
    “You said you want to shared the bed,” Yunho dropped himself onto her.
    “Yah…you’re too heavy,” Cho-Hee breathed.
    “I like it,” he looked at her. Cho-Hee couldn’t stopped herself from getting any redder.
    “Can’t you look at me?”
    “I-I don’t want to.”
    Cho-Hee slowly calmed down herself down as Yunho just patiently stared. She thought he fell asleep on her and turned her head.
    “You want to now?”
    Cho-Hee was about to turned her head but Yunho used his hands and blocked both ways. She just stared at him with widen eyes. Yunho smiled sweetly at her while her breathing pace increased. He slowly leaned as she blinked multiple times.      
    “Y-yunho…,” she purposely called out of nervousness.
    “Hm…,” he answered continuing to dived down.
    “S-stop…,” she pushed him.
    “No, I don’t want to.”
    He leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead, back away and whispered, “do you remember how much we hated each other when we first met?”
    “As I remember I never stop hating you,” she stated.
    “Great, please do continue doing that,” Yunho stood up, walked over to his side of the bed, removed the blanket, and slide in bed.
    “You’re sleeping already?” she asked as he pulled the blanket to cover him.
    “Yeah since you’re tired,” Yunho closed his eyes.
    Cho-Hee sighed and took her side, pulling the blanket over her.
    “You’re not scooting over closer,” Yunho opened one eyes and peeked at her.
    “No…I’ll stay over at my side,” Cho-Hee held onto her blanket tighter.
    Yunho scooted all the way over to her side and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against his chest.
    “Yunho?” Cho-Hee looked at him and saw his eyes completely opened.
    Before she was able to looked away, he jumped on top of her again.
    “I’m actually thankful that you hated me and that you agree to challenging me into marrying you.”
    “Am I suppose to be thankful too?”
    “No you don’t need to…I remember how we always wanted to bite each others head off but then I slowly grew tired of it and you know saw the good side of you.”
    “A good side of me?”
    Yunho nodded. “I guessed. I wondered why sometimes why you stopped talking back. But I guess I kind of got use to it and missed it.”    
    Yunho smiled as she smiled along.
    “You know Yuchun once said ‘don’t wait until goodbye to say ‘I love you’ but you know I did the exact opposite.”
    Cho-Hee chuckled, “didn’t you say that you always dare to do the opposite.”
    “That’s only if it’s you,” he leaned in and pecked her lips.
    She smiled instead of turning away, she was tired of turning away each time he showed affection for her.
    “I was never able to say these but I guess now I’m ready so I’ll say it to you,” Yunho breathed.
    Cho-Hee listened carefully.
    “I…,” Yunho started but started to felt nervous.
    “I love you,” Cho-Hee smiled, thinking it’s about time she should let him know.
    Yunho smiled, glad she felt the same way. Now he had no hesitation, no doubt.
    “I love you too,” Yunho smiled and leaned in for another kiss on the lips.
    Cho-Hee smiled, “I still hate you though.”
    Yunho smirked and pulled the blanket over them as he pressed himself on her.

    Junsu happily escorted Sun-Hee out from the elders as he led them toward the Kym’s Palace.
    “Sun-Hee, you know it has been a while since I deeply had fallen for you,” Junsu let out some obvious information.
    Junsu chuckled to himself as Sun-Hee just listened to the wonderful music coming out from him.
    “Sun-Hee,” he sung and she looked at him.
    He stopped and she faced him, “is there anything?”
    “Did you really not feel anything for me, the first time you saw me, the first time I held you in my arms?”
    Junsu looked at her teasingly.
    “I-I was too shock to have felt anything,” she confessed the truth.
    “Was I that handsome to have a strong affect on you, that your mind totally blanked out?” Junsu joked.
    “N-no don’t misunderstand what I’ve said,” Sun-Hee waved her free hand in the air.
    “I understand that you were totally wipeout by my hotness,” Junsu commented himself.
    “Tsk…,” Sun-Hee turned around.
    “I was just kidding,” he embraced her from the back.
    “Okay…I know,” she puffed.
    “But you know my true feelings for you from the start will remain the same until forever,” Junsu set his chin onto her shoulder.
    “Actually I don’t know,” Sun-Hee said.
    “You don’t?” Junsu stood straight, stiffened.
    Sun-Hee tried not to laughed, she never knew he was so easy to fool. How can she not have realized?
    “You’re just lying, right?” Junsu raised an eyebrow, reaching his neck out to see her face.
    “I don’t think I am.”
    Junsu let go of her and turned her to faced him. He stared at her for a second to make sure he wasn’t dreaming; he thought he was pretty obvious.
    “How long are you going to keep staring at me like that?” she tilted her head.
    “Until you realized my forever lasting feelings for you,” he smiled like a dork.
    “Okay…I don’t like you staring at me, so I realized it now, so stop.”
    “Lies,” he squinted his eyes and eyed her suspiciously.
    “So are you saying that if I did realized it long ago then it’s still a lie?”
    “How long was it?”
    “Since the day I came back into the palace after that party…or actually I don’t know but it was long ago,” Sun-Hee was in thinking mode for a second.
    “Really?” Junsu eyes gleamed with happiness, “so what did you think? Or were you annoyed?”
    “I was annoyed…I don’t think so I was more like…why me?
    “Why you? Cause you were the only one that caught my eyes and rejected my feeling.”
    “Tsk, anyone could reject your feeling and you’ll assume that they are the one?”
    “Well first of all they can’t reject my feeling when I have none for them…as I remember correctly you’re the only one that I ever felt this strange feeling for.”
    “Should I feel special?”
    “No you don’t have to but it would be best if you do,” Junsu grinned.
    Sun-Hee eyed him before leaving.
    “Sun-Hee…,” Junsu whined, jumping up and down like a little kid.
    “What now?” Sun-Hee turned back, half glaring at him.
    Junsu stopped and stuck out his bottom lips, “you’re a meanie.”
    Sun-Hee chuckled, “Why are you acting like a child?”
    “I can’t…you’re ignoring me,” he pouted some more.
    “Yah…Junsu!”
    “Hm.”
    “Never mind…there’s nothing more to say. Let’s just stop here, okay?”
    “No. No. No, I don’t want to,” Junsu shook his head and walked the opposite.
    Sun-Hee stared at him as he walked further and further from her.
    “Junsu…”
    “Follow me,” he gestured her.
    “I don’t want to,” she said and walked the other way. They were both walking separate, thinking the other will surrendered and followed. They stubbornly kept walking without looking back.
    “Aish…is he really not going to come?” she felt the silence and looked back.
    There was nothing in sight. Everything was still as a statue. No sign of him.
    “Junsu…,” she worriedly called.
    She ran toward where she saw him last stood, but he was no where in sight.
    She looked around and around, multiple times but nothing.
    “Boo…,” Sun-Hee felt a shook on her and her heart dropped.
    She looked and Junsu was making a face at her.
    “Are you scare?” he asked.
    “Why?” she screamed.
    “Are you really scare?” Junsu asked, concerned.
    Sun-Hee glared at him before leaving him without a word.
    “I’m sorry,” he ran after her and tried to comfort her.
    She ignored him and continued to walked as he talked endless, asking for her forgiveness.
    Sun-Hee stopped when she had enough of his complaints.
    “Am I forgiven?”
    “NO!” and she left again.
    Junsu pulled her back, cupped her cheeks, and pressed his lips against her.
    “I’m sorry…I went overboard.”
    “I’m not mad,” she said with no expression.
    “You sound mad.”
    “Fine then I’m mad.”
    “This is so not like the typical Sun-Hee that I know, but I like it,” Junsu smirked.
    Sun-Hee eyed him again.
    “Should I kiss you again because I really want to?”
    “NO!” she pushed him, but he grabbed her again.    
    “Say something,” he said.
    “I love you,” he was taken aback at her sudden confession and looked dumbstruck.
    “Aren’t you going to say something?” she smiled.
    He saw the necklace on her neck, their necklace that they had received from their honeymoon.
    He smiled, and took out his that was hiding behind his shirt before he muttered, “I-I love you too.”
    “You don’t sound too sure,” she played as she stared at the necklace on his neck.
    “I love you, Sun-Hee.”
    Sun-Hee smiled before she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled with joy before wrapping his arms around her waist, feeling the warm feeling he ever wanted to feel.

    Jaejoong and Hei-Ryung patiently spent times with the elders before leaving them, the last couple to escaped.
    “That was long, wasn’t it?” Jaejoong sighed.
    “It wasn’t that bad,” Hei-Ryung said.
    “They all totally did it on purpose.”
    “Just like you, they didn’t want to stay any longer,” Hei-Ryung told him.
    “I should have been the first one out, you know I’m the oldest.”
    “Doesn’t mean you get the special offer all the time?”
    “Still. I got the special offer to marring you first or one of them would have you by their side by now,” he smiled to himself.
    “What, are you jealous? I wonder who will I get if I denied the offer of marrying you?” Hei-Ryung pretended to think for a bit.
    “What am I not good enough?”
    “I wonder if that day it wasn’t you, what if it was Junsu, Yunho, Yuchun, or Changmin; how different would my life be now?”
    Jaejoong turned Hei-Ryung to faced him, “now my lovely wife…the person standing right in front of you…Prince Jaejoong, the oldest, is your husband and the only one that was meant for you. That’s why when Yuchun tripped me you happened to passed by. So don’t tried to denied the fact that you were destiny to be with me. Not Junsu, not Yunho, not Yuchun, nor Changmin, but me. Got it?”
    Hei-Ryung tried hard enough not to laugh throughout his speech.
    “I only said one line but you gave me a speech.”
    “Because what you said isn’t right?”
    “What’s not right? All I said was…”
    “Okay…okay I got it. You don’t need to say it the second time. I know that…”
    Hei-Ryung smiled at him as he talked. She tip-toed and planted a kiss on his cheek to shut him up.
    “I understand that you’re jealous,” she smiled and walked away. It took him a minute to sink in her action and chased after.
    “Took you long enough,” she said when she felt his presence.
    “So does that mean you were actually glad that I was the one?”
    “I don’t know,” she teasingly said.    
    “Hei-Ryung…,” Jaejoong grabbed onto her hand.
    “Let’s go check on Youngwoong,” Hei-Ryung dragged Jaejoong over to their son’s room.
    “How’s he?” Jaejoong asked the servant at the door.
    “Just fell asleep,” the servant answered.
    “Should we not bother him?” Jaejoong asked.
    “I want to see him,” Hei-Ryung said as the servant opened the door for her.
    She walked over to the crib as Jaejoong followed behind.
    Hei-Ryung gently moved the blanket down to see a better view of her son.
    “Night, sweetie,” Hei-Ryung bent down and kissed her son’s cheek.
    “My turn,” Jaejoong playfully shoved Hei-Ryung to the side.
    “Sweet dream, my son,” Jaejoong planted a kiss the same spot Hei-Ryung kissed Youngwoong.
    “Let’s go, let’s not disturb him,” Jaejoong pulled Hei-Ryung out of the room into theirs.
    “Anything bothering you?” Hei-Ryung asked as they entered their room.
    “Nothing much,” Jaejoong pushed Hei-Ryung over to the glass wall and hugged her from the back.
    “I like your scent,” Jaejoong sniffed her neck.
    “It tickles,” she moved uncomfortably.
    “Does it?” Jaejoong teasingly asked and started tickling her.
    “Stop…it,” she moved toward the bed without no sound of giggling, “stop it,” and she landed on top of the bed with him on top of her.
    “You’re heavy,” she commented.
    “You’re beautiful,” he smiled, removing a strand of hair from her face.
    “How did you feel that day when that lips was against mine?” she smirked, sounding so random.  
    “Why? Are you curious?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “I felt nothing, what about you?”
    “Nothing like you,” Hei-Ryung replied.
    Jaejoong smirked, “of course we have to have felt the same way.”
    Hei-Ryung smiled, knowing he must felt the same tingling inside him.
    “What about you that night that I signed the paper for you?” Jaejoong hesitated for asking this question.
    “I was very mad, very sad, very…mixed with all kinds of emotion,” she said, truthfully, “but I was mostly very disappointed in you.”
    He looked at her as she stared at him expressionless. He couldn’t read what she was thinking.
    “Are you going to keep staring at me like that?”
    Hei-Ryung looked away.
    “I meant for you to look at me with a different face not to look away,” he smiled.
    She thought for a few second before, before looking at him nervously.
    “Let’s change that face before we get another Youngwoong,” Jaejoong flirtingly looked at his wife, beneath him.
    “W-what are you talking about?” Hei-Ryung lightly pushed him away.
    “I’m serious,” his face turned serious.
    Hei-Ryung looked at him, thought he was only playing. Jaejoong leaned down and planted a kiss on her cheek.
    “I’m really serious…are you fine if there’s another Youngwoong?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, tracing the side of her face.
    Hei-Ryung shook her head, “No…I don’t want to.”
    “I don’t believe you,” Jaejoong leaned in and pressed his lips against her.
    “I still don’t want to. Now mind moving away?”
    “I still don’t believe you,” Jaejoong got off her as she slide in bed to her side.
    “Good night,” she whispered before pulling the blanket over her.
    Jaejoong slide to his side and immediately jumped on top of her again.
    He seductively whispered, “do you think I’ll let you off that easy?”
    He started with a light kiss on her lips before pulling the blanket over them.
    “We’ll say good night after this.”
      
    It was a miracle that the couples were still sticking by each other. It was a long way, but the strange feeling inside was always there, never disappeared.  


I will like to thank everyone that subscribed, commented, and had taken their time into reading this fanfic! Hope you all enjoyed reading it!

My Other Fanfics:

Unknown Warmth In The Heart (Yunho, Changmin + Fictional Girls)

 

Unchangeable Beat (Yunho + Fictional Girl)

 

What Is Happiness? (DBSK (TVXQ) + Fictional Girls)