Exchange

Don't Wait Until Good-Bye To Say 'I Love You'

    It has been weeks already since the incident of bombing and Hei-Ryung disappearing. That night when Jaejoong reached the palace and Hei-Ryung wasn’t there just made him crazy, all the nice decorations in his room were all scattered around the floor. His hands were bleeding from the glass cut.
    Just to make herself, eviler, Jessica took pictures of the three trapped in her cell and sent it to the military camp. They were weak, lips were dried, it was all explained in the picture. Jessica barely gave them food but only enough to keep their eyes open, keeping them breathing. The princes on the other hand gets mad each time they receive something fro Jessica but it only made them stronger and have the motivation to get her.
    The military camp was slowly recovering. Since half of it was gone another camp was formed. The princes traveled back and forth making sure everyone is doing what they’re suppose to.  

    “This time our plan is to capture them all. Our goal is still them three but remember if we capture her…them three is most likely to be safe. Just as last time two groups, one to free the three and one to capture her. Then we’ll have two groups for back up waiting for the signal to come help. This time no one should be left behind. If we do it unexpectedly, they might not be aware and we’ll be able to invade that place completely,” Junsu explained. They were all inside for a meeting.
    “This time we’ll take action early in the morning before the sun is up. At that time, probably no one is aware that we’ll show up,” Changmin added. As the other two just pay close attention to what they had planned.
    “We’ll take action as soon as we can. We doubt that those three will be able to handle any longer,” Junsu concluded their meeting. 

    Everyone was once again surrounding the place where the three were hidden. It was three in the morning, still dark and it was cold. The wind was blowing harshly against their faces.
    “Ready,” Jaejoong asked, as everyone clutched tight onto their gun. This time it was real war, blood war.
    “Charged,” Jaejoong yelled as they came out from their hiding spot not far from the house and started firing. They had already taken care of the front once again. 
    Jaejoong and Yunho were in the same group rescue their love ones that was trapped inside along with Yuchun. Junsu and Changmin were together heading inside to capture Jessica.
    Soon as Jaejoong and Yunho anger took over themselves, they fought their way inside and found nothing. They stared at each other, breathing heavily. There were blood dots on their clothes and face.
    Yunho quickly jerked one of the lying guards on the ground up, “Where are they?” he gritted his teeth together.
    “T-they…,” he couldn’t finished and closed his eyes already.
    “Let’s go,” Jaejoong rushed out. There’s only one person that they need to find now. Yunho followed after Jaejoong and fought their way inside.

    Junsu and Changmin already fought their way inside. As usual, Jessica would not let them off easily. But the look on her face, that smile of her seems like she was up to something.
    “We meet again,” Jessica said as all his guards surrounded them two, “either surrender now or get hurt.”
    Before any of them were able to answer, a gunshot was heard and two of the guards feel flat to the ground.
    Junsu and Changmin saw Jaejoong and Yunho around the corner as they started fighting again. Trying to knocked the guns before it reaches them.
    “Get them!” Jessica yelled she bit her bottom lips hard but not enough to make it bleed. She started in angered as she clenched her fist tight.
    “Stop now…,” Jessica yelled at she watched each one of them fought with all their might.
    Everyone stopped and looked at her, she was holding a gun pointing straight at Jaejoong. Her eyes were full of tears but she was holding it back. He was going through all this just for her.
    “Where is she?” Jaejoong asked.
    “Till now it’s still her?” she tighten her hold on the gun.
    “Always will be pass, now, and future,” he replied, emotionless.
    Jessica let out a small chuckled, “we’ll see then…if you’ll have the chance to meet her again.”
    “Jessica do not do anything stupid,” Junsu yelled, trying to calm her down.
    “Stupid…I think this will be one of the choice that I make…one that is not stupid at all.”
    “Just tell me where is she?” Jaejoong coldly asked again.
    Jessica let out a small smile, “she’s gone already.”
    Jaejoong tighten his fist as he rushed forward.
    “Don’t come over or I’ll shoot,” Jessica held the gun with two hand.
    Jaejoong took one step at a time walking up to her. She could see the anger in his eyes.
    “Jaejoong…,” Junsu called, but he was ignored.
    “Stop,” Jessica yelled but he kept moving.
    “You’re forcing me to do it,” she said, but there’s was still no answer. She shut her eyes closed and press onto the trigger. She opened her eyes again and found Jaejoong lying on the ground full of blood. His brother rushed up to him as guards rushed over to protect Jessica. Junsu and Yunho fought the guards trying to get Jessica.
    “Yah…Jaejoong hold on,” Changmin told him older brother as he stared at the wound, luckily it was on the opposite side of his heart right below the shoulder.
    In not time the ambulance was here. Junsu and Yunho had already had Jessica under their hand.
    
    “Tell her dad that if he wants to release her daughter bring the other three for exchange and meet at the Palace,” Yunho release one of the guards and set him free.

    Jaejoong was taken to the hospital and Jessica was locked up in the palace’s jail. Everyone was outside waiting for the news of Jaejoong. Soon the doctor came out and announced that he made it through and will be transferred over to another room.
    “Did you guys found out where they’re at?” first thing Jaejoong asked when he woke up.
    “Not yet, but we have Jessica and sent a message for her dad to bring the three to exchange for his daughter,” Junsu explained. Jaejoong gave a slight nod and closed his eyes again, hoping for her to be fine. 

    “What did you say?” King of North Korea shouted at the guards that was freed.
    “They capture Jessica and wanted you to trade the three for her tomorrow at their palace.”
    “What three? What are you talking about?” the king was confused and eyed In-Su on the side, “Why did you come back all of a sudden?”
    “Princess Jessica told me to bring the three over here cause she knew…”    
    “What is she doing? I let her stay there to control the solider there not cause trouble,” the king was clueless of all the things his daughter had done.
    “She had capture Prince Yuchun, along with Hei-Ryung and Cho-Hee,” said In-Su.
    “Prepare them we’ll be heading to South Korea tomorrow,” the king gripped onto his armchair.

*******************************************

    “Greeting Hyun-Su it had been a while,” the king greeted his long friend.
    “Just get to the point, where’s my daughter?” Hyun-Su asked.
    “Where are my people?”
    Hyun-Su snapped once and the three were brought out. They were all unconscious. Yunho wanted to run up and jacked Cho-Hee out but he remained calm. Jaejoong was still hurt but he wanted to be there so bad that they had no choice but let him be. 
    “Let me just put in as simple as it can be,” Hyun-Su started, “I did not know a thing my daughter had done afterward this war started and I apologize for her wrong doing, but after this exchange I promise you this war is over and Jessica will be taken back and never stepped here again.”
    “Sounds simple and nice,” the king said as he signal for his servant to bring out Jessica.
    “Dad do not hand them over,” Jessica shouted out to his dad as soon as she saw him.
    “Enough Jessica. I had let you have your ways too much now it’s time to returned,” the father told her daughter.
    “But you did not even complete what you had promise me,” she softened her voice.
    “It doesn’t end on him. You’ll find someone better.”
    “No…dad I…”
    “Enough,” her father shushed her and turned to the king, “may the exchange take place now.”
    The servant walked over as the exchanged took place.
    “Dad…,” Jessica said didn’t want to leave with him.
    “Jessica enough,” he gripped onto his stubborn daughter.
    “Thanks for the kindness,” Hyun-Su bowed.
    “Dad…we can’t just stop here,” Jessica raised her voice.
    “I hope you’ll keep your words,” the king said.
    “Please don’t worry about that,” Hyun-Su said and dragged his daughter out.
    “Daddy…daddy…,” Jessica tried to pull her hand back but it was useless and in one blink she was out of the palace, out of the country and back to the place where she originally belong.

    Yunho rushed over to Cho-Hee, scooped her up and brought her over to his room. Yuchun was taken to his room and Hei-Ryung to Jaejoong and her room. The doctor came and check up on each one of them. Though Jaejoong was hurt he did not leave her side at all. Yunho glued himself onto the side of the bed Cho-Hee laid and stared at her. He indeed missed her. Eun-Mi had asked for permission to watched over Yuchun, and the other two couples were reuniting.