Jonghyun’s wedding proposal

I hate Key-sunbae

 

It’s been already 3 months and Key is already used to the argument both of them are having every time they meet. He and Chae In both fight even over small things. There was even a time when they shouted at each other because they were debating over the pronunciation of a certain English word.

They asked for a burger delivery that afternoon…

“Oh, I hate tomato…” She said, pronouncing it as Two-ma-to.

“What? It’s Tomato, get your pronunciation right.” Key said, correcting it to two-mey-to.

“It’s two-ma-to.” She insisted.

“I said it’s two-may-to! I’m the one who’s right. I went to US before!” He said, voice louder than usual.

“I don’t care! I was best in English during middle school!” She shouted back.

“Whatever you say, ‘two-may-to really’ is the correct pronunciation!”

“No, it’s ‘two-ma-to’! Don’t argue anymore!”

Key was not with her that day because he was busy practicing with the other members. She felt relieved and carefree that moment. No eyes to judge her, no mouth to shout when she suddenly makes a mistake, no figure to go around observing her from head to toe as she dances, no diva-like face telling her  “stand straight, you look like a turtle, you know.”

But she got to admit… she felt like something is already missing whenever Key is not around… just like today.

Chae In sighed, “Yah. Stand straight, you look like a turtle, you know.” She said in front of the mirror imitating how Key says it. She was looking at herself when her phone rang. It’s a call from Key.

“Problem?” She answered it with the I-don’t-care-if-you-call tone.

“Hey, go to Choonhee’s house and bring her here.” He said.

“Why?”

“Why do you have so many questions, seriously?” Key let out a loud “pfft”. “Jonghyun-hyung will propose a marriage again.”

“Oh my God! For real?! Wow! I’m so excited!” Chae In shouted in excitement.

“Hey, are you the one being proposed to? You’re even more excited. Go get her now, and bring her to the rooftop. And please, don’t even give her the slightest idea of what’s going to happen.”

“I know. I know.” She said.

“And leave fast okay? There will be a lot of fans present. Don’t make them wait. Leave now!” Key said and ended the phone call.

“Aish! Really! Why does he always like to hang up when I don’t give a reply yet?!” Key has always been like this. He likes to cut her off, making it seem like she has nothing against him.

“Can you talk to her a little bit nicer?” Jonghyun said after hearing how Key conversed with Chae In.

“Am I not nice enough? That’s how I really talk to her.” Key replied.

“It’s not nice at all, Kibum, and besides, she’s my wife’s bestfriend. Can’t you just be good to her? She hasn’t done anything wrong to you.”

“She hasn’t done anything wrong to me? She’s been pissing me off ever since we might until now. Every day of my life becomes hell right when I met her. It’s chaotic. It’s all her fault.” He said.

“Both of you are like spoiled child. No one wants to lose at all.” Onew uttered. “I wonder how the love will turn out this time.”

Key looked at him sharply. “There’s no love, old man. Not at all.”

Onew chuckled. He is starting to be the love bully again. “Theirs is only a very very thin line that separates the definition of hate to love… ask Jonghyun how scary it is once that line breaks.” He smirked and patted Key’s shoulder. “It will be fun in hyung’s eyes, Key~ We promise we’ll enjoy the scene.”

Onew and Jonghyun laughed loudly. They sure are the love bullies since both of them already experienced that kind of thing.

(^o^)

Chae In was very happy seeing her bestfriend being proposed by the man she really loves. The couple is already married, but Chae In finds it so sweet that Jonghyun asked her for a marriage again since it looked like a force marriage the last time they did it.

She clapped with her whole heart as the couple hugged each other in front of so many people watching. The love between the two of them is well announced. Everybody witnessed it and thus, she felt touched that even the fans are very happy for them.

“You’re hitting me with your elbow already.” Key, who was just beside her, uttered in annoyance. She looked up at him.

“I’m sorry, okay?” She uttered and walked away to the other direction.

“Key-oppa…” One of SHINee fans, who was standing close to him, called out his attention.

“Hi.” He uttered in a friendly manner.

“Are you also going to have your love life soon?” She asked. Other fans heard it so 3-4 fans also paid attention.

“Ah… I don’t have a special someone right now.” He said in all honesty. “And I don’t know when I will find her.”

“It’s alright, oppa. We already accepted that you also need to be happy.” Other fan said. “We witnessed how Onew and Jonghyun oppa became really happy when they met their love, that’s why we can accept open arms if other SHINee members decided to have relationship as well.”

He smiled, “Thank You. SHINee World is really the best.”

“Whether it’s from the SHINee World or even if she’s not a fan, it’s okay. We will love to meet her soon!”

“A-aniya~ There’s still no her.” Key said while strongly denying it. Onew heard the conversation so he went and placed his arms around Key’s shoulder.

“Did you see the girl who brought Choonhee here?”

“Isn’t she the upcoming solo artist of SM? The power diva, Han Chae In?”

“Oh? How did you know?” Key asked in surprise.

“We saw her photos on line. It’s only 2 weeks before her debut, fans are very keen to know who she is so some really bothered to stay up in front of SM just to reveal her identity.”

“Fans really know how to get information, huh?” Key said.

“She…” Onew uttered. “…and my friend over here.” He patted Key’s shoulder.

“Are lovers?” The fans said in chorus. Key’s mouth went wide open.

“You know it.” Onew smiled and quickly left Key’s side.

“YAAHHH!!!” Key shouted at his hyung. “Take back what you said. We are not lovers seriously!” His voice went around the whole rooftop, even stopping Jonghyun and Choonhee from their sweet moments.

The fans quickly spread the news all around SHINee World fandom who is present and all of them paid attention to Chae In.

“W-Wae… Wae??” Chae In was shocked as to how fans looked at her. They were whispering and some were smiling widely.

“Key… Chae In…” Minho uttered. “They need to have a cute couple name…”

“Hey, I told you what Onew hyung said is not true. It’s not true at all, guys believe me.” Key tried to clean up his name. He was so desperate but no one believes him right now.

“KeyChain!!!!” An fan, who looked like an American, shouted. “Keychain couple!” She repeated.

Chae in’s face was like (O_O). Key’s face was like (*O*).

The other four members laughed out loud.. there were actually two proposal that happened during that day on SM Rooftop. Jonghyun’s proposal to Choonhee, and SHINee members’ proposal for Key’s love life.

It was funny for the rest, but not for Chae In and Key.

“THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.” Both of them uttered after hearing the name “Keychain couple.”

“Disgusting.” Key even uttered.


Author's Note:

2nd update for this morning here in my country~ Hehehehe~ Wait no more~ Updates will be coming up since I'm always a lazy kid. And clap clap clap for SHINee World fandom for being open minded. I guess SHINee fans and Chae In's future fans will collaborate together. hahaha. And what's with the KeyChain couple? Anways, any suggestion with Chae In's fandom name?? ^^