Seriously?

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“But we are really not dating, oppa.” She whined when Chae In met her manager that afternoon all the way to her next radio guesting, SuKiRa. “Can’t you do something to clear this up?” She asked.

“Chae In-ah, how can you deny something that is already been confirmed by the company?” He answered. “Aish… nevermind. Don’t mind the issue okay? You just go on with your schedules and finish your work properly.”

“But I will be going to a radio broadcast. What if they ask me about that news?”

“Then just lie about it and say something parallel to the news.” He suggested. “What we need right now is to go along as how the company planned it to be. We’re really not in the position to repel.” He told her with a sorry look on his face. He felt really guilty that time.

Chae In looked away while pouting, “I’m afraid people will think I’m only using his name. I don’t want to drag him and they will say he’s allowing anyone to use him.” She said.

“So you’re against this because you’re thinking about his case?”

“A part of it, yes.” She said. “I mean, who would want to be used anyways? I also don’t want him to misunderstand. He might be thinking that I’m taking advantage of the fake news for my popularity. I don’t want him to feel something that he doesn’t suppose to feel. I mean, it would be very okay if we’re close enough and he will understand the situation…”

“But…”

Chae In sighed. “But Key sunbae is someone that I can never get along with. We are too opposite. I define something the opposite way as how he defines it. If I say I don’t like the news, he will interpret it as something like I don’t want it because it’s him which is very wrong than why I reacted that way.”

“So you talked to him already?”

Chae In nodded. “And it’s funny how he got mad when I told him to do something with it.”

Her manager chuckled, “He got mad?”

“Yes. He told me I should be honored than be pissed off and angry. He said he should be the one getting insane and enraged about what is happening… the bottomline is, he doesn’t want me to give any reaction at all.”

“Then that’s it!” Her manager clapped his hands together. “If he really doesn’t want it then he’ll do something to get rid of it. We’ll just wait, okay?”

(^o^)

They were in the middle of radio broadcasting when an unexpected guest arrived in SuKiRa. “Oohhh~ We didn’t expect him tonight!” DJ Sungmin immediately uttered as soon as he saw someone coming.

Chae In looked at the entrance and almost shouted when she saw Key approaching. “Eottokaee..” She whispered but because was close to the mic, it was heard by the whole broadcast, and probably those who were listening at home heard who entranced she was when she saw Key inside.

“Annyonghasaeyo~” Key happily greeted and freely sat on an empty seat opposite Chae In.

“You didn’t call before going here, but we’re happy you visited us. Please introduce yourself to the listeners first.” Ryeowook said.

“Annyonghasaeyo, SHINee Key imnida.” He said and they clapped.

There were few jokes thrown by them until they got into a more serious stuff.

“Ah, deh, actually…” Key started talking. “I’m here to clear something.” She said.

Finally… Key sunbae will be denying that freakin’ rumor.

“About the news regarding Chae In and I.”

“So you want to have an announcement nationwide?” Sungmin asked.

“Deh…”

“Okay then… this is your chance, Key-ssi.”

“Deh… so the news said it was I who asked them to train Chae In personally because I like her… please, that is not really true.” Sungmin and Ryeowook’s face started to get worried because Key is going against something that SM has already said. “The fact is, it was Chae In who asked me to train her and I was just the one who talked to SM for that.” He said.

“Yaahh…” Chae In started to resist him.

“Shut up, dear, I’m still talking.” He said in a snobbish tone, but putting the term “dear” makes it a little sweeter. “So there… it’s not like it was love at first sight, at least not for me. It all started when I saw Chae In’s obvious interest in me. I’m a guy, of course I would love to mingle with girls… when I felt confident about her liking me, I started courting her..” He said and chuckled.

“Yaahh… Why are you..” She was cut off by Key.

“Dear, they will probably need to know this anytime soon.” He looked evilly at Chae In.

She frowned and felt huge insanity over what Key was trying to say, “Yah, Kim Kibum. Don’t make things up. You’re the one who had obvious interest in me!” She said.

Sungmin and Ryeowook chuckled. “Their conversation on air is getting interesting.”

“You liked me first.” Key insisted.

“I didn’t even know you’re a part of SHINee until you said it.” She said with a daring and face.

“Yaish, Chinchaa.” Key bit his lower lip in unamusement.

“So both of you are really dating, huh?” Ryeowook uttered out of nowhere.

“She always asked me out.” Key replied.

“He always frequents my practice room when I never want him to be there.” Chae In said.

They don’t know who to believe in, but surely, Keychain shippers are having a hard time knowing who’s right and telling the truth.

“We don’t need to know who’s stating the fact, what is important is that they’re dating.” Ryeowook said to end the argument.



 

Author's Note:

Your comment with all the "serious" words really brought me good laughters ~ I was like tahahahahaha. you guys are seriously amazing.. So yeah, I made another chapter just in time for my bed. :D Comments! poster request, hihi. :D