Another door opens

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“You’re really funny hyung. You argue over little things. Sooki should hit the both of you with stick.” Key uttered as Onew sat lazily on the couch. He just told everybody he hated it when Soojin fried the egg instead of boiling it. Soojin was irritated about his constant whining that she should boil one for him so he ended up not eating anything at all. Onew wasn’t able to eat breakfast because Soojin got irritated. That was his most hated punishment from his wife.

“You should’ve just cooked on your own.” Minho said.

“I have kids at home, guys. What if I burn the house? And Soojin won’t allow me to. She knows how lame I am when it comes to kitchen works.” He said. “Aish, really. Soojin is being moody these days. I cannot understand her. Why would she get mad over me asking for a boiled egg? She knows I always want it to be cooked that way. Why does she argue back?” He said complaining to the members.

“Oh?” Taemin uttered with sudden thought on his mind. “Is it possible that she’s pregnant?” He asked again. Key and Minho looked at him. “I just thought maybe Soojin unnie is having the same situation as Choonhee before. Remember how Jonghyun hyung fussed over Choonhee’s sudden change of moods.” He explained.

Onew suddenly flinched on the couch and looked at the three of them. “I didn’t think of that.” He said as if a light bulb appeared on top of his head. He then jumped off the couch and left everybody at the dorm.

“There’s a possibility for the 3rd Jinki baby.” Minho chuckled. “Onew hyung’s populating the country too much. Look at his development.” Him and Taemin laughed together.

But Key remained silent. He was still thinking about that broken thing.

Meanwhile, Chae In and her manager had a meeting together.

“I have news for you.” The manager said. Chae In smiled and listened to her manager carefully. “You’re coming back on stage now, and this will be a bigger one because you’ll start promoting overseas.” He said.

Chae In’s eyes widened as she heard the news. “For real?!” She said excitedly.

“Yes, so you should start preparing yourself for a huge comeback. This will be daebak, Chae Innie.” He smiled at her and give Chae In two thumbs up.

She clapped her hands together. She is so excited. Chae In immediately dialed Key’s number to tell him the news.

“That is so great, Chae In-ah! You’re going international!” Key said as excited as his girlfriend. He was so happy about the fact that Chae In will gonna promote internationally. That is really nice and cool as for Chae In with the fact that she just debuted for less than a year.

They will be preparing for the album for at least three months so yes, Chae In will be undergoing hard practices again.

(^o^)

“Chae Innie~” Key uttered as he entered the practice room to check on her. “Don’t exhaust yourself too much.” He said. It has been already weeks since Chae In started rehearsing on random songs. They have yet to finalize the album so Chae In was choosing random songs that she recorded few days ago.

SHINee will also be holding series of concerts in Japan after 3 months so they are also practicing for it right now. They will release a Japanese album in one month and will start touring months after the release.

“I hope we can tour in Japan together.” Chae In uttered.

“I’m not sure, though. If we are promoting in Japan, then they might send you to promote to other countries, most probably in China and Taiwan. That’s how it is… they never really make 2 groups promote together at the same place.” He smiled, “But we’ll still get to see each other often. Didn’t we promise on not making our schedules the reason for us to not meet everyday?” He smiled. “And in one month… we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary together.”

“No… it’s still in 5 months time.” She said referring to the official day both of them decided that they will go all serious about it.

“No. We’ll celebrate it in one month time.” He said. Chae In was about to say something when he placed his finger on her lips. “Shh… What I said is final. We’ll celebrate 1st year anniversary one month from now.” He said in finality.



 

Author's Note:

And I was fixing an almost broken relationship of one of my friends. LOL. I was too attached to friends I can't even get hold of the update because they're talking to me in facebook. As usual... I mouthed magical words that I didn't know where I got from and now their going on a positive way. Though both of them decided to break it off for a while... the girl said she will listen to what I said and will reflect to it. Oh by the way... my friend is the guy, and I initiated the talk with his girlfriend because he told me I should say what I said to him to her... I'm relieved now, but this is just a small chapter.. I'll do another one.