Key’s gonna pass out soon

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Woow.” Minho uttered while browsing the internet. “I didn’t know Chae In’s teaser photo will be released today.” He said.

“She called last night. It was released 12AM a while ago.” He uttered.

“Are you aware about the concept?”

“As usual~ y concept.” He uttered.

“These are very y. I think my nose will bleed anytime soon.” Minho said while adoring the photos in front of his screen. One of them looked like this:

“Yah, why are you talking like that about my girl?” Key was pissed off and walked towards the screen. “Can I see it?” He peeped and was shocked himself when he saw it. “Wait, isn’t this too much?!” He shouted across the room. Minho was surprised and immediately looked at Key. “Aish! She didn’t tell me about this!”

“Why do they looked like that?!” Key shouted annoyingly as soon as Chae In answered her phone. “Tell me! Tell me! Why didn’t you tell me!!?” He shouted again.

“I thought you know it was a y concept. I informed you about it.” Chae In didn’t fight with the shouting. She rather talked smoothly and calmly.

“I know it IS y but are you going ?!” Key shouted. “Wifey-ah…I’ll keep an eye on that music video and if it’s too revealing, I swear you’re gonna be dead.” Key threatened. “I wasn’t informed. If I knew this would be like this, then I volunteered to choose clothes for you.” He sighed. “I’m hanging up.” He said and quickly ended the phone.

“WIFEY?” Minho frowned and he looked really disgusted. “I didn’t know Key can be that cheesy.” He stood up and entered their room while shaking his head and chuckling.

“This is so frustrating.” Key took the laptop and looked at the photos of Chae In. “Aish~ Why does she agree on wearing these? Too revealing~” He was very pissed off. “I swear, it will be a feast for the other guys out there.”

He waited for more hours until the music video was released.

The music video was created similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

Key was holding his head the entire time. “Oh my God, Chae In~ What are you doing~” He uttered helplessly while watching the whole video. “This is crazy. I feel like dying… whyyy, CHAE INNIEE ~ WHHYYYYYY~~” He said.

Minho went out and looked at the video. It was about to end already. He smiled and appreciated the video. Minho looked at Key and saw how depressed he looked.

“Hey~” Minho patted Key’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about the other guys~ Of course Chae In is yours no matter what type of music video she has.” He sat beside Key to console his friend. “You know what? If I have a girlfriend like that… I swear I’ll take advantage of it.” He whispered naughtily and repeated certain time frame of the video. “Why don’t you just appreciate what you see and boast it to other guys? Aren’t you proud others drool over her?” He chuckled. “After all, I doubted about how pure you look at her.”

“What do you mean, pabo?” Key asked in a depressed look.

“You’re a guy, too. Don’t tell me you don’t think like that?” Minho smirked naughtily. “Even Taemin has some time to think about that stuff. Don’t tell me you’re not interested about that with the fact that you have such a hot girl?”

“Don’t put me into that situation, Minho-ah.” Key shook his head.

“You should just appreciate what you see.” Minho stood up and patted Key’s shoulder. “You can even take advantage of it. Remember: You’re old enough, and so as her.” He chuckled.

“YAH! You’re talking to me as if you have an experience to that kind of thing!!” He shouted. Minho shrugged his shoulders and entered the room while chuckling.

He tried to loosen up and faced the laptop again. Key sighed, and clicked the replay button.

Key’s feeling… that time… is yet another unexplainable feeling. 



 

Author's Note:

Can I just warn you about the next chapter? LOL. Not really ~ I don't know ~ Let's see... *sits and thinks*