LSM’s sneaky plan

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Lee Soo Man called for a meeting to hear every manager’s report regarding their handling group.

“Chae Innie is very good. I’m surprised about her performances.” SNSD’s manager praised as all of them sat inside the conference hall and just waiting for Lee Sooman to arrive.

“I heard she only trained for 3 months. It’s amazing how she managed to be that good on her debut.” SJ’s manager uttered this time.

“As what I know, Chae In already has the talent when she auditioned. Lee Sooman saw her audition video and was amazed. He immediately asked his team to give her special attention when she trains.” SHINee’s manager informed.

“That’s why I never really doubted Lee Sooman’s ability to identify talents. He knows by pulse who’s gonna make it to the top.” EXO’s manager praised.

“Anyways… I heard Chae In is kind of related to Jonghyun’s wife?” F(x) manager asked after a while.

“Yeah, she’s his wife’s bestfriend. As what I know, they both grew together so they bond like real sisters. Chae In’s real name is Han Choonri, almost the same as his wife’s name which is Song Choonhee.” Chae in’s manager told them.

They were chatting about their kids when Lee Sooman came and the meeting has officially started. Each of them reported about what’s up on their group, and the most anticipated report came from Chae In’s manager.

“The response from the market was a hit. As of today, Chae In’s single has sold 10, 000 copies in just 2 weeks. We are expecting that to multiply in the days to come.”

“Wow. That’s huge…” Some of the managers commented.

“Some producers are also calling in to guest her on their show. Since there are a lot to choose from, we are very keen to decide on what schedules to accept.”

“I suggest you to pick those that will give her a lot of exposure. She needs a lot of it in order to be known by the public.” Sooman suggested.

“I understand.” He said. “And… I don’t think if I should say this as well or not but…” He chuckled. “The rumor about Chae In and Key makes her name even more intriguing.”

Lee Sooman frowned. “What did you say?” He looked at him and SHINee’s manager as well.

“You know, sir, the rumor about the two of them dating. It’s all around the internet and fans are really intrigued about them. Some of them even created a couple name for the two.”

The people inside the conference hall chuckled. “What name?” SNSD’s manager asked.

“Keychain couple.” They laughed again.

“That is really funny. It happened as how I expected it to be.” Lee Sooman said while shaking his head. “What do the two say about it?”

“Key doesn’t like it.” SHINee’s manager said.

“Nor Chae In.” Her manager uttered.

“Now, that… is cool.” LSM uttered. “Then please do this.”

He told them the things that they will be doing next which made all the managers raised their eyebrow.

“Are you sure about this?” Chae In’s manager said.

“But I think Chae In doesn’t need Key’s name to be popular. She can be famous by herself.” SHINee’s manager said.

“I know… but I’m not doing this to make her popular, nor Key, nor anybody else.” He said with an obvious smirk.

“So why are you doing this?”

“Can’t you just trust me on this? You’ll know what my goal is once we reach the end …” He chuckled. “So… I need to see what I want to see by tomorrow. Meeting ends here. Goodluck.” He said and immediately left, leaving all the managers in confusion.



 

Author's Note:

So who wants Spaghetti? LOL. Off now to cook. will update again later! Hahaha. *I'm a maid, ya know*