Why are you not following my order?

I hate Key-sunbae

 

She was practicing hard that day when a much unexpected guest came to check her. “Oh, Mr. President.” She greeted and immediately bowed 90 degrees as a courtesy.

“Is she getting better?” Lee Sooman turned to her choreographer.

Shim Jae Won nodded, “Getting better every day, president. She’s the best. I really think she’s prepared for the debut.” He praised.

“Good job.” Sooman smiled like a satisfied businessman. “Where’s Key by the way? Isn’t he supposed to be here by this time?”

“Key-ssi?” Shim Jae Won uttered in confusion. Sooman sensed something and looked at Jaewon.

“Tell me, does he go here often?” He asked him.

Jae Won didn’t know what to answer. He’s torn between lying and saying the truth. “Uhhh….”

“Answer me honestly.” Sooman said with conviction. He’s very serious. Severe nervousness covered Choonri as she was afraid Sooman would know Key never really see her since then.

“Uh, President.” Choonri took the initiative to answer. “Key-sunbae was here just a while ago. He left because he has a schedule to attend to. Jae Won-oppa didn’t get to see him because he left right when he was about to arrive.” She explained.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Y-yes.”

Sooman took his phone and dialed someone’s number. It’s SHINee’s manager. “Pass the phone to Key.” He instructed.

Choonri felt cold sweat running down her forehead. I’m dead…

“Yes, President?” Key answered on the other line.

“Kibum-ah. I didn’t see you today with Chae In at the practice room. Where are you?” He asked.

“Ah, de, President. I am at the schedule right now so I haven’t gone there to check her yet. I’ll go after the schedule today and it will be finished around 2 pm.”

“I see, but I will be expecting you first in my office today at 2:30 pm.” He said and quickly ended the phone call. Lee Sooman looked at Chae In. “And so as you, young lady.” He said and immediately left.

Chae In helplessly looked at her choreographer. “What to do, oppa?”

Jae Won shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know, but you better prepare. Aside from LSM’s words later, I bet you will also be hearing Key’s nagging after.” He said.

“I don’t care. This is also his fault.” She sighed and wiped her sweat with the back of her palm.

(^o^)

“Aish, really. Why do I have to see you now?” Key said as both of them approached the elevator at the same time.

“I’m on my way to meet the C.E.O.” She said without looking at him. She stared at the top of the elevator door watching the floor level change.

“I’m on my way to meet him, too.” Key replied.

“He will talk to us at the same time.” Then the door opened. “Be ready to be scolded.” She smirked and walked ahead of him.

“.” Key snubbed and walked after her, feeling so irritated.

“So what do you think both of you are doing, huh?” Sooman said in an angry tone right when both of them entered his office. “You think I’m joking? You even lied to me.”

Key looked at Chae In. “Lied?”

“Yes, Key. LIED.” Sooman uttered. “She said you already went to her practice but left because of your schedule. Thus, when I called you, you said you’ve never been to her practice and will be there after your schedule.”

“Oh, that.” Key was surprised and speechless.

“You think this is a joke, huh? Why are you not following my orders? What do you take me for?”

Both of them bowed their heads low. “You, Han Choonri, you are not debuting yet but you are already brave enough to ignore my order. And you, Kim Kibum, you became big headed just because you’re already popular as an idol.” He scolded. “I don’t know what’s up between the two of you, but I don’t like the fact that you are taking my orders for granted.”

“I’m sorry, president, but as you can see, SHINee has a lot of activities these days.” Key said as an excuse.

“That is exactly my point. I want you to bring her outside the practice room and let her explore the Entertainment World that she will be facing in the future. Bring her along to your schedules. Let her see what all of you are experiencing as an artist. I want to try molding her as perfect as possible. I want her to be the best.” He said. “Now, if you think your activities are hindrances for you to guide her, should I pull you out from SHINee for a while?”

“No, president.” Key immediately responded. “I’ll take my responsibility seriously from now on.” He promised.

“Good.” Lee Sooman uttered. “And you, Han Chae In, I’m making this as easy as possible for you so please just follow Key. He knows this craft. He’s your sunbae after all.”

“I understand, sir. I’ll work even harder from now on.” She said. Making this as easy as possible, you say? Damn… do you know how difficult it would be to spend together with this person?


Author's Note:

Good thing that I finished this a while ago before leaving. :) So here it is~ I'm off to write the next chapter. tralalala.