I love you

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Chae In smiled as the two kids waved goodbye to her. She felt happiness inside. Those two angels are really caring and lovable to her.

She looked around. The last patient of the day just came out of the doctor’s clinic. JiEun then sat beside her. “Are you okay? Do you want something?” She asked.

Chae In shook her head. “I’m fine. I’m okay here. Thank you for allowing me to stay.” She said.

“It’s my pleasure to be of help.” Chae In uttered.

“Ahh… we’re together for almost a day but I still don’t know what your name is.” Chae In said after a while. “I’m Han Choonri in real life. I would be glad if you call me that way.” She uttered.

“Shin Ji Eun.” She said and smiled. Chae In is starting to smile again. That’s a big relief on her part. “You can call me Ji Eun. I work as a regular nurse here.” She nodded and then silently looked at the door of the doctor’s office. “Do you need something from him?” Ji Eun asked when she noticed it.

“Uhh…” Chae In was hesitating. Ji Eun stood up and held her hand.

“Talk to him then. You won’t feel at ease at all if you keep on resisting yourself from asking.” She said and gently pushed Chae In inside the room.

“How may I help you?” The doctor said as Chae In entered the room. “Do you want to know something?”

“I…” She paused for a long while. “I… I want to see it.” She admitted. “Can you please show it to me? The child in my tummy… I want to know if the baby is alright.” She uttered with a shaking voice.

“I understand.” The doctor smiled and stood up from his seat. “Let’s go to the other room. I’ll show how the baby is right now.”

They went and perform the ultrasound to Chae In.

“Can you see it? That precious being inside your body? That’s your child.” He smiled. “You’ll see how it grows from time to time… One day, you’ll be surprise how the baby moves around your tummy. It’s so cute.”

“Doctor…” Chae In uttered. “I thought of aborting my baby, but now I’m regretting it. Was he able to understand all the things I said to him before? I told him I hate him. I told the baby I don’t want him to live. I told him he should vanish. Will he hate me once he came out?” She said, tears are starting to run down.

“He will understand.” The doctor smiled. “He will understand how his mother isn’t prepared yet when he arrives. He knows you’re only surprised that’s why you said all that. Your baby loves you so much, so you should love him, too.”

“I don’t know if I can be a good mother. I don’t know, doctor, I’m really not prepared for that. I’m scared I might just hurt him because I’m not good in taking care of babies.”

“I think you’re forgetting about something.” The doctor uttered. “You’re not dealing with the baby alone. You have the other person that will help you make sure the baby will be alright. Oh wait… I’ll print this photo of your baby. You should show this to him once you get home.” He smiled and left the room for a while.

Chae In then rubbed her tummy. “I’m sorry.” She uttered. “I was just too depressed my dear. I didn’t know I’m hurting you already. Forgive me for thinking about killing you. I promise I won’t do that again. I’ll protect you from now on. I’ll make sure you’ll be always alright. Forgive umma for hurting your feelings. Forgive me, my baby. Umma loves you so much.” She said and cried.

Chae In felt really sorry of all the things she did. She wanted to hate herself, and she already want to run to Key right now to tell him she loves him so much, and they should continue love together with their future baby.

Chae In realized how her dreams can wait. She can go back once everything is okay… but now, God already gave her the chance to have the most precious gift he could give. She will never miss the chance of having this blessing God is giving to them.

“Ji Eun-ah.” Chae In uttered as she came out of the room. “I’ll go back to them now.” She bowed 90 degrees to her. “Thank you very much for taking good care of me and for sharing me your story. I learned a lot from it and I want you know I’ll do my very best to make sure this baby will have the best umma in the world.” She felt really thankful.

And now… now is the time to go back to Key… her baby’s future appa.



 

Author's Note:

Aaww... Finally, Chae Innie ~ I love you, too, okay?