When they decided on making life complicated

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Are you damn serious?!” Chae In shouted right when the broadcast ended. Their voices were cut off in the air so they can shout freely at each other.

“Guys… wait for a while, the streaming is still on.” Sungmin said to stop the both of them. They were still being aired on line so despite the song playing on the background, people who are watching can still see what is happening on the studio.

“Don’t talk to me. You deserve it.” Key ignored Sungmin’s words just a while ago and continued arguing with Chae In.

“But that is not really true. Why do you have to say it out loud to the public!?” She shouted loudly. The staff, the DJ’s and both managers stepped in and tried to stop them.

“Please don’t meddle to this. I can handle this girl.” Key said to the people who went around them. “YOU.” He pointed at Chae In straight to her face. “Stop dictating the things that I want and I don’t want to do. To be all honest with you. I want to do the things that irritate you. I want to have fun seeing you cringe in anger. I want to see you pull your hair in front of me because you’re so irritated. That’s it. I want to do everything as long as it will make you mad.”

“BUT YOU.” Chae In didn’t want to lose and also pointed at Key right to his face. “YOU ARE ONLY DRAGGING YOURSELF INTO MESS.” She said.

“I’M NOT DRAGGING MYSELF INTO MESS AND I’M SURE OF THAT. IT IS YOU. YOU. YOU. THAT WILL BE PUT INTO GREAT MESS.” He said.

“Yah Yah Yah… We’re live on line. People are seeing you fight right now. Can we please stop this?” The PD went inside to stop the two. “If you want to argue then please do it outside the studio. We won’t bother you there.” He said.

Key grabbed Chae In’s wrist and they went out. As soon as they went out of the door, Chae In shouted again. “You don’t know what you’re doing!” She shouted beside the door.

“I know what I’m doing. I hate you. I really do. I want you to be mad. So go! Be mad! Let’s see how I irritate you! It would be fun!” Key shouted and chuckled.

“Seriously, why do you seriously hate me?! Did I seriously do something serious to make you seriously mad at me?!”

Key went silent for a while and just shrugged his shoulder. “Pissing you off is fun.” He just answered and showed her his diva expression.

“I hate you.” Chae In uttered.

“I know and I freakin’ hate you more.” Key said and walked out, leaving her pissed and angry at the same time.

(^o^)

The news about Chae In and Key spread like a hot pancake in the market. An official site about the KeyChain couple even surfaced and a lot of fans already registered as members.

The Keychain moment inside SuKiRa studio was captured by the fans. There were screenshots of Key pointing at Chae In’s face and vice versa. And yeah, they find them cute and unique.

“Riri-ah! The broadcast was crazy!” Choonhee, Jonghyun’s wife, quickly called Chae In after the broadcast and their fight.

“Can you believe it?! He told everyone we’re dating! I can’t believe it, Choonhee-ah! Why is he so stubborn and pathetic!?” Chae In shouted as soon as she got into the van.

“That’s the funniest argument I’ve ever heard in the broadcast, Riri-ah. But I think you should choose venue on when to argue. Don’t use the radio broadcast as your battle field. I swear it was crazy!” Choonhee laughed on the other line. “Oh yeah, and a lot of my Shawol friends already called me.”

“What did they say?”

“They asked me if the two of you are really dating or not. They say both version of the story are making them confused.”

“What did you say to them?”

Choonhee chuckled. “I told them I don’t know about it, too. What I know is both of you are always together. Whether they consider that dating or not, I really don’t know.” She chuckled.

“You told me we’re always together?! Yah, Song Choonhee!”

“Why?! Aren’t you always together? You practice together, drive together, shop together. You’re even together longer than how we bond these days.”

“He’s making me crazy. He said he doesn’t have any particular reason as to why he hates me. He just wants to piss me off and make me angry. He’s so pathetic and crazy. He couldn’t do any good things at all.”

“Oh is that so?” Choonhee chuckled. “But aren’t you good in pissing other people, too? You should fight with him in the same battle. This is getting interesting, Riri-ah.”

“Right.” Chae In smirked halfly and raised an eyebrow aiming at no one. “He should really see what Han Chae In has on her sleeves. Thank you, Choonhee. You are really my bestfriend.” She said and ended the phone call.

“Let’s see who will get pissed off.. Let’s see who will be angrier.” She whispered evilly to herself.



 

Author's Note:

I thought I wasn't going to update early morning today because I was laughing so hard at Shinhwa broadcast featuring SHINee~ Anyways... let's get the fighting started~ Not sure if I can update for few hours. It's Bradley and Pacquaio's boxing match and I'm sure my father will ask me to find crappy streaming links. LOLOL. Anyhow~ See the updates in a bit. :D