Kibum is also a gentleman

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Cease fire. That’s what everybody felt the next day. Minho woke up and walked to the kitchen. He saw Key cooking their breakfast as usual. A not so Key type of smile was shown on his face.

“I didn’t expect you to be smiling today.” Minho uttered as he sat on the dining area. “Where did you exactly go last night? We didn’t see you when we went home.”

“I went just somewhere.” He said while putting plates on the table.  “It makes me sad sometimes that I only place 3 plates instead of 5.” He said out of nowhere. “Sometimes I feel like no one in SHINee has to get married. I feel the need to stay as five.” He said.

“I thought you would want to marry at the early age?”

“Yes, but I figured out girls are really hard to understand.” Key sat on the dining area and sighed. “I mean, they can argue with you at some point but you’ll end up seeing them crying after some time. It’s crazy. Once you thought they are game for something, you’ll realize they cannot really handle it in the end… and yeah, the bad person in will always be the guy.” Key whined.

“Now you’re starting to understand what Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung felt before.” Minho chuckled.

“It’s not like I’m in love with Chae In. I’m not getting into that point yet.” He uttered.

“Did I hear the word ‘yet’.” Minho looked at him suspiciously. Key stopped for a while, looked at him blankly and shook his head.

“NO. I didn’t say something like that.” He stood up and went back to the kitchen.

(^o^)

It was Chae In’s guesting on a radio show again. She’s been around the radio broadcasting and TV shows promoting her solo singles and being interviewed by everyone.

“Chae In-ssi… we received a phone call from your fan. We don’t usually give opportunity for such phonecalls but because you are a special guest so we decided to talk to him on air so he can have the chance to meet you via phone…” The MC said..

Chae In: Oh really? Wow, I’m excited to meet her.

DJ: He’s on the line now, Yoboseyo?

Caller: Yoboseyo?? Can I really talk to Han Chae In right now?

DJ: Yeah, she’s listening to you already.

Caller: Oh really? *spazzes* Oh I can’t believe I can talk to Han Chae In right now. Seriously! I’m seriously being hyped up right now!

DJ: Oh yeah, but first you must introduce yourself to everyone and to Chae In.

Caller: Annyonghasaeyo, Kim … Kim…

Chae In: Kim what? *chuckles*

Caller: Ahh… Kim… Kim… Kim Joong Ki imnida~

DJ: Yah… Are you really that nervous that you forgot your name?

Caller: Deh… I apologize for being so out of mind tonight. I just can’t believe I’m talking to Chae In now.

DJ: Deh… I’ll turn you over to Chae In.

Chae In: Yoboseyo?

Caller: Yoboseyo? Chae Innie?

Chae In: Deh, annyonghaseyo, Han Chae In imnida..

Caller: Deh, Kim Jong Shik imnida.

Chae In: Kim Jong Shik? But I thought your name is Kim Joong Ki?

Caller: Oh deh, deh, I forgot. I’m Kim Joong Ki. Oh Really, Han Chae In…

Chae In: Dehh…

Caller: I just want to know I like to see you on stage everytime. I’m your fan. I never fail to watch any of your performances. It never fails to amaze me.

Chae In: Kamsahamnida ~

Caller: I’m just a little disappointed that you are already dating SHINee’s Key. Are you happy with him? You can break him up if you feel like doing so. You can do it on air. I heard he’s not treating you so nice right now. He’s even denying the fact that he was the one who liked you first…

Chae In: Oh… About Key… *thinks* We’re fine ~ We argue a lot but I think it can be fixed at most times. *smiles*

DJ: Yah~ Yah~ Kibummie, stop pretending now.

Chae In: *to the DJ* Deh?!! Kibummie?!!

DJ: On the other phone right now let’s welcome him again, SHINee’s Key!!

Key: Deh, annyonghasaeyo, SHINee Key imnida…. I won’t get this too long because I have already wasted few minutes of the broadcast. I just called because I think Chae Innie is still mad at me for what happened last night…  I’ve been a very bad guy because I kept on reversing the stories. I want to personally take back what I said that I felt like she won’t date me if I wasn’t SHINee Key. As her boyfriend, It’s not appropriate to question her love. I’m sorry Chae Innie~ Please forgive me.

DJ: Ay, Key-ssi… Chae In is blushing right now.

Key: I also feel apologetic to fans who were confused. We’ve been uttering different stories since the day they revealed we’re dating. We’re just anxious about it cause we thought our relationship will stay private. But to clear everything… I just want to say that we assure everyone we’ll be happier in the future. And we thank you all for supporting Keychain couple. I shall hang up now ~ Annyong.

DJ: Ani~ Kibummie… Can’t we hear you say I love you to our Chae In?

Key: Oh… I prefer saying it privately, but I’m sure Chae In knows it already~



 

Author's Note:

Okay ~ I just need to post it like this~ But I still hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Shall off to bed now~ See you! :D