Mworageoyo?!!

I hate Key-sunbae

 

SM’s rookie Han Chae In is SHINee Key’s girlfriend

SM Entertainment announced on the morning of June 9, that SHINee’s Key and Han Chae In are in a relationship. The two has been dating for almost 4 months now. This is the confirmation statement of the company prior to the rumors regarding the two that started a month ago.

“Since Han Chae In is Jonghyun’s wife’s bestfriend, she already had an interaction with the other members even before her SM Entrance so that is how she got close with Key.” SM said on their official statement. “Since both of them started dating before the training, Key played a big role for her to be well prepared on her debut.”

Hearing the confirmation, fans started to feel more determined in shipping this couple. Fans left comments such as “I knew it, Keychain couple is real!”, “They look so good together! I’m glad Key oppa has a love life now!”, “This couple interests me a lot! I hope to see them interact on screen in the future!”



 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Key shouted as soon as he saw what was written on the article. “Are they seriously being serious about this seriously ridiculous stuff?! Oh seriously, what do they seriously want to this seriously freaking serious situation?!” He shouted. Key’s voice bounced around the whole dorm.

“What’s will all the serious word, Kibum-ah?!” Minho looked surprised and pissed. “Let me see that!” He turned the laptop and faced it to him. “Oh shoot~” He chuckled.

“WHAT IS FUNNY CHOI MINHO, DID YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ?!” Key shouted in panic.

“I know. This article is clearly saying that you and Chae In are in a relationship.” He chuckled, stood up again and patted Key’s shoulder. “Well done, Kibum. Well done.” He uttered and left.

“This needs to be stopped right now.” He marched to get his jacket on and went outside.

(^o^)

“Oh Kim Kibum, I didn’t know that you would come.” Lee Sooman was sitting like a boss at his swivel chair when Key surprisingly came in.

“I don’t get why this is happening, president.” He said being as straightforward as ever.

“Happening? What is happening?” Lee Sooman innocently asked.

“Why did you release a statement saying I and Chae In are dating? You know that it is not true.” He said.

“You and Chae In are not dating? Oh, I thought you asked me to personally teach her because you like Chae In?” He asked in a surprised facial expression.

Key frowned and was confused about what the president is trying to say. “President… I think you’re forgetting that it was you who asked me to be her sunbae guardian.”

“I didn’t know about what you’re saying.” Sooman shook his head. “As far as I remember, you wanted to train her personally so you asked me. I agreed to it since I saw you much you like her.” He explained.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, President.” If he wasn’t the president, Key probably thrown out every curse that he can utter to this old man. “You know very well that it is not true.”

“What I said were the things that I remembered.” Lee Sooman said with finality. He looked up at him and smiled. “I’m happy for you, Kibummie.” He uttered.

Key went out of his office very very mad. He didn’t know what came into Lee Sooman’s that he acted so strange. “What’s wrong with him seriously? Is he trying to play games with us?” Since he’s on the company, he thought maybe Chae In was also there so he contacted her. Positive. Chae In is practicing alone today.

“YAH. Did you even have any single idea of what is happening outside?!” Key shouted as soon as he entered the room.

“Obviously no. I’ve been practicing since 3 am today.” She said while catching her breathe.

“Read this then.” He gave her his phone. There was the article he just read a while ago. It took some minutes before Chae In can finally able to finish the short article.

“THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO REALITY!” She shouted and looked at Key immediately. “WHY DID THEY WRITE SUCH A LIE?! WE NEED TO CLEAR THIS! YAH! TELL THEM WE ARE NOT DATING!” She was in raged and Key was flustered. “       WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!” She shouted again.

“YAH!” Key shouted back. “Why do you act as if it’s such a shame to date me?!” He said angrily. “YAH, HAN CHOONRI. I think this is an honor on your part. I should be the one raging about this and not you!” He took his phone from her aggressively. “I can’t believe your expression. You should be proud it’s me they are linking to you!”

“And why would I be proud to something that is not even gonna happen in the first place?!” She yelled.

“You’re so… seessh! I hate you!!” He shouted and left her without warning.

“YAH! DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!” She shouted hoping he would still hear it.



 

Author's Note:

And I was wondering where on Earth did I ever get these freakin' ideas on my mind right now. I thought my mind has already ran out of scenarios but Key is giving my heart such an inspiration. LOL. Anyways ~ I'll try to make another update before sleeping. HOHOHO. Oh yeah! As early as today... I want to ask for a poster already. Someone make me one, jeballlyoo?? *pouts*