Still guarding the y wifey

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Today is Chae In’s rest day. She has no plans of going to Key today because she decided on following what Soojin-unnie said. She just thought of going to Choonhee’s home to visit her 6 month old preggy bestfriend. Since the child is almost the same age as the KeyChain relationship, they are already more than 6 months together, minus the 4 month fake relationship, so that makes them 2 months together in real life.

“Oh? Where are you going?” Chae in was surprised to see Choonhee all dressed up.

“I’m going to my doctor for my monthly check up.” She said.

“Where’s Jong-sunbae?”

“He can’t go today since they have schedule. He tried to cancel it but it didn’t work. It’s okay… wait, do you want to go with me? I’m off to see my baby today. We’ll finally know if she’s a boy or a girl.” She said.

Chae In went excitedly with Choonhee. It was a pity she was able to see the baby first when it must be Jonghyun who needs to be there instead of her. But nevermind, it’s good that can accompany her bestfriend at this moment.

“They are really healthy twins.” The doctor said. “I was right when I told you there’s a great possibility for them to be twins. I was hearing double heartbeats all these time.” He chuckled.

Chae In smiled, “I was right. They’re twins.” She uttered and felt really happy inside.

Of course, the happiest above them is the future mommy, Song Choon Hee, Jonghyun’s ever dearest wife.

(^o^)

“Hyung, you came.” Key smiled after seeing Chae In’s manager on the set of their photoshoot. “Thank You for coming.”

“I don’t get why I have to do this, but since you’re also a good friend, so here.” He handed him a piece of paper. It turned out, that it was Chae In’s schedules and activities for the whole month.

Key read through it seriously. What caught his attention is a certain show that he knows about.

“Is this the show where idols go for blind dates?” Key asked while frowning. The manager nodded. “Yah~ Hyung, why did you allow her to go to this? What will that make me?” He said in a pissed off tone.

“I’m sorry but that is Chae In’s first appearance in a reality show. The PD promised she’ll just appear for 2 episodes since they considered your relationship with her, so don’t need to worry about it.”

“If they are recognizing the fact that she’s in a relationship then why do they still have to cast her?!”

“The viewers were consistently requesting for her guesting. They just did it for viewer ratings. They don’t want to mean harm on your relationship. I’m sure it won’t be too intimate than what you think. It’s just a date. And besides, you and Chae In are in a cool off relationship right now, and I think the public knows it, too.”

“Yah, hyung. Not because we’re not seeing each other in a while means we’re cool off.” He said annoyingly.

He took out his phone immediately and dialed Chae In’s number.

 

“YAH~ Don’t ever forget you have a boyfriend.” He said and ended the call without even hearing Chae In’s reply.



 

Author's Note: I'm sorry but i can't think of anywhere else to rant about this.

I just found out today that my old friend (who's the same age as me) just gave birth to a pretty baby girl. Can I just say I want a baby, too? I'm too young for this, but a part of me has always been wishing about having a baby at a young age. And this is weird... have you guys read Hello, Onew-appa? Damn, that's what I wanted to happen before~ Nevermind if it's not Onew, LOL. But that's how I wanted my life to be before. That's pretty funny and ridiculous cause I know real life is much more dramatic than in writing. I was dreaming of having a baby without a father, then I'll meet the guy few years after I gave birth and we'll fall in love. But of course, those are just dreams when I was very very young... probably 14? LOL. But now I just want a baby... a baby that came from my tummy. It's so funny so please forgive me for having to rant here.

And don't worry... It's impossible for me to have a baby at the age of 17. LOL. too impossible.. I can't even go out of home. Well then. End of rant.  I can breathe since I was able to say them all. hahaha. :D Do comment on the chapter!!