The y summer couple

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Fans were shocked to see KeyChain couple at the airport together. They were about to leave somewhere that no one knows where.

“We don’t know why we couldn’t get any information about where they are heading. It’s crazy. Something must be going on that the management is blocking any information about their flight.” One of the sasaeng fans said as they gathered outside the airport right after the news of Chae In and Key’s presence at the airport was spread.

“We need to know where they are going.” The other one uttered. “We should go and see them.”

“But I can’t really get any information. They really blocked it. I don’t know. I so want to find out where the two are heading now.” She said.

“Did they just run away from the public?” Each of them has their own opinion about what is happening.

Meanwhile, Chae In and Key were already inside the plane sitting together. As soon as both of them felt comfortable at their places, Chae In immediately rested her head on Key’s shoulder and closed her eyes.

“We just got in and you’re already sleeping?” He said as he looked at Chae In who was leaning comfortably on his shoulder. Chae In smiled and even buried her head to his shoulder. Key couldn’t do anything but lean forward to support Chae In’s head. “This girl, seriously.” He put on his sunglass and fell asleep after a while.

(^o^)

What happened during photoshoot…

Chae In and Key portrayed solemn time alone during their individual photoshoot. It was like they are telling stories about how gloomy their days were without each other.

Chae In’s photos:

Key’s Photos:

They shoot couple photos together here:

They happily accomplished all the needed pictorial sessions within two days. Chae In and Key were both happy to know the work is finished already. It’s time to have fun together in Jeju.

The next day… They went outdoor and did some roaming around the place. All they did was walk, and they eat, walk, eat, play together, run around, laugh together. It was fun to know there are no cameras around them, well the 4 hour tour with the camera on was okay. There was no fan around for they didn’t know where they went. They made sure the information won’t be going out to the fans’ knowledge.

It’s a private thing for Chae In and Key. Even the managers were not intervening to the two. They were both doing what they want. Freely. Carelessly. Not caring if anyone sees them together or what.

During the 4th night of their vacation in Jeju, the staff informed them that they saved the private pool in the resort just for the two of them.

“Just for the two of us?” Key said, kind of suspicious about it.

“Ahuh.” His manager nodded. Chae In was away talking with her coordinator. The manager patted Key’s shoulder and whispered. “It’s time to do it, Kibummie.” He said naughtily.

“Aish, hyung! What do you mean ‘do it’?!” He acted as if he was very clueless about it.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know it? YAH! Kim Kibum! You didn’t do it yet?” His manager uttered suspiciously. Key innocently shook his head.

“Why would we do it?” He asked.

“You kid. You don’t know a thing. Tonight. YOU SHOULD DO IT. That thing that will come first on your mind. That’s what I’m talking about.” He said, patted his shoulders once again and left.



 

Author's Note:

I won't promise ~ But I want to update before sleeping. Kekekeke. >.<