I missed you, I just want you to know

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Yah, Taemin-ah! Stop running around! Onew-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung!” He nagged like a mother. “YAAH!”

Taemin and Onew kept on laughing and weren’t following at all. The choreographer said they should just stop the practice for a while.

“Yah, guys… What is wrong with you?! I thought we’re going to practice if we need to. Why are you guys just fooling around?!” He yelled when the choreographer, who is known internationally, exited and left them.

“I’m sorry, hyung, but Onew hyung is too funny today.” Taemin uttered while holding his tummy and was laughing hard.

“Oh?” Minho noticed that the choreographer was gone. “Let’s go Taemin-ah.” He said and immediately went out of the practice room.

“Where are you going?!” Key shouted.

“Somewhere you don’t want to know.” Taemin simply said while waving goodbye. Jonghyun and Onew also took their bags.

“We should be getting going, too.” Onew said and they left.

Key shook his head. They are always like kids sometimes and it’s making him really frustrated. It’s practice time and they wasted it because these people were just goofing around, and yeah, he’s irritated for the umpteenth time because they couldn’t get to even start the practice for today.

He decided to clean the practice room that was pretty messed up because of the other boys. “Sometimes I don’t really get if Onew hyung is old enough to have a family. He can talk like an old man, but why does he act like a newborn baby sometimes?” He said while randomly picking up some things on the floor.

He went to his bag that was on one corner of the room and stood there, doing something. He was on that position when someone’s arms were suddenly wrapped around his waist. He almost jumped in surprise but calmed his nerves down when he realized who it was.

“I’m sorry I can’t wait for you. I’m just missing you right now.” Chae In said while tightly hugging him from his back.

Key couldn’t move. The first hug that he received from Chae In was a back hug. “Chae In-ah.”

“Hubby…” Chae In uttered almost whispering. “Let me hug you like this for the next minute. I promise I’ll let go after it and leave without saying anything.” She said.

There was a silence. They were probably sending each other secret messages that only the two of them can understand. Key couldn’t hear anything but Chae In’s heavy breathing.

One minute ended like it was just few seconds for him. Chae In slowly loosened her hug and finally let go. She was about to leave when Key suddenly grabbed him and pushed her against the wall. He covered her using his arms leaning on the wall. He looked at Chae In, and was confused why her eyes seem to be burning. There’s fire in them.

“Why do you make things difficult for me?” Key said, not in an angry tone, but rather in a pleading voice.

“I’m sorry…” Chae In uttered while she cannot understand what he was talking about, “But please tell me what the things I do that burden you are. I promise I’ll change all of them.” She said, almost crying.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because you’re special.”

“Do you love me?” Key asked.

“How about you?” She asked, returning the question to Key.

“I don’t even know if I love you can really express what I feel, it’s more than that.” He said. Chae In immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Key was frozen, but his arms automatically hugged her waist after. “You silly girl. I don’t know why I feel like this about you.” He said, whispering to her ear. “Did you miss me so much?”

Chae In nodded while still burying her head on his neck. “I missed you so so much.” She uttered.

“Me, too.” Key said.

“But you’re the one avoiding me.”

“It’s for you. I’m avoiding you for your own sake.” Key uttered. Chae In let go and looked at his eyes while still wrapping her arms around him. “Tell me, you did all of this, right? They didn’t really intend of fooling around. You just ask them to stop practicing so you can see me.”

Chae In hesitantly nodded. “I’m sorry your practice had to be suspended because of me.” She said with a sorry look.

“My love, I don’t know what do with you now.” He said while sighing. “Why am I always at lost when you’re looking at me like that?”

“Because you love me, and you can never run away from that.” Chae In said in a daring and fierce tone. She added, “I own you, and you can never leave my side anymore.” The tone she used only started to heat him up.

They stared for each other for few more seconds. Their distance suddenly went closer, until both of them realized their lips are already against each other. It was just a peck, for Key already stopped it.

“We might go farther away and I’m not ready for that.” He said. “But let me be honest with you. Once I feel I want to do it… I can’t promise I can hold it in anymore. You have to be thankful I can control it right now.”

“It’s fine.” She smiled naughtily and hugged Key again.



 

Author's Note:

Whoo~ I thought I'm not going to finish this chapter today~ Haha. Here it is now! I'm off to school today~ WEEW, classes will officially start tomorrow. That means I can't update frequently anymore. I'll try to spam the updates later when I come back. :)