together in the future with no limits.

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Chae In figured out her parents came to Seoul the moment she stepped into Choonhee and Jonghyun’s house.

“Tell me. Did that guy do something wrong to you?!” Her father was very angry. “I’ll smash him into pieces.” He said.

“You can’t do that, appa. You don’t want my baby to be fatherless.” She said, revealing to everyone in the house that she’s pregnant.

“Baby?!” Choonhee, her bestfriend, shouted in so much surprise. Jonghyun, who was on his wife’s side, had his jaw dropping down on the floor. Both of them cannot believe it. How sneaky these two can be? “Are you telling us your pregnant, Han Choonri?!” It’s like Choonhee became her parent.

She nodded, everybody’s surprised reaction followed again. “Was that the reason why you went missing for a while?” Her mother asked.

“We never planned for this, umma. That’s why I needed time to think things over. I was so scared, I thought of running away for a while.” She explained it that way, not mentioning that she planned on aborting the baby. Her parents wouldn’t like that and they can even be disappointed to her for ever thinking about killing her own child. “I’m sorry umma, appa, Choonhee-ah, and Jonghyun-oppa for making you all worried.” She apologized. Her parents hugged her and it gave her so much relief.

“You should talk to Key about this. We’ll be staying for a while so we could give you some help just in case.” Her mother said while rubbing her daughter’s back. “If ever you encounter some problems, umma and appa are just here for the both of you.” She said.

“I called Kibum’s parents and told me they’ll be here today as well. Both of you should get married right away.” Her appa said.

“Appa… You shouldn’t call that. Daegu is far, and they might be busy of something.” She said.

“Busan is way farther.” Her father uttered, “And since it’s not just all about you… Kibum’s parents need to be here, too.”

“Jonghyun oppa.” Chae In called after a while. “Do you know where Key is right now?”

“He’s probably at the company, practicing alone,” He uttered.

(^o^)

Key placed his hands on his knees as he tried catching his breath. He has been dancing nonstop, trying to make time fly so fast so Chae In could return to him again.

There was a knock on the door suddenly, “Come in,” he said.

“Hubby-ah,” Key automatically turned to that call. It was Chae In. She lost a lot of weight, but she is still the girl Key will always love.

“Choonri.” Key called her by the real name. She immediately rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He deeply closed his eyes and responded to her hug. He missed her so much. He didn’t know what to do if she didn’t arrive.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for running away. I’m sorry for telling you I don’t like the baby. Forgive me. I didn’t mean to say all that. I’m regretting everything,”

“No. No. It’s okay. I understand.” He said while still hugging Chae In. “Don’t worry about it, and I’m really sorry for hiding it from you. I should’ve told you so we didn’t arrive at this situation.”

“I’ve accepted it already, though I’m not ready for the baby yet, I know you will be there for me. I’m ready to face this situation with you. Let’s face this together.”

Key smiled whole heartedly after hearing those words from Chae In.

“I love you so much.” Key uttered.

“Me, too. I love you, way beyond words can explain.” Chae In uttered.

“How about your fans? How can we explain things to them?”

“We don’t have to tell them what happened. What’s important to me now is to take care of our baby. Let’s leave. Let’s go far away and go back after I gave birth. I want to focus on taking care of our child. Are you willing to give up being an idol for a while?” She asked.

“I am more than willing to be with you.” Key smiled while tears silently flow from his face. Chae In wiped it and gently kissed him on his lips. “But we should get married before leaving.” He suggested.

Chae In nodded and smiled.

“Are you ready to face another future with me?” Key asked.

“I’m not yet ready.” She admitted, “but for as long as it’s with you and our baby, then I’m willing to take every risks.” 



 

Author's Note:

Chae In is finally together with Key again!!! Let's celebrate! :D