Chae In chases after Key

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“I said I don’t want to talk to you!” Key shouted and ended the call. They were inside the van on their way to their schedule for the day. “Aish, Really. I told her to not call me for a while!” He said while looking cursingly at the phone.

Taemin looked at him like:

While Jonghyun was like:

And OnHo, who were very knowledgeable about what is going on with Key were like:

Key looked at all of them and uttered, “Why do you have funny reactions?!” He brought his annoyance to the members.

“Kibum-ah~ Why are you being so hard with Chae In this days~” Minho asked.

“Hard?! Yah! I’m not hard!” Key said with a very disgusted look on his face. “Stop your weird thinking, Minho-yah!”

“What did I say?!” Minho shouted back in defense. “I just meant you’re being mean to her! That’s all!”

“Yaahh~~ Kibummiee~” Jonghyun smiled naughtily at Key. “What are you thinking just now, eh? You little…”

Taemin clapped his hands like crazy and chuckled, “Hyung is getting hard! Hahahaha!” He shouted. Everyone was surprised including the manager and the driver.

“YAH, LEE TAEMIN! Watch your language!!” Key immediately shouted to stop Taemin.

(^o^)

“Please leave, Chae In-ah. I promise I’ll talk to you but really not this time.” Key pulled Chae In gently out of their practice area and closed the door. He sighed and turned back to the members.

“You are surely being mean.” Onew said seriously. “She has no idea about what’s going on your mind and you just carelessly pushing her away all these time. I think deep inside, she’s about to go crazy.”

“I won’t push her away if she is making distance with her own. I told her I just want the two of us not to talk for a while, but she is not listening.” Key uttered.

“Of course she won’t listen to you. She’s clueless Kim Kibum. How can you just ask her to distant herself when she doesn’t even know what mistake she committed for you to behave like that? She’s worried like hell, Kibum. She wants to know what’s happening that’s why she’s acting like that!” Jonghyun said.

“Key’s probably thankful right now that I don’t have enough experience when it comes to that stuff~” Minho whispered to Taemin.

“He should just do whatever he wants from her.” Taemin simply uttered while fixing his pants.

“You’re weird, Taemin-ah. Where did you ever get those thoughts?” Minho said.

“I mean… what’s the point of running away when they will do it in the end anyway? You know, what’s the difference of now to later?”

“I am not ready about that.” Key uttered because he heard Taemin uttered. “If I ask you about doing it with someone right now, are you confident about doing it? Are you sure you can do it properly?! Won’t you get nervous?!” Key shouted to Taemin. The maknae was dumbfounded.

Instead, Jonghyun and Onew just laughed. They know how it feels like, but they cannot teach Key everything. Those are the things he needs to find out himself.

“I’m avoiding her because I don’t think I can control myself anymore, and I don’t think I’m prepared for it. I can’t handle myself anymore but I’m not ready in doing it. I have no idea what it is, for crying out loud!” Key said in frustration.

“But you watch more often than usual!” Minho shouted.

“Yah! That’s a different thing, pabo!” Key shouted in defense. If there were any fans that can hear them that moment, for sure, their images are already ruined.

(^o^)

“Unnie…” Chae In rushed to Soojin, Onew’s wife, and told about what’s happening to the both of them.

Soojin smiled and talked like a real big sister. “He’s undergoing something that girls will never understand.” She said.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“It’s hard to explain Chae In, but right now, all I can say is, you should wait for him to feel okay.”

“Is it possible that he doesn’t like to be with me anymore?”

“It’s impossible. Key loves you very much.”

“He never tells it to me. I’m not hearing it yet.” She pouted and shook her head while looking at her with puppy eyes.

“Maybe because I love you very much is not enough to express how much he loves you?” Soojin chuckled. “But believe me, Chae In. Key is not the type to stay into something that he doesn’t like. I swear just wait for him to be okay… everything will really be alright anytime soon.”

Then Sooki came pushing Jingook on his walking chair. He can already walk little by little with the support. They are Onew’s precious children.

“Umma~ Gookie is throwing tantrums again~” Sooki uttered.

Soojin lifted Jingook up and swayed him, “Are you hungry, my sweetie?” She chuckled as she watched her son immediately calming down as soon as she carried him on her arms.

Chae In was silently watching over…

She wants to have beautiful children in the future, too, when she already did all the things that she wants to achieve in her life.