KeyChain project

I hate Key-sunbae

 

KeyChain were both curious as to why they managers decided to meet them both at the same time. They went together at the cafeteria of the company to see their managers.

“Why do we have to meet altogether here?” Key asked as soon as they saw the managers.

“Have a seat first, Key.” SHINee’s manager said. He was holding a brown envelope and slid it towards him. “Then check this.” He said, “You, too, Chae In-ssi.” He uttered.

The two looked at each other before Key took the envelope and slowly revealed it to the both of them. They read it and were surprised to see what it was all about.

A certain magazine called for the KeyChain couple to model for their summer special edition. It was stressed on the agreement that they will be starring as individuals and as couple. That would mean there’s a separate section where they talk about living life as single, and living life with a partner. They are also about to take pictures with a summer theme.

“If it’s summer then that would mean…” Key uttered.

“Beach.” Chae In’s manager announced.

They looked at him in surprise and excitement. Chae In and Key were both looking forward for their first project together… and yes, project as a couple.

“Can we have extra day together?” Key said after a while.

The two managers smiled and nodded. “As you can see, they allotted a 5 day trip to Jeju Island. It is so nice of them because they said they will try to do the whole pictorial for 2 days only. The remaining days will be given to you.”

“How about the boarding and luggaging for the remaining 3 days?”

“They are still covered by the agreement. All you have to worry are the places you want to go to and the things you want to do. They said they are willing to answer all the expenses as long as you will give them another day to document the things that you would wish to do.” SHINee’s manager uttered and smirked. “Give them at least few hours of your date, and the rest will be given to you…” He paused. “PRIVATELY.”



 

Author's Note:

Just to tell you... the next chapter will be filled with photos... Just to give you some scenarios about what happened to the pictorial ~

PS. Minho's story ... is... hopefully... will come to reality soon. He's storyline is bugging off my mind these days. Haha. Well, maybe after this story is finished.