Words from the hyung

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Han Chae In’s leg injury forces her to postpone comeback and delay future promotions and activities.

While they were still in search of Chae In, the management decided to release a statement regarding Chae In’s absence. They told the fans she had a bad injury and she needs full medical attention as of the moment. Fans asked for updates and photos of her, but they refused since they were going all confidential, and in fact, there are really no photos of Chae In in the hospital.

“Let’s go back.” Onew uttered to Key while they are in the middle of the road. “It’s getting late already, Kibum. You should go back and take a rest for a while then I promise to stroll around with you tomorrow again.” He said. It’s already past 9 in the evening and they are still on the road trying to find where Chae In might be.

“I can’t have even a little rest when I know Chae In might be in danger.” He said. “I just need to find her. Nevermind if she doesn’t want to talk to me. I just want to make sure she’s alright.”

“I think Chae In won’t put herself into danger. She’s an intelligent woman. She knows what is right and what is wrong. I don’t think she’ll really do something unforgivable.” Onew uttered.

“But if it’s true that she’s pregnant, then her dreams are at stake here.” Key’s eyes are starting to get wet already, but he’s trying hard not to let them fall. “She told me before how she cannot handle it the way Soojin handled the situation before when she figured out she was pregnant without you. She said her dreams are really important to her and that she wants to do things accordingly. She doesn’t think of herself as a mother already.” Without any warning, tears flow down freely as he recalled the depressed look on Chae In’s face the last time they talked and argued. “She was really frustrated and I’m so stupid to even shout at her. I should’ve been more considerate, sensitive, and concerned enough to know what’s bothering her.”

“I already called an officer and asked him to help out in searching for Chae In. SM is doing something to figure out where she is, too. You should rest and fix yourself so the two of you can talk well when she returned.” Onew said.

“I hope we don’t get there too late. I’m so scared of Chae In’s health.” Key said. He allowed Onew to return and bring him back to the dorm.

“About what the girl said about earlier… what if Chae In asks you to agree on aborting the baby? What will you do?” Onew asked after a while. They are almost near their vicinity.

“I don’t know.” Key uttered and looked at his hyung. “I don’t really know hyung.”

“Don’t do it.” Onew answered. “If you want to know my views about it as a hyung… then I’m telling you to not agree on it.” He said seriously, eyes on the road.

“I feel bad about her, that’s true. I understand Chae In though I don’t know how it feels to be in her situation. She’s famous yet she has long way to go to stardom. The fans all love her and she’s enjoying herself right now as much as any artist would do. She still has a lot of things she would want to accomplish in the future… so this thing, if it’s really true that she’s pregnant, is really a hard turning point on her life.” Onew uttered. Key looked at him, listening intently to what hyung has got to say.

Normally, Onew hyung will talk when he knows his views are needed. He let Key managed his relationship with Chae In alone. He didn’t question, corrected, or suggested anything, but now he knows Key needs someone to tell him what could be the right thing to do. After all, he’s the hyung, and he knows very well because he already went into different stages of relationship right when he and Soojin met each other.

“It’s gonna be too tough on Chae In to let go of her dreams for a while, but she has to do it. She has to realize what happened is based on the fact that both of you decided to do it with each other’s consent. No one was forced, and though you used a protection, still, it’s not 100% safe. There will always be that one little chance of her getting pregnant, and that, happened unexpectedly. Both of you should feel responsible about it. Getting abortion means you’re running away from the responsibility both of you need to carry out and the first place. It also means making a little innocent one suffer from the thing you thought you committed wrongly. Don’t take away someone’s life. It’s precious. That’s what I feel about it… it will be very hard, Kibum-ah. Not just for Chae In but also for you. You have to work really hard in order for Chae In to accept the fact that the reality for her has changed.” Onew said with his tender voice.

They both reached the dorm after few minutes. Onew rubbed Key’s back and gently pulled him so he can hug his dongsaeng.

Key cried. Onew patted his back for support. Minho and Taemin joined in. Jonghyun called on time. He said things to Key like he should do things now like a man and act as the real boyfriend.

“You can cry but don’t do it too often. You should know when to stand and be brave enough to be in front of Chae In. Whatever happens, you will always be her source of strength.” Jonghyun said over the phone. “I may not be physically present, but I always think of you and hope for you to become okay. Do well, Kibum-ah. Everyone’s relying on you now.” He said before hanging up.

“Right.” Onew patted Key’s back again. “Go to your room and take some rest.” He said and gently pushed Key to his room.

“You know I can’t sleep, hyung.” Key uttered.

“I’ll wake you up after three hours and I promise we’ll stroll around again.” He assured and closed the door to give Key a little peace.

Onew looked at the two. “Did you get the girl’s number?”

“I got it.” Minho answered.

“Give her a call constantly. At least we should be connected with her because we need her by this time.” He uttered in which Minho nodded.

Minho then started to tell Onew hyung what the girl has told them a while ago. Those that happened from the mall to the revelation in the clinic. Onew then left for a while and told them he’ll be back after 2 hours to get Key.

“Can you stay up for the rest of the night, guys? Look after Key for a while and attend any calls that may come. Here’s my phone. An officer might call if they got any news from Chae In’s where about. Immediately tell it to Key once they called in, and call Soojin then so I can rush in to get Key.” He said and left for a while.



 

Author's Note:

No classes from Friday to Sunday guys ~ That... You know what I mean. HEHEHEHE ~ I think about Minho's story these days... Key's fic is already finished in my mind... all I have to do is put them into words. Weww... Onew and his magical words again. Why does it has to be him who says the final words of wisdom? Is it because he's the oldest? Or am I just biased like that. Trololol. Anyways... Comments guys, and I'll update again after this. whoo~