OTL

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Hey! Move closer to me! You’re getting wet!” Key shouted while they were running in the middle of the heavy rain. Chae In looked at him in surprise. “What were you thinking?! I only meant you’re getting wet because of the rain!” He cleared.

“Oh? Did I say I didn’t understand it that way? You were the one who thought of that.” Chae In giggled.

“Aish! This girl! Still thinking about joking when we really don’t know what to do now!” He shouted in annoyance. “Look! There are full of people on that line, too!” He shouted.

They were running around through bus stations but all were full of people rushing to go home as well. They wondered why buses need to be so crowded at this point of time.

“I am not used on encountering this kind of chaotic situation.” Key said. They have nowhere else to go since they already went through all the bus stations within the vicinity.

“We should just take a cab.” Key uttered in annoyance.

“Did you see any cab around? They’re gone.” Chae In simply answered.

“Aish! Why must it be like this?!” He uttered hysterically.

“That’s why I told you it would be better if you didn’t come to take me home. You’re not having a good time anymore, and I hate it when you look so frustrated and depressed.” She said. Key looked at her. She wiped the side of Key’s forehead because it got wet from the rain. “Aigoo~ My baby is having a hard time because of me. Mianhae~” She said sweetly.

“Chae In-ah. Why do you have to act so sweet in public. Don’t you know I might just kiss you out of nowhere?” Key uttered and finally smiled.

To his surprise, Chae In tiptoed and suddenly stole a kiss on his lips.

“Yah! What did you do!?” Key shouted but there was a hint of smile on his face.

“You’re refraining yourself from kissing me, so I decided to do it instead.” She said naughtily and giggled.

“The fans probably have the photos right now.” Key said.

“It’s raining really hard right now. Do you think they will spend the time out just to follow idols when it’s their life that is at risk at the moment?” To this, Key suddenly pouted and pointed a certain direction using his lips. Both of them are still inside the umbrella. Chae In looked at the direction and saw 3-4 girls wearing raincoats and were taking photos using this camera.

“Expect a high quality photo by tomorrow morning.” Key chuckled. “You did this, alright? I’m out of it. I’m innocent. I’ll tell everybody someone stole a kiss from me.” He chuckled.

“It’s okay. Tell them whatever you want.” She shrugged her shoulder. Key pulled her closer again because the rain started to pour down heavily again. “Every girl has the right to do that towards their boyfriend, so I didn’t do something wrong.” She looked up at her boyfriend and winked cutely.

“Silly.” Key just uttered and shook his head. “We couldn’t do anything about this anymore. We should try to ride a bus.”

“It’s too crowded. You won’t like it there. I know how it feels. That’s how Busan is, people crowding inside the bus.”

“I can do it. The important thing now is for us to get home safely.”

They went through the crowd and rode the bus after 30 minutes of waiting at the bus station. There are so many people around. Chae In even asked Key if she knows where all of these people came from. Some of them are students, others are workers, and yes, at least two of the people crowding inside the bus are idols.

Chae In and Key stood inside. There were no other seats that can be occupied and almost half of the people inside are already standing.

“Oh? You are Han Chae In, right?” The man that was seated recognized Chae In’s face as he looked up. Chae In smiled and looked the other way.

“Yah, don’t be too obvious.” Key whispered.

The man immediately stood up and lent his seat to Chae In. “I wonder why you crowd yourself here but just take a seat.” He said to her. The man looked like he’s in middle 20s.. probably at least 24 years old.

“Thank You.” Chae In sat but didn’t let go of Key’s hands.

Since Key was covered with a hoodie, he understood why the man didn’t recognize him. He smiled though he felt really tired and exhausted already. He is used on fans crowding up when seeing them, but at least there are managers and guards to protect them. It is a lot more difficult now that he has to be the one protecting Chae In because some males inside the bus are not that gentle. They are willing to fight for a certain seat and shove every person in front of them just to stand comfortably.

“Oh? It’s Han Chae In?” Some of the students beside Key also peeped in to look at Chae In who was sitting. She smiled at the girls and they screamed. “Chae In-uuniee!” There was sudden noise inside the bus and it caught a lot of people’s attention.

“It’s Han Chae In.”

“OMG. The y diva.”

“Han Chae In? The one who sang ____?? Oh! She’s really y!”

Everybody’s eyes were fixed into Chae In who was starting to get shy.

“Oh? But she’s with a man.” One of them said. The other tried to peep into Key’s face and said, “I have no idea who he is dude. Probably Han Chae In’s manager.” He said to his friend.

Chae In was about to laugh out loud when she saw how hard Key’s expression suddenly became. She cutely shook Key’s hand that she was holding so Key looked down to her.

“Manager-oppa~” Chae In teased and she saw Key let out a silent “tsk.” 


Author's Note:

I have obsession over DSLR cameras. I wish I can own one that is like that in the future. Define SSUUUPPEERRR HQ. Kekekeke,