We should be cautious

I hate Key-sunbae

Chae In stopped and ended the music the moment she heard the opening of the door. She was sure who arrived. It’s none other than her fabulous boyfriend, Kim Kibum.

“You came.” She smiled and happily welcomed her boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek. “And you have a lot of things with you. What are those?” She checked on the paper bags Key was holding like a child searching for something dad might possibly brought for her.

“I cooked you foods.” He said and placed it down the corner. “Sit down and let’s eat first. Don’t ever skip a meal for it’s not good for your health.” He uttered like a father to her.

“De, appa~” She said sweetly.

Key opened the containers one by one and placed them on the floor after flattening a mat on it. They were like having picnic on the practice room.

“Woaw. This is too much.” She said as she stared widely at the foods key cooked for him. She took the chopsticks and placed them on while looking doubtfully at Key. “I cannot eat it all.” She said.

“You WILL eat them all.” He said emphasizing her need to finish every  food that he served.

“But I need to maintain my figure.” She said while shaking her head. “I’m watching out my weight. I can’t afford to gain unnecessary fats.” She said.

“You care to your figure more than to your health?” Key’s voice started to rise a little bit louder. “Han Choonri. You won’t skip nor pass eating meal from now on. I’ll be monitoring your diet.” He said. “And don’t ever give me the reason that you don’t want to get extra fat. Of course… I know what is right for you!” He said like a naggy mother this time.

“Araso~” She pouted at him. “I’ll eat everything because you said so.” She gave in, and besides, she really wanted to eat all. Key’s presentation of the foods really lured her to eating and finishing every dish that he made.

“These are really delicious, oppa.” She said while busily munching into food. “I can’t say any negative feedback at anything at all.” She said.

“Yah.” Key looked Chae In. “You should learn how to cook, okay? It’s not like I’m going to cook for you forever. You should be the one doing it, not me.”

“I’ll learn cooking in the future.” She answered. “I promise. I’ll really learn cooking to make you something really delicious soon.”

“Ehh… about… that.” Chae In said after eating trying to open another topic. “We should be really cautious not to get into any trouble.” She said. “Like, the next time we do it. We should be protected.”

She thinks getting pregnant is a trouble? Rather voicing out, Key decided to just stay quiet and let it pass. Chae In noticed Key’s sudden silence. “Oppa…” She called out smoothly. Key looked at her. “Can we be a little more honest to each other? Can we try to open up and go a little more serious regarding our relationship?”

“I would love to.” Key said and smiled. “I would love to hear everything you want to say.” He said.

“Do you want to get married already?” She asked immediately. Key was surprised for a bit but managed to answer her question right after.

“Yes.” He said immediately. “I don’t know but I always thought of getting married early. Onew hyung has a wife and kids, Jong hyun hyung is already a husband and will be a father just weeks from now. I suddenly felt the urge to have my own family, too.” He took Chae In’s hands and held it tightly while looking sincerely at her eyes. “And of course, I imagine my wife to be you.” He said sweetly.

“I want you to be my husband, too.” Chae In answered. “If I am to settle my life with the man I want to be with forever, of course, I want it to be you already.” She paused. “But… I think we need to wait a little longer for this to happen. I mean.. to be honest with you. I’m not ready for marriage yet, I’m not ready for a child, too.” She admitted with all honesty.

“I know.” He smiled. “And I’m sorry for being selfish. I only thought about my own interest without minding if you like it or not. I have to understand you want to go on with your dreams and conquer them all.” He smiled. “I understand~”

“Thank You. I feel relieved now.” Chae In uttered and reached for Key to hug him tightly.

Key hugged her and rubbed her back. “You know what?”

“What?”

“I fall in love with you more and more every single day. My love for you grew so much that I never imagined living with a different person ever again.” He said. “Can you promise me something?”

“Anything.” Chae In said while looking at Key.

“Don’t forget me to put me on the last number of your list of dreams~ Don’t ever forget you have to conquer me, too.” He said.

“Oh?” Chae In frowned and pouted, “I have already crossed you out.” She said.

“Why?” Key frowned at her.

“Coz I believe I conquered you already.” She said and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

“I love you.” Key uttered.

“I love you.” She said.


Author's Note:

*hides herself* I'm sorry I just broke my promise to update 2 times again. But the funny thing is... I wasn't able to update twice not because I was busy but because of fangirling moments. I was spazzing too much over SHINee's concert in SG~ Heard it through audio streaming. Onew did the "Tonightt!! SHINee's in the house!!!!" And heard he jumped over Key as what Minho did. (Minho was not in the concert because he was filming his drama with Sulli.) There~ So blame Onew and not my school for not giving another update. LOL. anyways ~ Goodnight to me now. School again tomorrow. :|