Frustrated. Depressed. Dreams shattering apart.

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Chae In’s phone was ringing nonstop. She left her apartment and went somewhere no one would know. Everybody was calling her. Choonhee, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, Minho, her manager, parents, the secretary of Lee Sooman, few friends from the industry, and of course, Key.

She’s out of sight but the people around her were trying really hard to keep it as a secret. They don’t want the public to know about her disappearance for it will cause such a stir of controversy, and fans will surely be in rage because they care so much for Chae In.

She looked at her phone again. 57 missed calls. She decided to turn it off and tossed it beside her on the bed. She rented a room for that night. Chae In didn’t want to stay on her dorm.

She was deeply thinking of the best way to get rid of the baby. Abortion? But who would perform the operation to her to whom she can be sure that will keep everything as confidential? She can probably just drink something to get rid of it, but she’s afraid of the complications that will happen since it’s not really safe.

She closed her eyes again. Chae In needs to get some sleep, then she’ll decide on the next step as soon as she gets enough rest.

But from now … she doesn’t have any plans of going back to those people’s sight. She has to remove this unwanted thing on her tummy before going on with her life again. Yes, she loves Key. She loves him very much, but she cannot sacrifice her dreams. She’s not ready to give up for this.

(^o^)

JiEun was so proud of herself. She’s not good in researching but she was able to find SHINee’s address. She stood on the huge house and looked around the gate.

“It seems that a family is living inside instead of a group.” She uttered to herself as she tried to look into the house. She tiptoed to even have a better look. She was holding something and carefully looked at it again. “They say the members are all five so I must remember who you are from them.”

She looked at the house again when she noticed someone coming out. It was a girl, and it looked like a maid. She sighed and thought about how she can talk to Key when he doesn’t even know who she is.

“And why am I even doing this stuff?” She asked herself. “Probably because I care too much about that baby on her tummy.” She uttered.

She was continuously strolling around the house when someone surprised her.

“Do you need anything?” Someone asked.

“Ah Chincha!” She jumped and looked at her back. It was just a guy who is probably strolling around, too.

“I’ve been looking at you for a while and I see how you peeped inside. Do you need anything from the people inside?” He asked.

“I’m not a stalker, okay?” She immediately defended when she noticed the man was looking at her suspiciously. “I just want to say something personal to Key.” She said and looked at the man. “Do you think he’s inside?”

“Personal? May I know what it is?” Ji Eun couldn’t figure out why the guy was smiling weirdly.

“It’s personal, so it must only between him and I.” She uttered. “Do you have any suggestion about how I can talk to him without being thought as a stalker or something?”

“Well…” The guy placed her hand on his chin. “That house was Onew-hyung’s…” He uttered and pointed on the dorm like house on the other side of the street. “I live there with Key.” He said while smiling sheepishly.

“Oh.” She looked at him blankly. “You… You are…”

“Key got mad when Chae In didn’t recognize him as SHINee member, but since you’re cute enough, so I’ll let it slide.” Minho chuckled. “We don’t normally talk to the people who stroll around for some of them are just stalkers, I don’t know but I just felt the urge to go down here and talk to you, in case you might need some help.” He said.

“I’m here to help Key.” She said. “This is about Han Chae In.” She uttered.

Minho frowned. “What about Han Chae In?” He asked.

“I think he should know something… or if he knows it already… I just want to make sure he’s saving it, or if not… then… I don’t know… I probably want to…” She was lost for word. How can she easily explain that Chae In is pregnant and that she wants to abort the baby?

“I don’t understand. I need to know what you know about Chae In.” He uttered.

“Can I just talk to Key? Or not? I really think Key should know it first.” She said in panic.

Minho didn’t know where he actually got the urge to allow a stranger to their dorm. There’s a charm on her he couldn’t really resist.

“Kibum-ah! Kibum-ah!” Minho shouted across the house. Key got out from somewhere.

“Did Chae In arrive?” He asked and stopped when he saw an unfamiliar face inside.

“She knows something about Chae In. She probably knows where Chae In is right now.” Minho uttered. Key just frowned but Ji Eun suddenly went into panic again.

“Oh no. She is missing?!” She shouted. “No. We should find her. We should find Chae In. We cannot leave her alone.” She said.

“Why?!” Key shouted.

“She has a plan on aborting the baby!” She shouted which shocked Minho and Key who were standing in front of her.

“Abort?!” Minho uttered out loud.

“Of course, yes, Chae In is pregnant. Fine. You can just think I’m a stalker and I just want to say something in order to see you. I don’t know, you may think it’s very weird for a stranger to get information even all of you don’t know. Please question me not now… Let’s save it in the future. I don’t care if you believe me or not, but please, let’s find her quickly. I’m afraid she’ll really get rid of the baby.”

Key was lost for words… Now he realized why Chae In acted like that, and now he realized how wrongful he was when he hid the broken from her.

But he doesn’t know where to start. He needs to find Chae In, but where? He needs to make her believe everything will be fine, but how? He needs to stop her from aborting the baby, but Chae In is missing for almost 24 hours, isn’t he late already?


 

Author's Note:

I got home at 8:30 pm tonight and it's already 11 pm and I still have class at 7 am tomorrow. Oh seriously~ I really find time to update tonight... so here. I'm thankful that I'm successful. Oh no,,, eyes are already dropping down. Need to sleep already. Goodnight!! :D Tell me about this... you're mad at Chae In, right?