Best new female artist award

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“You should go with Chae In on the red carpet, Key. her.” Their manager said as soon as he was about to enter the van.

“Eh? Why must I do that? She can go inside alone!” Key uttered with a WTF face.

“Oh come on, Kibummie… we know you like it…” Onew said and pushed Key aside. “Go to her dressing room now to pick her up.” He said.

Since he couldn’t do anything about it anymore, he went to Chae In’s dressing room and was shocked to see Chae In wearing this:

“Why are you wearing such outfit?!” He shouted which made everybody in her dressing room shocked and speechless. He looked at her from head to toe. “Andwae! This won’t do!! Go! Go inside!” He pushed her inside the fitting room.

He quickly rushed to the clothes that were hung on the side.

“B-but… Key-ssi… “ The stylist noona uttered.

“Look noona, Chae In’s dress is really inappropriate.” He said angrily and was still finding her a dress to wear.

“But we’re running out of time. Key, Chae In has a y concept so of course she needs to wear y outfits. And besides, her clothes are surely secured so no worries.” She said.

“Noona, I think you don’t understand.” Key said. “Chae In is y enough that everybody can notice her curves even if she covered her whole body. That body needs to be partnered with a simple cocktail outfit to make it balanced. That dress is really inappropriate. I thought I was about to watch ! Oh my eyes!” He expressed. “Here. Here is the best thing.” He took out this from the clothes that were hung and asked Chae In to wear it.

“But Key… we..”

“Don’t I have to cover up my girlfriend?” He said to his noona with a y face.

“See? It’s even better!” Key uttered as soon as Chae In got out. “She can dance with it without any worries that something might happen.” He checked his watched. “Oh, we’re going to be late. Come on.” He unconsciously grabbed Chae In on her waist and led her inside the car.

“I’m glad you came to change my outfit.” Chae In as soon as both of them entered the car. “It was the most inconvenient outfit of all.” She said.

“You should say you don’t feel comfortable about it if you really don’t like to wear it. Don’t allow them to force you.” He said. “Did you see how daring that outfit was? I could even see your… your…” Key sneakily looked at her chest. He blinked a couple of times and looked away. “Nevermind.”

Few minutes and they already reached the red carpet entrance. Fans immediately shouted when Key went down. They went even louder when Chae In came down and was escorted by Key. He wrapped his arm around his waist as if he’s making an unsaid statement saying “This y girl over here is mine.”

The y couple walked along the red carpet elegantly while waving to the fans.  

Both of them occupied the seats on SHINee and 2am’s table.

“Wow.” Minho and Taemin both uttered as Key and Chae In approached the table. “The iest couple I’ve seen so far.” Minho smiled naughtily while shaking his head.

Key, being drawn by Chae In’s beauty, quickly pulled out a chair to make her sit. The other four members were shocked at what he did. “That is not the usual Key I know.” Jonghyun whispered to Onew.

“Chae In-ah… you look gorgeous tonight.” Jinwoon, who was sitting on the same table, uttered. “Do you still remember oppa?”

Chae In looked at Jinwoon for a while, “Ofcourse oppa, thank you and you look cool today as well.” Chae In praised back.

“Yah, Key…” Jinwoon then paid attention to Key. “You sure know how to get the right choice of girl.” He praised but envy was written on his face.

Key was behind Chae In who was already seated so he immediately placed his hands on top of her shoulders and pressed them gently. “Of course.” He said and smiled. “I know how to choose right and I know how to get her fast.” He smirked and took his seat.

(^o^)

“And the best new female artist award goes to…. Han Chae In… Congratulations!!”

Chae In was shocked that she won. She knew she was nominated but she never really expected it. Almost 4 months of debut, she wondered why she got the award.

SHINee was very happy so they immediately stood up to cheer for her.

Key was very overwhelmed that he even pulled Chae In closed to him and hugged her. The surprising thing that he even did was… kissing her hair.

Chae In went up to the stage and accepted the award…

“Annyonghasaeyo, Han Chae In imnida~ Waah, I never really expected to get an award as early as tonight. I’m really thankful to all the supporters who have been there ever since the beginning. I would also want to thank SM Entertainment, Lee Sooman-sonsaengnim for giving me this opportunity to debut and show everybody my talent…” Her tears were about to fall. “I would also want to thank my sunbaes who were there ever since. SNSD sunbaenim, SJ sunbaenim, F(x) Sunbaenim, EXo sunbaenim, and of course, SHINee sunbaenim. Let me also take this opportunity to thank Key oppa for taking good care of me and for helping me get better as an artist, and also for choosing the dress that I wear for today. I promise to do better in the future so thank you very very much!”

Key was standing there looking up at the stage as her “girlfriend” talks. He doesn’t know why it felt like he was the one who won. It’s very overwhelmin, flattering, that he even found himself tearing up a bit.

“That’s what our mom’s felt when we first won an award.” Onew patted Key’s shoulder. “Very overwhelmed right? You’re so into it you even kissed her hair. That’s it Key… you’re getting better naturally.” Onew smiled like a real hyung.

Instead of arguing back or denying it, Key looked at Chae In who was now going down the stage. He smiled as he saw the figure of her holding the trophy. Chae In looked back and smiled with tears falling from her eyes. Key didn’t take it anymore and ran to her back to the table.

“Shh… Don’t cry. You’re make up will spill out.” Key said as he gently wiped her tears with tissue. “You are beautiful tonight. You are very very beautiful tonight.” He said.

Chae In’s heart almost jumped of joy. That was the first time she ever heard Key saying she’s beautiful, and it’s wonderful, it’s really overwhelming that she really wanted to cry more.

At the same time, SHINee won the Daesang award. It even made the whole SM Town happier.



 

Author's Note:

OMG... I feel like loving Key even more. Haha. :D I'm afraid the internet connection will fail anytime soon from now... OMG. I need to have fast updates! :|