One step left ~

I hate Key-sunbae

“Oh, finally!” Key sighed really loud as soon as they got into Chae In’s apartment door. “I thought I was about to die. I’m too exhausted.” He said while catching his breath. “Come on~ Open the door. Let me rest for a while before going home. I really can’t take it anymore.” He said.

Chae In chuckled and searched for the key. “Hmm… Where is my key?” She uttered in y English.

“Here, almost dead, so please open it up.” He answered ily.

She chuckled and finally found the key. Chae In opened the door and Key was the one who entered first. He ran to the couch and threw himself in. She opened the lights and saw how dead looking Key was on her couch. She chuckled.

“Feels more exhausting than performing, right?” She uttered as she changed her shoes to slippers. “You should remove your shoes, too. There’s an extra slippers here.” She took the other pair and placed it on below Key so he can use it.

Key sat for a while and changed slippers. He then lied back again like a boss.

“I’m sleepy.” Key uttered after a while.

“You can’t sleep here. You have a home.” She said after getting out of her room. She changed her clothes because she was really wet.

She came out wearing this:

“YAH!” Key shouted and sat up straight. “Go back! Wear some shorts! Yah! You have a man at home! Why do you wear no shorts!”

“I have a shorts okay!!” She shouted and lifted up her shirt a bit to reveal her shorts.

“YAH!” He covered his eyes. He almost saw Chae In’s tummy. “Can you just go to the kitchen for a while and cook something? Please? Leave me alone!” He shouted and lied back again, still closing his eyes. “Damn. What did I just see?”

“Hubby… Almost all the fans already saw my tummy… remember when I released that teaser photo? They all saw it.” She said simply while going to the kitchen.

“But it’s different when you saw it in person.” He said. “Cook something. I’m hungry.” He ordered like an authoritative husband.

“I can only cook noodles. Unnie is not here to cook for us.” She said.

“Noodles? Can’t you cook something else?!” Key’s eyes widened as she looked at Chae In. She turned to him and looked at him with a sorry look.

“I can’t cook anything else. I haven’t taught how.” She admitted.

“Oh my Gosh.” Key collapsed on the couch and massaged his temples. “I can’t believe I just met a girl who cannot cook.” He said. He then slipped in his slippers and stood up. “Move. I’ll do it.”

“You know how?!” Chae In said in surprise.

“Girl…” Key looked at her chicly. “I’m SHINee’s umma. Of course I can cook. Name it.” He boasted and started roaming around the kitchen and the refrigerator to find something that he can cook.

Chae In couldn’t do anything but sit on the dining table and look at her boyfriend’s back.

“Ow. This is delicious.” Chae In uttered as soon as she had a taste of Key’s cooking. “Sincha, oppa~ This is really amazing!”

“That’s because you can’t eat something but instant noodles.” Key said. “Haisshh.. I didn’t know about this. I should cook more everyday then to feed you. Tsk tsk.” He uttered. Chae In smiled. “But you should study cooking.”

“Araso~” She simply uttered and continue eating.

(^o^)

“Hyung… how can I go home?! I told you to pick me up here. Why did you go home without me?!” Key shouted across the house when he called the manager.

“I’m sorry, but the news said there are possibilities that the rain will pour even harder the whole night. We’re afraid to be stuck up so we left and we forgot you.”

Key sighed as he ended the call. “How can I go home?!” He shouted in an irritated tone.


Author's Note:

What did the chapter title says again? LOL. Will come back again for the last chapter of the day ~