Going overboard

I hate Key-sunbae

 

They’ve been exchanging crazy remarks towards each other since then. Interviews there, guesting there, recording here, everywhere, as long as there will be something to talk about each other, they will always come up with funny comments, remarks, and stories to embarrass the other part.

“Aren’t you tired of making fun out of the fact that people know you are dating?” Onew asked after their recording on some shows. “You said something again today, and I think it’s not very nice at all.” He admitted.

“Let it be. She’s not really nice in the first place anyway.” Key shrugged his shoulder and went inside the van as if nothing happened.

“But you should still be careful with how you say things. Be gentle, Kibum, she’s a girl.” Jonghyun utteres right when both of them are sitting inside the van.

“It’s unfair. Chae In being a girl is not an excuse for me to be gentle when she’s being harsh to me on the other hand.” He looked at the glass window beside him and checked his face.

“But you did get overboard with what you said today, hyung.” Taemin, who was always an innocent one, uttered and shook his head, “I mean… if I heard someone saying that to me I will be very hurt.”

“I told a lot of hurtful comments to her already so I don’t think she’ll be affected. Wait few days from now and I’ll sure she’ll throw even more offensive things to me on broadcast.” Key uttered and leaned on the headrest. “I’ll just sleep for a while so let’s end this petty conversation here.” He inserted the earphones on, crossed his arms, and tried to sleep, not minding if the members ever continued the conversation about her.

“Chae In-ah… You don’t have schedules today?” Choonhee, Jonghyun’s wife, sat on the couch where Chae In was sitting. She was at the couple’s house just chillin’ out because she’s free.

“The manager said I could rest today.” She said and smiled. “Yah, Choonhee-ah.. you’re tummy is getting bigger. Did you already figure out if it’s a boy or a girl?”

Choonhee shook her head while rubbing her tummy. “The doctor said we can know by next month.”

“Did you already think of the names?” She smiled.

“If it’s a girl, Jonghyun wanted it to be Kim Su Jong. If it’s a boy, then I told him I want it to be Kim Choon Suk.”

“I have a feeling that they are twins.” Chae In chuckled. “Probably boy and girl.” They laughed and Choonhee suddenly felt excited about it.

“Oh. Right. Let’s watch this one, SHINee will be their guest today.” She said and changed the television to a fixed channel. Chae In was just scanning it a while ago looking for good shows to watch.

“Aish… you know I’m not their fan.” She whined.

“But they are your sunbaes now. You should support them by watching their shows.”

“Does Jonghyun oppa watches SNSD show guestings? Does he have the schedule of their television appearances?” She smirked. Choonhee looked at her for seconds.

“But still…” She crossed her arms and steadied herself on the couch.

Chae In realized how funny SHINee is during recording. These guys like to goof around. They are the same crazy boys you’ll get to meet in person. She suddenly paid attention to one certain member, and suddenly laughed when SHINee teased Key and he made funny faces to announce his protest.

“He looks stupid!” Chae In shouted and threw the chips towards the television hitting Key’s face on the monitor.

“Yah! You will have to clean it later!” Choonhee shouted.

“Araso~” Chae In said while giggling.

She stopped laughing when the MCs talked something about her… then Key answered it.

“I think she became really famous because of me” *laughs* “I mean… I don’t know but…” *laughs again* “Sometimes I feel like she won’t date me if I’m not SHINee’s Key.”

“Ouch.” Chae In sighed and chuckled a bit. “That really hurts, eh?” She looked at her friend and she looked kind of disappointed, too.

“Riri-ah, are you okay?” Choonhee moved closer to Chae In and rubbed her back.

She bit her lower lip and nodded while smiling bitterly. “This is what I wanted, so I must not feel affected.” She said.



 

Author's Note:

Spoiler: The next chapter will be the turning point of the story~ So watch out. :D