Key loves throwing tantrums

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Are you still mad?” Chae In was beside Key continuously pulling his sleeve like a little child. “Talk to me. I want to know if you’re still mad.”  She uttered.

“Later.” Key said and went to the other side of the practice room. Chae In followed and pulled his sleeves again. “YAH. Did you hear what I said? LATER.” Key repeated.

The other four SHINee members looked at the couple. They’re arguing again, but it’s good to see that someone is okay to chase the other for them to fix the fight.

“NAMJA CHINGU-YAH! (Hey, Boyfriend!)” She shouted and stamped her left foot. Key looked at her in surprise. The other members, including the choreographer, looked at her as well. Key let out a loud “tsk” and grabbed Chae In’s arm. He dragged her gently outside.

“Can we talk later? Can’t you see I’m practicing?! Stay here.” He said and closed the door. Chae In was left outside SHINee’s practice area.

“YAH~ Why do you have to push her out! Let her in!” Jonghyun stubbornly shouted.

“She keeps on following me! She always clings around! I don’t want to see her right now. Come on, let’s start!” He shouted and went back to his position.

“I don’t want to be involved anymore.” Jonghyun raised both his arms and they started another round of practice.

Meanwhile, Chae In leaned on the wall and crossed her arms waiting for Key to open the door again. She was frowning and being all stubborn when someone approached her.

“Oh!” He’s familiar to her but she cannot remember his name.

“Annyong, Chae Innie~” He greeted coolly and informally. She smiled back. She really can’t remember who this guy is. All she knows is he is a sunbae. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, yeah~” She pointed at the door. “I’m waiting for SHINee sunbaenin to finish their practice.” She simply said.

“I see, yeah, I forgot to congratulate you for your success. I know it’s late but I still want to welcome you into the family.”

“Thank you, sunbae~” She uttered happily.

They were talking randomly when Key opened the door again. He was frozen for a bit when he saw her laughing with the guy.

“Oh. Key-ssi. It’s been a long time.” He uttered.

“Hey, Kris. Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in China?” He said wearing a not so cool face.

“We have a showcase so all the EXO members will be joined together.” Kris, the leader of EXO-M, said.

“Oh.” Key uttered. “Please excuse her.” He said and quickly pulled Chae In inside the room. “Just because I’m not around, you started talking to some other guy.” Key stubbornly said.

“He’s not some other guy. He’s a sunbae.” Chae In corrected.

“Compared to who I am in your life, he is just another guy.” Key insisted and left her. Minho immediately approached Chae In.

“Isn’t it a little bit tiring to have a stubborn and childish boyfriend?” Minho asked while looking at Key’s direction.

“It is.” She admitted, “But I don’t know why I feel happy whenever he’s being like that. Sometimes I just want to and cling around because he looks so cute when he’s annoyed.”

(^o^)

“Can we not see each other for a while?” Key annoyingly asked Chae In. It was heard by the rest of SHINee but they acted like they weren’t hearing anything.

“Why?! Are you breaking up with me?” She asked, was about to get mad. “Why are you so stubborn and moody these days? You’re acting strange for a week already! Since the day the MV was released, you got irritated whenever seeing me. You don’t even want me to hold you. What’s wrong?!” She was shouting and not caring if the other members may hear it.

“I hate how they tried to pretend they’re not in love with each other, but ended up arguing about break ups right in front of us.” Taemin whispered to Minho while they were fixing their things.

“I don’t want to see you for a while. Can we just do it without any reason?!” Key said.

“I don’t understand you.” She said.

“I’m going.” Key immediately took his bag and was about to leave.

“YAH. We’re not yet done talking!” She ran to him but Key stopped her immediately.

“If you could just please leave me alone.” Key said seriously and left, leaving Chae In in awe and amusement.

“Can you tell me what his problem is?” Chae In uttered with a dumbfounded look on her face.

“YOU.” Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin uttered in chorus.