Advice from the expert

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Key went out of the comfort room while wiping his sweat. He was surprised to see Onew hyung sitting at the couch waiting for him.  

“Why are you sweating?” Onew asked naughtily. Key shook his head and sat beside his hyung.

“Why are you here, hyung? Don’t you have your own home?” He asked.

“Minho told me you need someone to talk to, and he is not capable enough to be that person. So, would you mind telling me what the problem is?” Onew asked like a real brother.

“There’s really no problem, hyung.” Key said and just shook his head. “Minho was just getting the thing worse when there’s really nothing wrong.” He said.

“Well... You can tell me something that is bothering you right now. I’m okay about it, and I’m willing to help you understand if there’s something you want to know.”

Key looked at Onew hesitantly, and then sighed. “It’s hard to say it coming from me, you know.” Key admitted.

“But knowing it’s me you are going to talk to makes it a lot easier.” Onew smiled. “I’m your hyung, Key, be it in work or in personal.”

“When can you say that the fine line between love and hate is already broken?” He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Onew smiled, “You love her, don’t you?”

“I’m not so sure about how you define love…” Key said.

Onew took his phone from his pocket and looked for something. “I asked Jonghyun to repeat his own definition of love that he told me before. I wrote it for future reference… now I can say I can finally use it.” He smiled and finally found the excerpt of Jonghyun’s words of wisdom about love.

(A/N: Refer to Hello, Onew-Appa chapter 48)

“Love is when you know you hate her, but still wants her on your side. Love is when you know she’s making you overly irritated and yet you want to be with her. Love is when you suddenly do things you don’t normally do, just because she’s making you able to do it. Love is when you know forgiving her will be very difficult, but you’d rather spend the whole night arguing than stay outdoor drinking on your own. Love is when you know you’re hurting, but you still care about how she feels. Love covers everything you have for her, even the slightest fondness, or the biggest hate.”

“Did you understand?” Onew chuckled after reading it to Key.

“So… do I love her?” Key asked innocently.

“How do you feel about her?”

“Crazy.” Key uttered. “I always go crazy just by thinking of her. Nevermind if we’re together or not. When I think of her, I suddenly go crazy and I don’t know why. I want to see her always. I hate it when other guys look at her. I hate it when she talks about other guys. I hate it when she looks at them. Whenever she looks at me, I feel like melting and it’s as if my heart wants to jump out of its place. The best music are her laughs and chuckles. The most precious thing is her smile.”

“That’s being crazily in love. Why can’t you define it yourself? It’s obvious that you love her! You love her so much!” Onew said.

“I don’t know. I have no idea about what love is!” Key shouted back.

“We never really know what love is until we feel it ourselves.” Onew chuckled.

“But what if I’m feeling something more different?” Key suddenly went into a deeper topic. “Just now… I… I watched Chae In’s newest MV.” He admitted.

Onew burst out laughing. “I got you. I watched the MV earlier, even Soojin was surprised and told me it’s kind of…” Onew then pointed at the comfort room. “So… that’s what you did there?” Key’s eyes widened. “Come on, kibum. I know you did that there. I saw how you were sweating when you go out.”

“Hyung, is it wrong to think about it imagining it’s her I’m doing it with?” Key asked seriously.

“It’s normal.” Onew smiled while nodding. “There will always be those times especially if both of you are alwas together.”

“Won’t it be too weird if I ask her to do it with me?”

“You’re so stupid when it comes to this Kibum, I swear, you’re much innocent than Taemin.” Onew uttered.

“I’m not innocent. I’m just taking precautions because it might offend her. This is my first time in a relationship so of course I don’t want to do things that will probably hurt her or lose her trust on me.” Key said. “I respect her so much so I don’t want to be such a ert.”

“There will be a time when both of you will understand you need to do it already. Like seriously, I don’t think it’s a must to talk about it. When both of you suddenly felt the heat then go for it, no need to ask if it’s right or wrong. Both of you are in the right age, and you love each other.”

“Even though we’re not married yet?”

“I can’t say you have to be married first because I even did it with Soojin when we were just strangers to each other. I think you should just be ready for whatever the consequence is. But Key, you have to be cautious about it. You don’t want her to have unwanted pregnancy now that she’s on the peak of her career.”

Key listened to his hyung well.

“Men have needs, too, but always think of being responsible.” Onew uttered lastly.



 

Author's Note:

Yeah ~ I don't really know what Onew was saying to Key about "that" stuff. LOL. Onew... Where are you coming from, dear? I don't know exactly about what you're saying so who made you say that? *shakes head* I'm getting ready for the M chapter... We should give Key justice. Oooppss! I said it. Nevermind. You will never know when the M chapter will come. tahahaha.