Leave me alone

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Hyung… aren’t you sleepy?” Taemin asked Minho while both of them sat on the couch waiting for the time to pass. Minho shook his head. He was busy texting. “Hyung… I’m bored.” He uttered.

“Watch TV or do whatever you want, Taemin-ah. Don’t disturb me.” He uttered.

“Why are you so busy with your phone?” Taemin moved closer to Minho to see who he was texting to. “Shin Ji Eun? Who is it? I don’t know that person, hyung.” Taemin asked confusingly.

“She is the one who told us about Chae In being pregnant.” He uttered. “We’re talking about what to do next when Kibum already found Chae In.”

“Why?” Taemin scratched his head. “I mean… why do you have to keep in touch with her? Her job is done. She already informed us about it. The rest will be up to Key-hyung now.”

“We still need her.” Minho said. “Believe me, we need her.” He repeated.

“Or you’re just scoring on her? Do you like that girl, huh, Minho-hyung?” Taemin uttered and smiled naughtily.

“Do you want Krystal to kill me, huh, Taemin-ah?!” Minho shouted in defense. “I’m talking to this girl just because of Kibum. That’s all. Hey, Lee Taemin. Don’t tell Krystal I’m texting a girl. She’ll interpret it differently. I’m telling you, I don’t want another argument.” He said with irritation and continued texting. Taemin shrugged his shoulder and decided to open the television to watch random shows instead.

Minutes later and Onew’s phone started ringing. Minho answered it. It was the officer and he has the information on where to find Chae In now.

“I got it. Thank you very much officer.” Minho uttered and ended the call. He then gave a call to Soojin to tell Onew hyung the officer has called already.

“Hyung…” Taemin, on the other hand, knocked on Key’s hyung. “Hyung, wake up.” Few seconds later and Key opened the door. “They found her.”

With one quick move Key got out of the room and went outside the dorm. Luckily, Onew hyung was already running outside their house when Key went out.

“She’s at Sangchu Inn in Hongdae. When you look for her, use the name Shin Hyo Eun.”

They reached the location the officer told them through phonecall. They were about to go outside the car when they saw Chae In already coming out of the inn. It’s almost 3 am in the morning. Where is she heading?

“I’ll pick her up.” Key said, trying to hide anything that he’s feeling as of the moment.

“No. I’ll take her here.” Onew insisted. “I’m not sure if she’ll go to you if she sees you. It would be better for me to at least be the one she’ll see first.” He said and headed out of the car, leaving Key inside.

Onew went towards Chae In. “Han Choonri.” He called softly.

Chae In stopped walking, but didn’t look back. Onew ran forward and faced Chae In. “We’ve been looking for you. I’m glad I already found you.” He smiled at her. It’s as if he’s telling her, I know something happened but I’m glad that you’re okay.

“Oppa, please don’t tell him you saw me.” She said and took few steps to go away. Onew held her arm.

“You should go home, Chae In-ah. Key is dying to see you.” He said.

“I can’t.” She answered while looking at the ground. “I can’t go home yet. I need to do something before returning home.”

 Could she be talking about abortion?

“You should settle things together with Key, Chae In-ah. If there’s something wrong, you should tell it to him. You need to fix the problem together.” Onew uttered.

“I can only fix this myself, oppa, I’m sorry.” Chae In managed to say words really calmly because it’s Onew-oppa she’s talking to. He’s the ever sweet – who doesn’t even know how to get mad – oppa that she came to know all her life.

“I won’t allow you to go.” Onew held into her even tighter. “Just go with me, Chae In-ah. Please trust oppa. I will never want you to hurt or be in danger, so please.”

Chae In looked at him for few seconds. He started leading her and luckily, Chae In followed.

Entering the car, Chae In found out Key was inside. “Chae In-ah.” Key called out and went to hug Chae In.

You need to wait for her to say she’s pregnant. Don’t tell her you already know it. Onew closed the door when Chae In entered and waited outside the car. He dialed JiEun’s number that he got from Minho.

“This is Onew.” He said. “I heard you live near Hongdae. I know it’s pretty late, but I have the feeling we’ll be needing you here. We already found Chae In and she’s now talking to Key. I don’t want to sound negative, but it might not turn out so good.”

JiEun is too nice. She agreed to go meet them despite the fact that it’s just 3 am in the morning. Few minutes later and she already reached and met them, now standing beside Onew waiting for the two to finish talking.

“Chae In-ah.” Key looked at Chae In. “Where did you go? I was looking for you all these time.”

“I’m pregnant.” Chae In uttered coldly. “And I don’t want it.” She confessed.

It was as if cold water was suddenly poured all over his body. He never expected Chae In’s expression to be as cold as if she doesn’t care about anyone.

“Tell me honestly.” Chae In started talking. “Why did it come to this point? We used it, right? We protected ourselves from it, but why did this actually happen? Do you know anything about this?”

Key looked down and was debating with himself whether to tell it or not.

“I… it… it was broken.” He confessed.

“What?! And you didn’t even tell me? You hid it from me?!” She shouted.

“Because I thought it’s nothing. We did it before without any protection and nothing happened.”

“But it happened, Kibum. It happened! I’m pregnant, my God!!” She shouted and was crying badly again. Her eyes are already swollen. Key guessed she’s crying all throughout the time she was missing.

“Stop now, Chae In-ah. I’m willing to help you.” He grabbed Chae In to him but she refused to and pushed him away.

“I don’t want to keep this. I’m not keeping this. I don’t like this baby! You hear it?! I don’t want this!” She shouted and went out of the car to leave.

“She came out.” Onew uttered when he saw Chae In coming out. She was running. “We should follow her.”

“I’ll go.” JiEun uttered. “She will need someone she knows who can understand her. I’ll call you and I’ll make sure she’s okay.” She didn’t allow the two to have the opportunity to ran after Chae In for she did it. 



 

Author's Note:

There ~ There ~ Ji Eun is kinda playing a big part here, huh?? Comments guys. Love lots. Thanks to all who subs! :D