Another happy ending

I hate Key-sunbae

 

<< Super Fast Forward>>

After more than one year of absence, Key and Chae In will be returning to Korea finally. Of course, the news cannot be prevented. It quickly spread throughout the whole Korea and fans were all so eager to see the two again.

“They left without any words. We can’t miss the chance to see them again.” One of the fans said as everybody stayed at the airport waiting for the couple to arrive.

“We heard Chae In-unnie was pregnant so they had to leave to have a peaceful life during her pregnancy. Nothing is confirmed yet, but we will be happy to see a baby with them once they return.” Another fan reacted.

They didn’t fail. On the same day the news about KeyChain arriving back was announced, they really arrived from California.

Camera flashes were here and there right when Chae In stepped out of the arrival area. Fans screamed. She was as gorgeous as when they last saw her. “Nothing changed at all, Chae In-unnie is still y and beautiful!” One of the fans shouted and everybody screamed again. Chae In looked at their area and nodded with the passport on her hand. Fans went even wilder.

She stopped walking and looked back. She’s probably waiting for Key to come out. After a while… Key came out. Fans were even crazier, not just because he’s out there already, but also with the fact that he was really holding a cute baby boy on his arms.

“KYYAAA!!!!!” Fans screamed loudly and everybody was trying to call Key and Chae In’s attention.

Key whispered something to Chae In. She nodded and to everybody’s surprise, they went towards the fans to officially greet them.

“We apologize for being out of the scene for more than a year. I hope you understand.” Key said and both of them bowed. He held Chae In’s hands and raised it with his, “We’re happily married, and I’m glad to inform everyone about it though I know it might be too late.” Fans shouted again.

“Is he your son?” One of the fans asked. Chae In and Key nodded. “His name is Kim Sang Bum. I hope you give him some love as much as you give love to us.” Chae In bowed really low as a sign of courtesy.

“Sang Bum-ah!! Sang Bum-ah, saranghaeyo!” The fans cheered loudly. Key and Chae In smiled as how warm the reaction was from the fans.

“Did you see their love, Sangbum-ah?” She played with her baby’s hand as they walked to the car. “You’re famous now, sweetie!” She giggled.

Sangbum spread his arms towards his umma. “Sangbum-ah…” Key called out and tried to put the baby’s hands down. “Appa cannot see a thing.” He complained.

“Umma~ Umma~” Sangbum continuously uttering, then he started moving weirdly. “Umma~” He was about to cry.

“Arasoo~” Chae In giggled and took Sangbum from Key. He shook his head and gently pinched Sangbum’s cheeks.

“I can’t understand why you love umma more than appa.” He complained and showed Sangbum his disappointed look. Chae In giggled.

“Of course~ He loves umma more, right, sweetie?” Instead of answering, Sang Bum hugged his umma and placed his head on rest above her shoulder.

They went inside the car to go together to the party the management has arranged as a welcome ceremony for them and their baby.

(^o^)

“He’s really cute!” Everybody inside the party hall of the company gathered as soon as Chae In and Key came back. “Wow. He looked exactly like Kibum!” Minho was in obvious surprise. Krystal, his girlfriend for almost 3 years now, is beside her.

Sooki, Jinki’s daughter who is the oldest of all the SHINee babies, ran towards her uncle Key. She was holding her 3 year old little brother, Lee Jingook.

Jonghyun also ran forward because the twins were pulling him to meet little Sang Bum, too.

Chae In hugged her bestfriend Choonhee. “I missed you, girl.” She said to her.

“I missed you more, and I’m happy your back. Sang Bum is super cute.” Choonhee uttered.

In the middle of all the people welcoming them, Chae In still saw that special girl she will never forget. “Ji Eun-ah!” She called.

“I’m glad you came.”  She uttered while smiling widely to her.

“I couldn’t reject the invitation when you said I’m going to see Kim Sang Bum. I saw him. He’s really adorable.” She uttered.

Chae In held her hand and pressed it tightly. “You will never know how grateful I feel towards you. You opened my eyes to the most beautiful thing I could ever have. If you didn’t find me, then I don’t know if I could be as happy as I am today.” She said.

Key noticed Chae In was talking to Ji Eun so he handed Sang Bum to Minho and went to talk to Ji Eun as well.

“Ji Eun-ah…” Key called and wrapped his arms around Chae In’s waist. It shows how sweet they are towards each other. “Thank you for all the things you did.” He said.

“It’s nothing. I’m just happy I was a help to you.” She uttered and smiled widely. “Though I hope someday you can come back to stage again. I started watching you performances and music video of the past, and they are really amazing.” She praised.

“I’m trying…” Chae In giggled. “I’m trying really hard to gain my figure back, but I don’t know. I’m started learning cooking as well so I can’t really concentrate on having strict diet.”

“Dear… You’re y whatever ways I look at you.” Key said to flatter Chae In out.

“I should excuse myself for a while.” Ji Eun said when she felt the two were getting sweeter. She chuckled while making her way out.

Key and Chae In were intensively looking at each other. “You know what?” Key asked.

“What?”

“Looking at you is the most fulfilling thing that I do in my life. Having you beside me is the most awesome feeling. It’s funny how I started hating you so much, and now I couldn’t even hate the fact that I love you so much.” Chae In wrapped her arms around Key’s neck.

“You know what? I wanted to hate you for taking my dreams away from me, until I realized the thing that can make me fulfilled is not through achieving what I want. I feel complete and fully contented just by having you beside me, together with our sweet little son Kim Sang Bum.”

They exchanged sweet notes and kissed each other, not caring if a lot of people were seeing them doing that.

To be continued ~



 

Author's Note:

There ~ I thank all of you who supported my fic and tolerated all the shortcomings I had with this one. :D Thank you very much guys... A lot of you has been supporting me since my first fic. :D have you seen how I grow as a writer? LOL. Kidding. This is marked complete but I'll still update this for the very last time to give you the link for Minho's Full Length fanfic. OMG. This will be a challenge for I am not really too biased with Minho... I'll still try my very best and I hope I can meet his character basis. Oh by the way, I will using an ulzzang to represent Minho's damsel in distress. Meet Kim Shin Yeong. :D :D