Don’t mess with Han Choonri

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Key looked at Minho and Taemin. They were laughing while reading something on the magazine where Chae In is the cover. He tried to pay his attention back to the fixing his bracelet that was broken at yesterday’s performance.

“Aish, really.” Key was irritated because he can’t fix the accessory properly.

“He’s definitely gonna burst out in anger once he sees this.” He heard Taemin uttering. He looked at them. They looked at him for a while, laughed like naughty kids, and read again.

“YAH. What’s up with you two?!” He yelled at them.

“This is nothing… Kibummieee~” Minho said in a very playful manner. Key lost temper and stood up to get the magazine from them.

“Just what the hell is written on this, seriously?!” He said and looked at the page the two were reading just a while ago.

It turned out, that it was Chae In’s interview with the magazine.

HCI: “I don’t know, but Key sunbae probably misunderstood. He thought I liked him but I was like that because he’s really funny. He is like a crazy person. No one could even imagine how crazy and stupid looking he is in real life.”

Q: “But are you two really dating?”

HCI: “Key sunbae told everyone we’re dating, but I really thought we’re just going out for fun. But because he said we’re dating so yeah… probably.”

“WHAT?!” Key shouted again with a very disgusted face. “Oh seriously, Han Choonri!!”

He rushed to see her practicing again in the company’s practice studio.

“Yah, Han Choonri. What kind of funny thing is this?!” He said as he entered the room without any warning. Chae In was shocked for a while, and she later realized what Key was talking about. She stopped the music and walked towards Key, arms crossed. “I’m asking you. Why did you say such things on the magazine?!” He shouted.

“I just feel like it.” She said while raising an eyebrow to him. “Isn’t it fun having your enemy fight you back?” She chuckled like an evil brat.

“You one unbelievable person.” Key shook his head and really wanted to curse her that moment.

“I’m not even mad..” She smirked and . “If you want to go out just lock the door okay?”

“I won’t let this pass. I hate you.” Key said and walked away.


Author's Note:

I really intended this to be just a short one ~ I'll update again later~ See you. :D Comment and subscribe guys! :D