Idol’s Ideal girl.

I hate Key-sunbae

 

The most uttered name when asking idols… “Who is your ideal type of girl?”

BEAST’s Doojoon said, “I’m starting to like Han Chae In these days.”

MBLAQ’s Seungho, “I listen to Han Chae In’s songs and they are really great. I think she’s beautiful.”

2PM Chansung, “I’ll admit I like Han Chae In.”

CNBlue Jonghyun, “Han Chae In is a rookie but something’s in her that I really like.”

FT Island Lee Hongki, “Can I say I like Han Chae In although she’s taken?”

SJ Donghae, “I feel regretful that Key got to meet Han Chae In first.”

SJ Eunhyuk, “If I didn’t know about Key and Chae In’s relationship, I would have courted her already.”

2AM Jinwoon, “She’s a mixture of y, cute, bubbly, and sweet girl. That’s what I want so I guess I’ll choose Han Chae In as my ideal type.”

(^o^)

“Aish, seriously… why are you giggling so much while looking at the poll? Are you that happy, Han Chae In?” Key said in an irritated tone. They were sitting together at the café near the company. Key decided to treat her every time since he’s trying to make it up with her.

“I just feel overwhelmed.” She said while staring at her laptop. “It is so flattering how they chose me as their ideal type knowing I’m just a newbie in the business.”

“It’s because you have a y image…” Key uttered. Chae In looked at him sharply. “It’s not I’m saying something negative, okay?” He cleared.

“But whatever their reasons are for liking me, at least they are not like someone that I know who never sees something good in me.” She said trying to secretly refer to Key.

“A lot of people are already praising you, so why do I need to do the same thing?” He stubbornly uttered with a slight smile on his face.

“Whatever you say~” She shrugged her shoulders and looked the screen again.

“Yah. Will you stop looking at that? It’s annoying?”

“Waaeeeee???!” Chae In uttered in a very cute manner. “Wait, how about you? If you were to ask about your ideal type. Who would it be?”

“Hmmm…” Key smirked while thinking. “It must be Han Ga In. I like her so much.”

“But does she like you back?” Chae In asked as if she was teasing.

“YAAHHH~” Key said. “She doesn’t have to like me back. I’m just saying I like her, what’s wrong with that?” He sighed. “How about those guys? Will you like them back just because they told you they like you?”

“You know I’m not really a fan of Kpop so I don’t know them all, but I met Jinwoon oppa on a broadcast before… so…”

“So you like him?” Key’s eyebrows started to move upwards as they talked about her good friend, Jinwoon..

“Well…”

“You can’t like him.” Key uttered while she wasn’t finished talking yet.

“And why?”

“Because everybody knows you’re taken.  If you entertain those people who say they like you, then fans might think you are cheating on me. Do you want them to look at you like that?”

Chae In shook her head, “So will it mean you must not utter Han Ga In’s name as your ideal type? It must be I when they ask you, unless you want to be called a cheater.”

“Yah… you talk as if we’re real lovers~” Key said and snubbed.

“Because you’re not doing something to the situation yet so I cannot really stay away from you.” She crossed her arms. “You only told them we’re not going to fight anymore, but you didn’t tell them that we’re really not lovers.”

“How can I deny something that the company, itself, already confirmed? You know what, as much as I don’t want them to believe that you are my girlfriend, I can’t really do anything about it. So yeah… let’s stay like this for a while and plan later how we will say we already broke up.”

“Araso~” She shrugged her shoulders, “I’ll just rely on you for that then.”

“Good.” Key nodded. “So you are not allowed to tell everybody that you’re starting to like Jinwoon. You also cannot communicate with him right now because he also thinks we’re together.”

“The same thing goes to you.” She said.

Good thing about Chae In and Key is that, they can go out together because fans think it is just “natural” for a “couple” to go out and eat somewhere.

Key tells Chae In he just cannot think of another person to eat out with. The other members are busy with their own lives and he’s feeling sick being together with them always. That is why he always asks Chae In to eat with him. “It’s boring to eat alone. Who am I going to talk to? The meat?”

Chae In says she’s always hungry when Key comes around so she immediately accepts his invitation everytime. “It’s not that I always want to be with you. It just happens that I’m always hungry whenever you arrive so I quickly grab your invitation. And besides, it’s your treat.”

They don’t really treat each other as friends. For Key, Chae In is someone he can argue every single time but won’t get sick of it. She’s the person he would want to be with while eating and arguing at the same time.

For Chae In, Key is sunbae who helps her a lot, but always recognize the flaws she has. Honestly, she’s thankful for it, for she can always get herself better since Key always points out the things she is not capable of doing great yet.

Since the night Chae In cried in front of Key, things started to cool down. Not that they are not fighting at all, argues come and go, they just somehow learned how to argue in a way that no one will get hurt. They argue over ideas and thoughts, not over personal issues or whatsoever.

But… did they already admit they like each other??

To the public… they say they are together and are happy with it.

To each other… they say they are together and it’s only because there’s no one else to hang out with.

To themselves… they say it’s funny to even like the one you argues with.

They are like interpreting “I’d rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself”, in a very funny way.



 

Author's Note:

Just random thought after waking up~ Hehe. I'm warming up for the future updates. I'll update soon... promise. :) Give me comments.. you know I love them. ;P