Nothing happened

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Chae In noticed how Key suddenly went silent the next morning when they are about to leave and go back to Seoul. Key’s constant spacing out was obvious.

“Are you okay?” Chae In asked as soon as they sat on their seat inside the plane. Key just looked at her and nodded.

“Of course.” He said.

“You look so lost.” She uttered. “Did something happen? Did the oppas call you back already? Didn’t you tell them we had 3 days off?” She asked continuously. The role of the nagger suddenly was switched to be her this time.

“Oh…” Key paused for a long while before continuing again. “Onew hyung called me… and was blabbering about how we relax when they were having tight schedules.” He uttered.

“Oh? But those were individual schedules anyway.” She chuckled. “Only the three of them have lots of things to do. “Jonghyun oppa is just chilling out at home with Su Jong and Choon Suk.” She said and chuckled. “Let’s go visit the twins when we arrived.”

“Sure.” He smiled at Chae In to hide the silent panic that he was experiencing at the moment.

Chae In had a very good sleep the other night, while Key didn’t have any of it at all because he was thinking about the broken that he saw.

“Chae Innie~” Despite Key’s sleepless night, he still couldn’t sleep inside the plane with Chae In on his side.

 

“Hmm?” Chae In looked at him

“What will you do if you find out you’re pregnant and you’re not ready for it yet?” He asked.

Chae In looked at him for a while before answering, “Why do you ask?” Instead of telling him the answer, Chae In asked back.

“I’m just curious.” He said.

“Well…” Chae In thought for a while. “I don’t think I can handle it. I will probably be under depression. Getting pregnant out of nowhere without any plans about it is a nightmare for me.” She answered honestly. “I don’t think I’m as strong as Onew oppa’s wife. Soojin-unnie handled it with the right mind. She didn’t expect to get pregnant right away but she did. She told me it was depressing at first but she’s proud that she overcame it and is happy now.” She looked at Key. “I don’t think I can handle it. My dream requires me to be physically presentable and appearing. How can I dance and perform on stage if I’m pregnant and I have stitches somewhere?” She asked.

“So you don’t really want to have a child?” He asked.

Chae In shook her head. “I don’t know why we are talking about this again. Are you worried about what happened last night? I gave it to you to prevent it. You used it, so let’s not worry about it. And about your question… it’s not that I don’t want to have a child, I just think I’m not ready for it yet. After 3 or 4 years… I think I will be.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around Key’s neck while she was sitting on the side. “Oppa don’t need to worry. We were cautious last night. I don’t want that situation to happen, and because I insisted on doing it, I know I have to be responsible enough for my actions.” She said.

“A-araso~” Key just uttered.

“Wait…” Chae In’s eyes narrowed as she felt suspicious about something. “Don’t tell me you didn’t put it in?” She asked looking closely at Key’s reaction.

“Yah! You see me putting it in!” He shouted in defense. “I was just probably overthinking.” He said and shook his head a little. “Nevermind. I want to sleep now.” He pulled Chae In closer and used her shoulder as his pillow.

You didn’t see it Kibum. You know you used it. That’s it. You used it, and you didn’t know it broke. You didn’t see anything.



 

Author's Note:

I never intended to do an update today because I have classes... I don't know why on Earth did I write this so sudden. Well anyways ~ See you after few more hours.. Will be leaving home at 8 and will probably return home at 5pm. SEE YAAHH!!! Hahaha. Comment and subscibe, kay??