Mommy and Daddy

I hate Key-sunbae

 

They didn’t waste any more time. They got married all the way with their parents and the other members as witnesses. To their surprise, Lee Sooman arrived at the marriage ceremony, something that they actually intended to be a secret.

“Congratulations.” Lee Sooman shook Key’s hands, “and best wishes,” he turned and shook Chae In’s hands after. The two looked at each other with confusion. “I’m happy for the both of you. I knew from the very start that the two of you will click. Look at what happened.” He smiled.

“I forgot to thank you for making me Chae In’s personal trainer before. If you didn’t do that then she won’t be able to fall in love with me.” Key said and everybody in the room chuckled.

“I saw the potential of your relationship so I pursued it. I’m glad it worked really well.” Lee Sooman said. “So where do you plan to go? You should not stay here because fans will only give you heavy headache. I’ll take care of all the statements that will be released and rest assured everything is on the right track.”

“We’re still thinking where to go.” Key answered.

“I’m just on the right time then.” He took out something from his suit. “Here,” he handed them an envelope. Key took it and opened it only to figure out there are plane tickets for two all the way to California. “My gift for you can be found in California. You can stay there until Chae In gives birth. I saw the whole house. It’s convenient and Chae In could breathe fresh air.”

“Wow!” Onew shouted. “You didn’t give us such present, president!” He complained.

“Us, too!” Jonghyun seconded.

“You’re not a couple under SM Entertainment. Soojin discontinue the contract under SM while you, Jonghyun, didn’t give your wife chance to be a popular model. I’m giving this gift to them because Chae In and Key are artists under my company.” He smiled. “They deserve it after working very hard all these time.”

Chae In and Key chuckled. They are so excited to get there.

“You have to take care of my daughter. You have to really take care of her.” Choonri’s father said with shaking voice. Chae In and her mother chuckled. Her father’s eyes are going to tear up really soon.

“Appa~” Chae In immediately wrapped her arms around her father like she’s a real baby. “Why are you sad that your daughter is married already? You must happy for me, appa.” She said.

“I am but…” Her father stuttered and Chae In chuckled again.

“I promised to take care of her…” He paused for a while. “appa…”

There was a random laugh from Minho. All looked at him in surprise, “Why are you laughing?” Key said in annoyance.

“Yah~ You look so awkward addressing uncle as appa.” He said and continued laughing.

“President…” Jonghyun called out. “If you were to ask… do you think Minho and Krystal would be the one to get married next? Does that mean they would also have the privilege for a luxurious wedding gift?” Jonghyun said.

“I don’t think so…” Lee Sooman chuckled and started joking around. He looked around and saw another unfamiliar face in the room. “What about her?” He pointed at Ji Eun.

Everybody in the room laughed while Minho and Ji Eun blushed.

(^o^)

Chae In ran inside the house the moment Key opened the door.

“Oh my God, this is so great!!” She ran over the living area, appreciating the beauty of the whole house.

Even Key was surprised. The house Lee Sooman gave them is so huge and beautiful. It’s wide, bright, cheerful, and clear enough to make Chae In live at peace for the next months of her pregnancy.

Chae In went to the balcony and breathed freely. It was nice going to such place where you can be with your husband only. She gently rubbed her tummy, “This is such a nice place, right, sweetie?” It became her habit to talk to her dear baby already. “You’ll be able to breathe fresh air first to this wonderful place.”

Then Key came out behind her and hugged her from the back. He planted a sweet kiss on his wife’s hair. “I am glad you chose to stay with me.”

Chae In turned around and wrapped her arms around Key’s neck. “I don’t know… but I feel much fulfillment today than when I do after my first performance on stage. I’m the happiest woman in the world right now. You just made all my dreams come true.” She uttered in complete sweetness. “I will try my very best to be the most loving wife SHINee’s Key could ever have, and I promise to be the best mother your baby could ever have.” She grinned. Key leaned his face forward and they rubbed their noses against each other. “I love you.” Chae In said.

“I love you even more.” Key replied.



 

Author's Note:

I will jump to the day when Key and Chae In go back to Korea. That will be the last KeyChain chapter and I'm on to the next story. :)