That makes it even more difficult to handle

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Hyung.” Taemin shook Key’s shoulder for the 3rd time. He still got no respond from him. “Key-hyung.” He uttered for the 4th time.

“Taemin-ah, what’s wrong?” Minho, who just got out of the bathroom, walked towards them.

“He seemed out of place. Look.” Taemin pointed Key’s face. “I’ve been calling him quite few times already. He’s not like Jonghyun hyung to sleep with eyes opened, but why isn’t he responding?” Taemin said.

“KIM KI BUM!” Minho shouted and hit Key’s legs.

“WAE?!!!!” Key shouted back. “Yah, Choi Minho, you almost killed me! Why did you have to shout?!” He said angrily.

“Taemin has been calling you and you’re not answering. What’s wrong?”

“Oh. I didn’t know you were calling me.” Key said as if he just woke up. “I’m sorry.” He stood up and went towards his room. “I’ll just take a nap for a while. I feel so sleepy.” He closed the door, leaving the 2 members in confusion.

“Kim Kibum in his own little world again…” Minho sat on the couch where Key was sitting just a while ago. “I wonder what happened today with Choonri.”

“Hyung, it’s Chae In. They say she will already be called Han Chae In once she debuts.” Taemin corrected him. He was about to sit next to Minho when he noticed Key’s recorder on the couch. “Oh. Isn’t this Key hyung’s camcorder?” He took it.

“Oh!” Minho took it from Taemin. “Didn’t we ask Key to record Choonri… err… Chae In’s dance practice video? It should be here then!” Minho excitedly opened the recorder and searched for the recent video Key had recorded. “It’s here.”

The title, which was probably changed by Key a while ago, intrigued the two: “Play at your own risk.”

“He’s funny. He hates Chae In so much that he thinks watching her practice video is risky.” Both of them chuckled as they witnessed how childish Key can be.

From there, Minho played the video.

“Hot…” Taemin unknowingly uttered as both of them watched Hyorin’s video together. “She’s so… weew.” He couldn’t say anything anymore.

“Wow. Just wow.” Minho uttered. “I didn’t know she’s this good.”

“And she’s very y, hyung. Look at the curve on her body. It’s perfect.” Taemin was uttering random words out of nowhere. “The way she shakes those… ermm… is really… wow. Oh! Oh! Look at how she bangs her head in the air!!” Taemin was very excited as if he’s watching Olympics. “Wahh… Chae In-ah… can I be his sunbae instead? If Key hyung doesn’t want it then I’ll take it willingly.” Taemin uttered with a dreamy voice.

“Taemin-ah.” Minho called out and looked at him.

“De, hyung?”

“Wipe your mouth. You’re drooling.” He said.

(^o^)

Key tried to close his eyes but visions of Chae In only appear. He changed position, and suddenly thought of how Chae In moved her hips to the beat. He covered himself with a pillow, and suddenly heard Chae In’s high pitched note. He flinched and sat on the bed, shaking his head.

“This is unbelievable.” He placed his hand on his forehead and realized he was sweating. It’s winter. It’s very cold outside, and he was wondering why he was sweating. “I’m having cold sweat again.” He uttered.

Just then, Minho came into the room. He was about to lie down when he noticed Key’s unusual expression while sitting on the bed.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Kibum?” Minho walked and sat on his bed instead. He leaned to touch his forehead. “Are you not hurt anywhere? You look kind of pale.”

“Am I?” Key asked.

“Yes.” Minho answered. “What are you feeling? Do you need some medicine?” He asked like a caring friend.

“It’s so hot.” Key uttered.

“It’s cold in fact.” Minho corrected.

“No, it’s hot.” He insisted.

Minho chuckled and patted Key’s shoulder. “Are you feeling hot because of the weather or someone else is making you feel so hot tonight?” He teased. Key looked at him weirdly. “That awkward moment when the person you hate excites you and makes you feel hot.”

“Yah. Choi Minho.”

“Come on, Kibum. We’re all adults here. It’s not wrong to talk about these things sometimes. It’s better than we don’t release it at all. I know how you feel, okay? Taemin and I saw Chae In’s dance video. Taemin even drooled over it.” He confessed. “She is really hot, and she’s very good, too. I think Sooman made a very good decision to give her the debut as soon as possible. She deserves it. She looked like a real performer on stage.” Minho stood up to went to his room when he patted Key’s shoulder again. “I can actually see you falling hardly, and the fact that she’s such a goddess, makes everything even harder to handle.”



 

Author's Note:

My mother got mad at me for staying at the computer for too long. LOL. I was in a rush that I forgot to post this last night~ Anyways~ Here it is now. Haha. :D