The after shock

I hate Key-sunbae

Key woke up the next morning with Chae In using his chest as a pillow. He can already see her face because the sun has risen and the light was already passing through the window.

“Chae In-ah.” He uttered in a sleepy voice and gently rubbed Chae In’s shoulder. She didn’t respond. Key stared at the sleeping Chae In and caressed her cheeks with all love. He then combed her smooth hair with his fingers. “You got to wake up already~ You have schedule at 9 and it’s already 6.” He said sweetly.

“I don’t want to go~” Chae In uttered sleepily. “I want to sleep more. I don’t want to rise up.” She said.

“But you have schedules. You should go and prepare now.” He said, but not doing anything to make Chae In get up. “And I think I need to go now, too.” He said.

Chae In immediately hugged him tighter and didn’t allow him to get out of her grasp. “I said I don’t want to go… and I don’t even want to rise from my sweet pillow.” She said and smiled.

“Hyung will arrive soon to pick you up.” He reminded.

“I’ll call him later to tell him I’m not feeling well.” She uttered, still closing her eyes.

“But he’ll still insist on going and will check upon you.” He said.

“I won’t open the door then.”

“Doesn’t he have spare keys?”

“I won’t be opening the room either and he doesn’t have spares for that.” She uttered and chuckled. “And you will be staying here to be my pillow until the time I decide to rise up.” She said like a real baby.

“But I have work, Chae In-ah.”

“I don’t care~ I really feel like sleeping all day.” She said.

“Do you really not feel well?” He gently cleared her back with her hair and kissed her head. “Are you hurting right now?”

“To be honest… I feel sore.” She admitted. “But I think it’s natural since that was my first time.”

“I’m sorry~” He said.

“When you say sorry, that means you regret doing it. Did you, Kim Ki Bum?” She opened her eyes and looked directly at Key.

He shook his head, “Of course not, why would I regret it?” He denied strongly.

She smiled and went back to comfort herself on his arms.

“Han Choon Ri.” Key uttered calling out her real name. She looked up again to him, “I love you. Whether it’s Han Chae In or Han Choon Ri. I love you very much.” He uttered seriously.

She smiled and reached out for Key’s lips. He voluntarily leaned his head down so Chae In can reach his lips. “And I love you whether you’re Kim Ki Bum or SHINee Key.” She smiled at him.

(^o^)

It was already afternoon when Key left Chae In’s house and went home. He arrived at the dorm and no one was there. They were out because of schedule. He went inside his room and took a nap. Again.

“And where did you exactly go last night, Kim Ki Bum?” Onew asked while crossing his arms right when he went out of his room few hours after he fell asleep. “We cannot reach your phone.” All four members were unusually present at the dorm.

“It died last night.” He said simply and went to the kitchen as if no 4 pairs of eyes were looking. Then he stopped half way and looked back at them, frowning. “And why are you asking as if I purposely didn’t go home? You didn’t pick me up when I told you to drop by Chae In’s home before going back to the dorm.” He said putting the blame back to the four.

“We were afraid to be stranded somewhere while going home, so we decided not to pick you anymore since you’re safe in Chae In’s apartment.” Jonghyun reasoned out with an obvious naughty smile.

“You didn’t know what we went through just to go home at her apartment. I swear none of you will want to experience it.” He said seriously.

“How about what happened after both of you got home?” Minho chuckled. Key looked at him and just walked without answering his questions.

“I heard Chae In didn’t go to her schedules to day either.” Onew said making Key stopped again. “Do you have anything to do with her absence? They say she wasn’t feeling well.”

“She got really wet because we ran through the rain last night.” He simply said. “Can you guys stop asking? It’s not like the two of you didn’t go through the same thing.” He said, almost revealing what was the “thing” he implied.

“Oh.” Onew and Jonghyun looked at each other and chuckled. “But we remembered how you nagged at us before.” Jonghyun uttered.

He shook his head and proceeded to the kitchen, not minding the other four at all.


Author's Note:

I promised to update so I'm here though I'm a bit tired. Kekeke~ First day of school was an exhausting day, not because of class but because of the org I am handling on. :| Had to run here and there because we need to recruit members. There are still a lot of things to do so I need to go to school on Friday and Saturday though I don't have classes. :| And I remember I also promised to update twice... so I'll try my best to give another update before sleeping. :)