A session with Key-sunbae

I hate Key-sunbae

 

For the first time ever since Chae In started the training under SM Entertainment, she will go inside the practice room today with a very heavy heart.

Don’t ask why. It was Key who called for her today. She wanted to pull Choonhee’s hair because she was the one who gave her number to him. To make it simpler, this is the day that she will get to spend the day with Key.

It was yesterday when Lee Sooman scolded them. Afraid that he might get pulled out from SHINee in a while, Key decided to work on it with Chae In even if he doesn’t really like it.

The moment she opened the door, a loud audio welcomed her. Inside was Key dancing to some song. It was familiar to her ears. It’s probably one of the SHINee songs.

“You came.” Key looked at her and immediately stopped the music. “I went for few rounds of dance to hype up my mood.” He said. “I know this wouldn’t be a good day.”

Key stood in front of her. He was few inches taller than her so she had to look up in order for them to exchange gazes. “As much as I don’t really like you, I’ll try to look forward to a better hoobae-sunbae relationship.” He lent his hand to initiate a shakehands.

“I’m not a hard headed person, so if you just treat me right, then you can expect better treatment in return.” She was not smiling, but took his hand and they shook hands. “I value seniority, so I’m willing to follow to the things you say, but once I feel disrespected, I won’t be sure about the things that I’ll do.”

“You don’t need to threaten me.” Key said and turned to leave her side. “Let’s start then.” He leaned on the wall mirror and crossed his arms while looking at her. “I want to see how good you are already.” He declared.

“Now?”

“Ahuh~ Not later.” Key uttered. “I am not particular with the performance that you will show to me. Because I’m nice enough, I’ll let you perform something that you are confident with.” Then 2 backup dancers came inside. “I believed you already worked with them. Let’s see how well you can coordinate with the backup.”

Key made it sound like it was easy, but in fact, what he was trying to do is so difficult for someone who just started training few weeks ago. Little did he know, Chae In is super ready. In a blink of an eye, Chae In already decided on the piece she wanted to perform in front of Key.

“You’ll sing it live, right?” Key smirked.

“Live?” Chae In looked at the backup dancers who were on the back. They were shocked, too. She sang this live but with no choreography. She danced to this song but she wasn’t singing during that time. Now Key was trying to ask for a live performance.

“Okay, then.” She said half confident about it. “Let’s start the music.”

“I’ll set the camcorder first.” Key said and put the recorder in front of her. I promised the members to show them how messy you are right now… let’s see. Key laughed inside his head.

Chae In raised an eyebrow because it really pisses her off. Key might not be showing it obviously, but both of them know they are trying to piss each other unknowingly.

She decided to brush it off and let everything go Key’s way if that’s what he wanted. Chae In went to her place… then the music started.

(A/N: I suggest you to finish watching this, seriously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gvyOxKuQPY )

Chae In hit the high notes while dancing ily. Key almost had his jaw drop, though he wasn’t aware if it already dropped in the first place.

For more than 3 minutes, Key’s eyes were only fixed to Chae In.

Is she even real?

Perfect voice.

Perfect choreography…

Plus the y body…

And her long beautiful hair.

“Now what?” Key went back to reality when he heard Chae In’s voice. He looked at her and blinked a couple of times. “Did I do well? What can you say?” Chae In’s voice was like that of a stubborn child.

“We’re done for today.” Key immediately took his bag, his recorder, and ran outside.

Chae In looked at the other two girls with a WTF face. “He left after making me dance and sing on top of my lungs here? What? Is he even serious about that?” She let out a loud “Tsk” because of annoyance. Clearly, Key was just trying to tease and tire her up.

Meanwhile, Key was walking along the hallway while he was not on his right state of mind.

“Aish… Why did I forget where the comfort room is?” He walked overly pissed off. “This is your fault again, Chae In. This is entirely your fault.” He mentally cursed her. “I’m sweating abnormally. Where did that damn comfort room go, seriously?



 

Author's Note:

I've never been in love to a female idol as much as how I love Hyorin now. Like seriously, did you watch the freakin' video? I told you I really watched that a hundred times just today. And yeah, I freakin' imagine Chae In to be like that... and Key... oh key... look at what you did to yourself.