All she needs is apology

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“See what you did?” Jonghyun stood in front of Key with a not so amused face. “Did you realize how hurtful she is right now? This is what happened because you are not listening.” He said like a real hyung.

Key looked at him. No facial expression at all.

“You’re the type who never listens to anyone. You always believe that the right person is always you. You’re the person who always acts younger than how Taemin is. We can put this up with you, but please, don’t be so stubborn to a girl. She has her dreams and now everything is coming to reality. Don’t give her the reason to stop conquering what she wants. Please, Key, just stop this already.” Jonghyun shook his head. Choonhee came to his side.

“It’s enough, Jonghyun. Let him fix it.” She said.

Key bowed his head and left. He went home alone thinking about all the things he has been doing lately.

Why was I even enjoying teasing her?

Why did I ever forget her feelings can be hurt, too?

Why was I so insensitive?

Those tears that I saw falling from her eyes, I don’t know why they seem like daggers that hit my heart all at once. I also don’t know why it pained me to see her wipe her tears alone.

I suddenly want to disappear from her sight that moment. Damn, why was it so uncool seeing her cry? Why did I feel so burden seeing her cry today than how she cried before debut?

Maybe because her tears were brought by me?

Aahh… I really thought this is fun… but why do I…

Seriously, Han Choon Ri, why do you give me such guilt?

Oh right, she went home with a heavy heart… Seessh, for real. Why am I even worried if you got home safely or not?

Key was angry at himself. Why do I need to care? Why am I even concern?

He ended up in front of Chae In’s apartment.

I just need to see her to be okay. She pressed the doorbell and quickly hid somewhere that won’t make her see him.

Chae In cluelessly opened the door. She was confused why there was no one outside. Looked on the left and right, felt a little scared, so she closed the door and locked it again.

Key sighed and was about to leave when he felt so much burden again. He really wants to curse himself for caring too much. He scratched his head heavily and went back to her door.

He pressed the doorbell. No one opened it. He pressed it again. No response. He decided to just leave so he turned to walk away… when he heard the opening of the door.

Even Chae In was shocked to see Key in front of her house. Key turned to her with an embarrassed and awkward face.

Both of them just stared at each other for more than a minute. No one was talking, probably just waiting for the other to say something.

“Look I’m not here to apologize.” Key quickly defended. “I just want to say you look ugly when you cry, so please stop doing that in front of me.” He turned to walk away when…

“Key sunbae.” He was forced to look at her again. “When will be the time that you stop looking at me in a funny way? When will I get to be a normal person to you? When will you stop doing stupid things that will make me hate you?” She said in a very sad tone.

Key just looked at her, not responding at all.

“Do you want me to stop this so you’ll be happy? Why does it seem like you’re the one stopping me from my dreams? I don’t hate you as much as you hate me. I just take revenge because you’re making me do it, but I think both of us are going overboard already. When should we stop? Aren’t we tired of this already?”

“I’ll laugh at your face the moment I see you cry again.” Key said. “If you ever cry in front of my face again, I swear, you’ll embarrass yourself for the nth time.” He said.

“Can you just apologize to me and promise that you won’t do it again?! That’s all that I need to hear!!” Chae In shouted and cried nonstop. She was sobbing loudly that some of the people from the neighborhood opened their doors to check what is happening.

“Oh it’s SHINee’s Key.. she’s making her cry.. Poor Chae In..” One of their neighbors whispered.

“No, please. I didn’t make her cry.” Key said and smiled at the people. Chae In was still crying out loud. “Ai seesshhh…” He hugged Chae In inside and quickly closed the door.  “Okay fine. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I won’t do it again. I swear I won’t make you cry again.” He said sincerely looking at her eyes.

“You promise you won’t bully me again?” She looked up. Key’s arms are still around her back. Chae In could even hear his fast heartbeat.

“I promise. I’ll be nicer from now on.” He said. “So please stop crying. It doesn’t look good on you.”

They stayed with the same position for a couple of minutes until they realized how awkward their positions were.



 

Author's Note:

There you go~ Key finally apologizes... I guess things will change from now on? Or not yet? LOL. :D