I don’t wanna!

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Choonri walked out of the company that night like a lost puppy. She felt her whole dreams crashing down in front of her as she saw Key standing in with her inside the practice room where she first saw her dreams coming into reality.

Right when I’m already seeing the completion of my dream… the very unwanted person in my life came.

She just went to Lee Sooman’s office a while and tried suggesting of having a real manager instead of a sunbae that will guide her until debut. She said it’s not necessary at all and she would rather prefer a manager that will be with her even after debut.

Unfortunately, Lee Sooman stated he knows very well what is best for his artist, so she has to trust him on that. She couldn’t even tell her that it will be impossible to debut if it’s gonna be Kim Kibum to stand on her side.

And to top it all, she doesn’t even want to see this guy. Guy? But he’s even more feminine than I.

With no one else to talk to, she dialed hee’s number as soon as she got home.

“You won’t believe what is happening.” She said as soon as Hee took the call.

“The idea that you’re going to debut soon is unbelievable enough. What else could it be?”

“That hateful Kim Kibum…. He’s gonna be the one to accompany me until debut.” She announced and suddenly heard Choonhee’s loud and crunchy laugh. “Hey!! Why are you laughing?! It’s not funny at all, !” She shouted on her line.

“You will never know how funny it is, Han Choonri! Out of all the SM artists that can accompany you, why does it have to be the person that you hate the most? It’s really funny!”

“I hate you, okay.” Choonri was even pissed off because her bestfriend is still making fun of her super bad luck. “I cannot live anymore, Choonhee-ah. I can’t go on for a day with that person!”

“I really think it’s time for the both of you to reconcile. After all, it was just a small fight.”

“What do you mean small fight? He even said I’m not gonna make it to debut! That was pretty harsh and it hurt me so much!”

“But you already proved him wrong! You’re going to debut in months time… you should forget about what happened then!”

“I will never forget it, Choonhee.”

“Life is pretty funny, Choonri. I remembered how I announced the dating ban in SHINee, then I ended up dating Kim Jonghyun… and now, I wonder how Key is feeling when he realized he has to help the person he already said has no potential to debut.”

“Yeah right. Life is very funny… but I’m not buying it. Not at all.”

(^o^)

She started to sweat a lot while practicing alone in the room. She is slowly feeling the pressure of her upcoming debut. Just today, she saw an SM ad on TV promoting their upcoming female artist on a silhouette.

She was dancing when someone came in. It’s Key. She stopped the music right away. “You don’t have to go here. It’s fine. I’ll just lie about you teaching me if ever LSM asked.” She said while wiping her sweat away.

“I saw you teasers.” Key uttered instead. “It’s gross. If they only know who’s behind that y silhouette, I wonder how much disgust they will feel.”

“You’re talking as if you’re the most perfect guy in the world.” She looked at Key angrily. “You’re not as special as any other SHINee member.”

“Stop talking as if you know SHINee. You weren’t even aware there are five members.” He fought back.

“I’m just not aware you exist in SHINee.” Choonri smirked and gave her a look.

“I really hate you, you know.” Key uttered with a very displeasing look.

“I know, but I pretty much hate you more.” She replied.

“Fine. I will really not go here from now on. It’s you who decided not to be accompanied by me. It’s really a great pleasure NOT to work with you.” He smirked and looked away. “You just got to give LSM perfect lies once he asks you about it.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll do my best just to not be with you.” She uttered with finality.


Author's Note:

I'm sorry, I forgot to post this before taking a nap. Next chapter will be coming up later! :)