It is indeed a good night

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Can we ask you something?” Jonghyun couldn’t hide how intrigued he was over Keychain. He moved closer to Key and the other SHINee members followed.

Key looked at him blankly, “What?”

“Are all of these just acts?” Key looked at him in confusion, “I mean, the both of you. Are you just acting about being together? Tell me~”

“And what if it’s all an act?” Key raised an eyebrow to Jonghyun. “What if we’re just putting on a show?”

“We were drawn to it.” Minho declared. “Especially to that scene on the garden, I swear it looked true.”

“The way you look into each other while Key was uttering words we couldn’t hear from a far… it seemed like we’re watching a very romantic movie featuring our member as the lead!” Onew shouted with hands clasped together. It seemed like he was dreaming of something really cheesy. “Our Kibummie is a real man now!” He yelled.

“And why is Chae In looking so nervous right now…” Taemin teased and pointed his fingers towards her cheek. It was about to touch her face when Key hit his finger.

“Hey, don’t even dare touch her cheek.” He threatened while looking at Tae with laser eyes.

“Okay. I won’t do it again.” Taemin behaved and sat properly.

“But seriously… what do the two of you seriously have?” Jonghyun couldn’t ask questioning.

Key looked at him, “How can we explain something that neither of us knows about?” He said, “And besides, do we owe you any explanation at all?”

“Owh.” Onew uttered and frowned, “So does that mean there’s a possibility that the two of you are dating for real?”

“Yah, Hyung~ Stop asking. Don’t make it too uncomfortable for Chae In.” He said and turned to Chae In who was blushing on his side, “Don’t mind them.” He uttered.

The other four members communicated silently. They knew what’s going on from Key’s own actions.

Few minutes later, Key noticed Chae In removing the napkin from her lap again, “What’s wrong?”

“I’ll just go to the ladies’ room.” She said.

“Should I you there? I’ll wait outside.” Key uttered with concerns on his eyes. Chae In chuckled and shook her head.

“I can go there alone. Just wait for me here.” She stood up and walked to the ladies room, leaving Key with the rest of SHINee.

“Yah.” Jonghyun hit the table and the four started to crowd beside him again, “Now tell us… What is exactly happening between the two of you?”

Instead of answering, Key just smiled and looked down.

“YAAHHH~” Onew and Minho uttered at the same time. “That exact smile Key wears whenever he feels happy and overwhelmed.” Onew said.

They kept on teasing Key but he remained silent, showing them his unusual side of being so quiet and just allowed them to .

Meanwhile, Chae In was facing the mirror in the ladies’ room, looking at her face that exact time.

This is the first time I ever feel this kind of happiness in my heart…

I’ve been told beautiful and gorgeous since the day I debuted, but I don’t know why I longed for you to say it to me.

And now that you said it, I feel so happy and contented.

Winning the rookie award is wonderful, but I think what makes me feel even happier right now is the fact that you started to show your care.

You praised me…

And even told me you can’t last the day without seeing me…

I don’t know what love is…

I never experienced love…

 But I feel so happy right now… happy that I feel like my heart is about to come out of my chest. I’m so happy that I just want to hug him in front of everybody. I’m so excited that I want to shout I have him by my side.

I don’t know how long this will last… but I promise I’ll cherish it.

Up to day… until infinity, if fate will allow.

(^o^)

SHINee’s van stopped in front of Chae In’s apartment. SHINee volunteered to drop Chae In home after the party so she rode with them.

“Goodnight, Chae Innie~ It was very fun having you with us.” Onew uttered.

“I really had fun, too, sunbae~ And congratulations with the Daesang award.”

“Even more congrats for getting the rookie award.” Jonghyun smiled.

Key led her until they reached her door.

“Goodnight.” Key uttered.

“Goodnight.” She smiled and blushed.

Key was about to kiss her on the cheek when she stopped him, “They’re looking. I’m getting embarrassed.” She said. “Let’s probably save it some other time. Goodnight, sunbae.” She waved cutely and entered her house.

“Why didn’t you kiss her?!!” Jonghyun said as soon as Key entered the van. “It was your chance, dude! You wasted it!”

“Because you guys are peeping!!!” He shouted. “I was about to kiss her but you guys are looking at us!!!! You are the ones who wasted my moment! Arrghh! I really hate you!” He said in a very pissed off manner.



 

Author's Note:

There~ There~ There~