No way

I hate Key-sunbae

Chae In stopped rehearsing. She stood up and blinked her eyes several times. “Chae In-ah, are you okay?” Her choreographer uttered. She was with her during practice.

“Yeah unnie. I just suddenly got dizzy for a while.” She said. “But I can go on.” She said, breathed few times and started dancing again.

Few minutes had passed and Chae In felt it again. She lost balance and fell on her knees. “Oh my God, Chae In, what happened?!” Her choreographer asked and immediately helped her up. “Are you okay? Oh God~ Let’s sit for a while.” She said and immediately fanned Chae In.

“I’m fine unnie.” She said though she knew she really wasn’t feeling well. She closed her eyes a bit and felt as if the world was turning.

“Let me call a doctor first. Stay here.”

Suddenly, Key’s appearance on top of her appeared. Could it be that….

“No, unnie. I’m fine. I don’t need a doctor.” She said and tried hard to stop the choreographer from going. “Just stay here. I’ll be fine anytime soon.” She said while still closing her eyes.

No please… I’m not ready for this.

What will I do if I am really pregnant? Not yet. Not now…

Key… please. Not now.

As if Key felt she was calling him, he suddenly felt the urge to give Chae In a call. “Chae In-ah… Key is calling.” Her choreographer told and gave her the phone.

“Kibum-ah..” Chae In uttered weakly. “I’m dizzy…” She said trying to hint something. “The world feels like turning right now. Why is this happening?”

“Chae In-ah…” Key was speechless on the other line for a bit. “Do you want us to go the doctor? I’m worried about you.” He uttered after.

“Aniya~ We cannot do that.” She said on the other line. “I’ll talk to you later.” She said and quickly ended the phone call.

Key was a bit happy knowing she might be pregnant. He suddenly turned to Taemin and smiled. “Little Key is arriving soon.”

Taemin surprisingly got what he meant and said, “Oh my God, hyung!” in surprise. The other three members looked and Taemin spread the news like crazy, even to the managers.

Key suddenly got blushed and said, “That’s not even sure yet.” He said embarrassingly.

But key… really likes to see little key in the future. Whether it’s a girl or a boy, he wants the baby to inherit a lot of his features. Of course, he wants the kid to inherit something from his mom, too, who he already wants to be Chae In.

“Are you really that happy, Kibummie?” Onew sat beside Key during the recording break.

Key genuinely nodded. “I’ll be the happiest person if ever Chae In is really pregnant.”

“You’re not worrying about her career?”

“I am, but it is being overshadowed by the fact that I really want to have a child already.”

Onew was about to say something again when Key’s phone rang. He talked to the other line for few minutes and ended the call after. He chuckled bitterly.

“Negative?” Onew asked.

“Hypoglycemia.” Key uttered. “Her blood sugar went down because she was too exhausted without enough eating.” He said and smiled bitterly. “She god dizzy because of that and not because she’s pregnant.”

“I see…” Onew nodded indicating he understood it.

“But why does she sound so happy?”

“Maybe she doesn’t like to get pregnant early.” He looked at Key. “It’s her dream she’s slowly conquering right now. I don’t think Chae In has the plans to settle down yet.”

“But she does love me.” He said.

“Of course. Of course she does… but loving someone doesn’t mean she needs to set aside her dreams for marriage. Don’t you want Chae In to find her self-worth before finally settling down and feel contented? I’m sure she would want to marry you, but that will be after making all her dreams come true.” He gently patted Key’s shoulder and stood up. “I felt sorry for Soojin because she had Sooki when she was just about to reach for her dreams… but I felt relief when Lee Sooman gave her the planning for our concert. Don’t do the same thing with Chae In… not all rookie’s get to be immediately famous like her. She should enjoy what she has right now. I know you can wait. You love her so you should wait a bit more.” He smiled. Onew hoped Key listened to him well.


Author's Note:

I finished the last thing that I need to do before going to sleep, and that is to have a 2nd update. Hehehe~ Here it is guys. :D I did as promise... See you tomorrow~ Busy day again! Love Lots!