You ruined everything

I hate Key-sunbae

 

“Chae In-ah… You sure you don’t want to practice yet? We’ve been sitting here for 2 hours already and we’re not doing anything yet.” The choreographer asked Chae In who was sulking on one corner thinking about something the choreographer would never understand. “Chae In-ah…” She called again.

“I don’t want to practice.” She said with that of a hard headed girl’s voice. “I’m not in the mood to practice.” She uttered.

The choreographer sighed, “I don’t know what is wrong with you, but you don’t normally do this over personal matters. Okay, okay. I’ll leave for a while but please get ready until I come back.” She said and went out of the room.

Chae In stretched out and touched her tummy. She clutched her fist on top of it and started punching it. “I hate you. You should be gone. I don’t want you. Are you hearing me? I don’t want you.” She said and started crying alone. “I don’t want you. I don’t want you. I don’t want you. If you don’t want me to kill you then just vanish like bubble.” She sobbed really hard it was a relief no one could hear her.  She was continuously punching her tummy. She even curled herself thinking that creature inside her will be suffocated and will die. “Don’t hold to me coz I am not going to protect you. I have other plans in my life and you’re not part of it. Can you please leave and just return when I’m done conquering my dreams?” She talked to the baby inside her as if the human can understand what she was saying.

She forgot about the time. It’s already 10:30 and Key usually comes in by that time to check on her. When he arrived, he saw how miserable Chae In looked at the corner.

“Chae In-ah, Chae In-ah.” Key rushed to her side and grabbed her gently. He looked at her face and saw how hard she was sobbing. “What happened? Tell me.” Chae In didn’t respond. Key immediately covered her with his arms. The best thing to do right now when Chae In doesn’t want to explain is to just hug and give her comfort.

“No, please, leave me alone.” She uttered and removed his arms around her. “Leave me alone Key, leave me alone.” She stressed them out to him.

“B-but… I’m worried. What happened? I’ll leave you alone but can you please tell me just a little bit of what’s wrong?”

“No. Just please go.”  She insisted.

“How can I go if you look so miserable right now? How can I be sure you’ll be alright? Can we just talk about it? If there’s something wrong then we can fix it together. Tell me. What?!” He was in mixture of worries and confusion that he even raised a voice on her. He was so frustrated to know what happened. Who will calm down if you see your girlfriend hurting herself while crying so hard?

Chae In immediately stood up. “If I say leave me alone then do so!!” She shouted back with tears continuously flowing from her eyes. “I don’t want to see you right now. I don’t want to see your face. If I say leave me then just leave me!! You don’t want me to hurt you even more!!” Key widened his eyes and stood up, grabbing Chae In’s arm.

“What is happening to you?! Why are you fussing over me?! I got here and you’re already crying and now you’re telling me you don’t want to hate me more?! Why do you make me stupid?! Do you think I won’t care about you and just let this slide?! For crying out loud, Chae In, just explain it to me?!” Key couldn’t force himself to stop arguing back to the miserable looking Chae In.

“YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!” Chae In removed her arm from his grasp and ran away.

“Han Choonri!” Key went immediately to follow her.

But Chae In was too fast. He didn’t see her at all right when he came out of the room.

(^o^)

Ji Eun went down to the kitchen to get some drink. She saw her 16 year old sister sitting on the couch watching some shows.

“Ji Sun-ah… have you eaten already?” She asked while pouring an orange juice on her glass.

Ji Sun just nodded. She seemed to be drawn into that something she was watching on television. Ji Eun frowned and made her way to the couch to sit with her sister. She is not the type to watch something on television. She’s busy with working on the clinic so all she does as home is sleep and eat. But now, she can spend a little time since she doesn’t have a work later for the doctor is off to some trip abroad.

Her sister is watching a music video. She looked at it and recognized a very familiar face.

Assa! She’s that girl!

“Jisun-ah… do you know her?” She tried to ask in the calmest way possible. She made it seem like she just asked random question out of nowhere.

“Of course!” Jisun said with a hint of being proud. “You surely don’t have any interest into music, unnie. You don’t even know who Han Chae In is.” 

“Han Chae In?” She frowned as soon as her sister mentioned the name.

“She was a big hit from SM.” Her sister started to tell a story interestingly. “She’s one great goddess on stage unnie. You should watch how she performs live. It feels like watching her exact performance on MVs when in fact she’s singing live.” She smiled widely. She’s so proud of knowing Han Chae In. “She debuted for more than a year now… and she’s way too gooodd.” She uttered with head rounding up in the air. She flinched after a while and looked at her unnie. “Wait… do you know SHINee, unnie?” She asked with face leaning closer to her.

She looked at her blankly. “Just…” She tried to think of who SHINee really is. “Just bunch of pretty guys?” She uttered.

“Aish! Unnie!!! They are my idols! You should know!” She shouted in a pissed manner. She took out her phone and showed her wallpaper to her. “THIS. This is SHINee, unnie.” She uttered.

“Ahuh…” Ji Eun uttered like she doesn’t care. She just pointed at the MV and said, “But I’m more interested to her.” She said.

“I’m getting to a point, unnie.” Jisun uttered. “Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key.” She said while pointing to the members one by one.

“And this…” She pointed at Key. “He is Han Chae In’s boyfriend. They said the two started dating even before Chae In got to debut. We don’t know but I think they faked it at first before they seemed to be so awkward to each other. Anyways… it’s true now because fans always see the two together.”

“Who? Who? Who? Who?” She paid a lot of attention to Jisun’s last information.

“This. SHINee Key.” She uttered.

“Are they still together?” She asked.

“From what I know, yes. They even covered for a magazine together. They shot it in Jeju. The two are really sweet. I should buy a copy once I completed my savings.” She said while smiling. “Or unnie can give me extra money for it.”

“No.” She answered. Ji Eun suddenly thought of the idea that the  baby’s father might be that guy from SHINee.. well… it may be. Worse is when the father is another person.

“Is Han Chae In a flirty type?”

“With Key as her boyfriend? She cannot flirt, unnie.” JiSun chuckled. “But Chae In is a nice girl. She performs professionally on stage but as how she appears on other broadcasts. She’s also sweet. I think that’s why Key loves her so much.”

“And your fandom doesn’t even give a fuss about them dating?”

“Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa taught the fandom how they won’t stop loving us despite being engaged with a special someone. They proved us we are still their priority so we’re okay now with every members dating. Since Key and Chae In are dating… we’re actually waiting for Minho oppa to reveal his girlfriend.” She chuckled.

She nodded calmly…

So… Han Chae In is a real star and getting pregnant during the peak of her career is a real trouble.



 

Author's Note:

Your comments are awesome. Everybody is looking forward as to what will happen. Let's see ~ Keep the comments coming!