Out with Key Sunbae

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Even Key himself was shocked when he saw how plenty of clothes they bought. They handed them 6 huge paper bags. “Whohow..” Chae In was dumbfounded the moment she saw the number of paper bags she is going to carry.

“Let’s go.” Key said and left.

“Hey, am I going to carry all these?!” Chae In shouted at him.

“Do I have any clothes there?” Key asked. She shook her head. “Then I don’t have anything to carry.” He turned and continued walking.

“Is he really that rude?” The sales lady whispered at Chae In. “He is SHINee’s Key, right?”

She tried to smile and shook her head. “I was hard headed a while ago so he’s kind of pissed off. He’ll be cool later on.” She said as an excuse and ran to reach Key who was already walking farther away.

Of course, he’s a sunbae from the same entertainment after all. She also needs to take care of his image. She’s not that bad although the fact that they really don’t like each other is so obvious.

“Aish, it’s hard to carry all these.” She said to herself as she was trying to reach Key. “And that bastard never even thought of looking back to see if I’m alright. These bags are going to eat me anytime soon.” She shook her head. How can she walk properly when even her shoes were changed to these sandals?

Key looked back and shook his head when she saw how messy Chae In looked despite the chic clothes he made her wear. He won’t lie about the idea that almost everything fits Chae In. It’s just that, she looks good wearing them when she is only standing. Make her walk or move freely and it won’t give any justice to the clothes she is wearing.

Why can’t she apply the same grace and passion she has when dancing?

He scratched his head and went back to her. “Seesh. You’re so annoying.” He took the bags from her grip and walked away again. Chae In was surprised. This is the first time Key actually did something kind to her. “Can you walk properly this time? No excuses.” He said.

Chae In secretly chuckled and walked right beside him. Because of the height of her shoes, Key is now few centimeters taller than her.

“Are you wearing insoles right now? How many centimeters?” She asked him out of nowhere while comparing her height with him as they walked.

Key looked at her as if he has laser on his eyes. “How dare you ask these questions? We’re not even close.”

“I’m just asking. I even asked you nicely.” She pouted. “Now I proved it.” She whispered.

“Proved what?”

“That the person who starts the fight between us is you and not I.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I’m not actually affected by it. In fact, I got used on fighting with you so I’m okay about it, but sometimes I also wonder why we always fight, and often asks myself who starts the fight. I’m afraid it’s me, but now I proved myself you’re the war freak one.” She smiled sheepishly.

Key frowned and shook his head. He looked away to the other direction. Why does she suddenly looked beautiful? Tsk.

“Hey, you’re going to pay me the money I spent in buying these things, okay? I’m going to ask for the reimbursement once your album starts hitting the market.”

“Okay.” She said simply. “Can we eat? I’m hungry.” She didn’t wait for any reply. Chae In ran to the nearest restaurant. He shook his head and just followed.

(^o^)

They were eating silently when Chae In suddenly got surprised as Key changed position.

“Why?” She asked.

“Can’t you see those girls? They are trying to take photos of you.” He said. “It’s not right since you’re not yet debuting.” He took something out of his bag. “Wear this.”

It was a sunglass. Chae In frowned for a while but immediately got what Key meant. Key still shook his head after a while. Without any warning, he reached for her hair and removed them from being tucked on her ears. He brushed her hair as he allowed it to fall pass the side of her faces. “Never tuck your hair for this can help your face to be covered. It’s good that they’re long, though.” He said. “There. They might know it’s you, but they could never take a picture of you revealing your face.” He went back to eating as if nothing happened.

Chae In was surprised with his actions. She smiled inside. See? I know you’re not that bad.