It's official, okay?

I hate Key-sunbae

 

Jinwoon left, and Chae In suddenly realized how Key started to be quiet. He’s not talking at all. She looked at him. He didn’t look back.

He’s weird. He was just being so caring a while ago and now it seems like he doesn’t care about me anymore.

“Sunbae…” Chae In whispered and called out Key. He looked at her blankly. “You’re too quiet.”

“That’s because we’re not really dating.” Key uttered and she frowned. “You told him so…” He was talking like a kid sulking because mom didn’t buy him his favorite chips.

“Yah…Don’t tell me you’re being displeased about that? He’s your friend.” She said while trying to hold her laugh.

“After disallowing me for liking Han Ga In, I didn’t know you’re already entertaining Jinwoonie.” He uttered.

“I never disallowed you regarding liking Han Ga In. I just told you it’s not appropriate to tell the whole world you like her when they know you’re already in a relationship…” She explained.

“But still…” Key uttered and went mute again.

The four members were just watching. They were confused as to why Key was acting like that in front of Chae In. They thought Key will only be like that when they are at home. He’s being his little childish self.

“Maybe because Chae In feels like home?” Onew uttered with a usual Onew Sangtae. He’s trying to imply that Key seems to feel that Chae In is his family in some way. Something that is very weird and hard to understand looking back as how they started as each other’s enemies.

On the other hand, Chae In started to feel awkward about Key’s sudden change of mood. From a very gentle person a while ago, now he is acting all spoilt and sulky beside her. She sighed, looked at Key’s not amused expression and shook her head.

She doesn’t get herself right now. She could just tease Key and bully him with this aura, but she doesn’t know why a part of her wants to make him feel okay.

“Sunbae…” She called again. Key didn’t respond. “You’re so moody, seriously.” She took the glass of juice and sipped through the straw. Key suddenly stood up. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll get myself something to drink.” He said simply and started walking.

Chae In removed the napkin on her lap, took out the coat from her shoulders, stood up and followed him.

Key was surprised when a warm hand suddenly grabbed his, sliding her fingers, making their hands intertwined. He looked at the side, and saw Chae In smiling awkwardly. “I want to go with you.”

If you want to ask me why I held sunbae’s hand, I also don’t know why I did that. All I know is I want him to feel okay. He was sulking because I told Jinwoon oppa we’re not really dating. He thought I was entertaining him, but no, I was just being friendly to sunbae’s friends. He was angry because I’m not being fair. He’s not allowed to like anyone and he was thinking I’m having intimate communication with Jinwoon oppa. I’m sorry, sunbae, but I can’t say it because I know you’ll just scold me. So now, all I can do is to apologize through actions.

Key sighed and just walked to the garden outside with her.

“Now what? Are you flirting with me?” He said.

“I’m not… I’m just… just…”

“Just what?!”

“Just trying to let you know I didn’t do it on purpose. I swear I thought it was okay to tell Jinwoon oppa. I’m not being unfair to you.” She said. “Are you mad because you thought I’m being unfair? Are you mad because you can’t like anyone but you thought I was liking Jinwoon oppa and he’s liking me, too? Are you mad because you can’t date anyone and you thought we are dating? I’m sorry.” She bowed her head down.

“Eh?” Key showed her his WTF face. “You think I’m mad because of those reasons? Are you trying to be funny?!” He said, even more irritated than before. “You know what, Han Choon Ri. You’re beautiful. You’re talented. You’re y. You’re appealing. But I really think you are seriously slow and ignorant.” He said. “But it’s a tie, cause I know I’m slow and ignorant, too.” He admitted.

Even if he doesn’t turn his head, he knows a lot of people are watching from inside. He knows reporters and other idols are there looking at both of them talking. He didn’t waste time and grabbed Chae In’s waist to make their body closer together.

The y Han Chae In and the hot Kim Ki Bum made the night hotter and full of tension.

“I don’t care what my feelings are right now, but I know I’m crazy, especially with the fact that I have to admit I can’t go another day without seeing you.” Chae In looked at his eyes, full of questions. “Don’t ask me what does it mean, cause neither I know about it. Not caring about anything at all, can we just stay like this and promise we won’t date anyone anymore?”

Chae In’s mouth started to partly open. Key gestured his hand below his chin and pushed it up, allowing to be closed. “Don’t open them in front of me just anywhere. You wouldn’t like me to kiss you right in front of many people.” He smirked. “I’ll take your silence as a yes, so from now on. YOU AND I ARE SERIOUSLY DATING.” He held her hand and walked back with her inside the party area.

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Let us all stay inlove and happy. :)) YIIEE! *throws confetti*