But eew!

I hate Key-sunbae

 

 

Key marched back to the dorm with a very pissed off expression. He banged the door closed, not caring if 2 other persons inside were shocked about what he did.

“Umma…” Taemin called and walked right behind Key when he entered. “I’m hungry~ Are you going to cook something nice?” He said.

Key looked at him with a dark expression. “Why don’t you go cook yourself something, Lee Taemin? You’re old enough. Stop relying on me.” He said and closed the door of his and Minho’s room angrily again.

“Yaish, what’s wrong with this guy! I lost because you’re too noisy!” Minho shouted while he was playing video games on the living area. “Seriously…” He shook his head and reset the game.

Key hates it. He really does. And something that is making him even more pissed off is the fact that he couldn’t do something to stop it. He couldn’t even say no because it is their boss that ordered him to do it. It was not funny at all. He couldn’t even imagine that he will be spending a lot of days with that nevermind-who-is-that girl.

“And what? She’s going to debut after 3-4 months? Right away? That fast?!” Key talked aloud in the room. The other boys outside could actually hear what he was saying. Key scratched his head in disappointment and walked out of the room again. He went to the living area where Taemin and Minho were playing together.

“Hey, you guys…” He said and stood in front of them, hands both on his waists. “Do you remember how long we trained together before debuting as SHINee?”

Minho and Taemin were puzzled but answered his question anyway, “2-3 years?” Minho uttered.

“That is exactly my point.” Key snapped. “I mean, we trained really hard to debut as a group and here, a girl who was casted somewhere just few weeks ago will soon debut as a solo artist? What the hell is that super old man trying to do?” He shouted across the room.

“Super old man?” Lee Taemin was confused for a bit, “Ah~ It’s Lee Sooman, right?”

“Right.” Key looked at his dongsaeng. “Could you believe it? In 3-4 months, that girl will debut as a female solo artist! That is crazy! She won’t even have the proper training. It’s pretty ridiculous.”

“Hey…” Minho turned off the player for a while and faced Key. “I don’t really get why you are burning in anger. So what if she’s about to debut in 3-4 months? That’s good. Lee Sooman probably saw a big potential from her. And besides, the training ground is not really inside the four cornered room. It’s on stage and in front of many people that she can actually practice and be even better in the future.” He said. “You should know it, we’ve been through with this for the past years.”

“But that is really ridiculous, Minho.” Key insisted.

“It’s just weird, but normally, Lee Sooman’s instinct when it comes to talent is no joke. Remember how we were all shocked when he asked Soojin to organize our concert here and abroad? It was very funny and risky because Soojin never did any with that kind in her whole life. But did you see the result? We even considered those series of concerts as the best out of all 3 concert tours that we held.”

“But eew! It’s Han Choonri! That girl with no potential?!” Key revealed who it is.

Minho and Taemin looked at each other for a while, then burst out laughing. “Now that… is really funny.” Taemin said while clapping his hand.

“Aahhh…” Minho uttered as if he realized something. “You’re just being like this because it’s Han Choonri. If it’s other trainee then I bet you wouldn’t mind.” Minho laughed again.

“She has no potential, okay? She’s ugly.” He said with a very disgusting look.

“Hyung, are you blind?” Taemin looked funny standing in front of him. “She has the iest body I’ve ever seen.” Minho and Key looked at him. He shrugged his shoulder. “I’m old enough. Am I still not allowed to look at woman’s body?” He said.

“But I agree…” Minho seconded. “She’s hot, if I may say it.”

“Disgusting.” Key said as if he was about to puke.

“She also has a beautiful face. How can you describe it… seductive?”

“Right.” Minho agreed to what Taemin said again. “Kibum-ah.” He then looked straightly at Key. “I won’t get myself involved with this because I believe Choonri’s gonna be yours. But please, don’t waste time hating her. Before you know it, I already snatched her away.” Minho chuckled.

“I don’t even have the plan to own her in the first place.” Key snubbed.

“You sure? You won’t regret it if I get her instead?”

“Yuck, Choi Minho. I have a standard unlike you. So please, don’t even mention about me liking her. That is pretty disturbing.” He turned around and simply walked away.

“Pfft.” Minho uttered when Key was gone. “I already heard Jonghyun-hyung saying that. I’m not buying it again, okay?” He said as he opened the player again and reset the game.


Author's Note:

There you go, another update ~ Hey, Minho-yah. You will never get to snatch Choonri away from Key, I'm telling you. I have other plans for you so stop involving yourself. I'm the boss. You have no choice but to follow me. *laughs evilly*