Pet names: Making your fingers curl

I hate Key-sunbae

 

 

Chae In was panting after 3 rounds of dance rehearsal. She put her hands on her knees as she stood up catching on her breath.

“It’s a really hard choreography this time.” She said while talking to herself.

Then the door opened. It’s Key. He walked towards her and immediately hand her a towel. “Yah, don’t allow yourself to sweat too much without wiping it off. Look at your clothes!” He said. “This girl. Turn your back on me.” Chae In quickly followed and Key placed a towel on her back. “You’re sweating too much~ Tsk.” He shook his head.

“Yah~ Why are you here? You should be practicing with the members.” Chae In said while Key flattened the towel on her back.

“We’re on break so I decided to go here to check you.” He said. “Why do you always like to practice alone? You should have someone to at least be with you here.”

“I can handle it myself, and there’s no ghost here you know…” She chuckled.

“I heard from the staff that this was a cemetery before it became a company~ and one time… the security guard told me he saw….”

“YAAAHH!!” Chae In shouted and quickly grabbed his clothes. “Stop it!”

“The guard said a girl in white always walks by this area…”

“I SAID STOP IT!!” She shouted and covered her ears. “I don’t want to hear it anymore!”

Key walked closely to her and she walked backwards… “A trainee who practiced here alone before told the guard she saw someone dancing along behind her while she was facing the huge mirror… it was a real horror… she tried to run, but the girl suddenly blocked the door.”

“YAAAHH!!” She shouted then realized she was already leaning on the wall.

Key chuckled, cupped her cheeks, and gently kissed her forehead. “Yah~ Why do have to be so cute?”

“Stop scaring me…” Chae In pouted.

“I’m sorry~ I just want to tease you.” He chuckled.

They sat on the corner as Chae In ate the crackers Key brought for her.

“Can we choose better names to call each other? It’s already been 2 weeks since we started being real.” Key uttered out of nowhere.

“You want us to have nicknames for each other? That is not you.” Chae In chuckled.

“I would rather call you with a nickname than always hear you yelled ‘YAH’ referring to me.” He said. “Didn’t you notice it? You always call me ‘YAH’ and vice versa. It’s not even appropriate for couples.”

“Yah… we’re not even sure if we’re a couple already.” Chae In said and looked at Key. “It’s not we’re already sure about our feelings.”

“But still…” Key made imaginary circles on the floor. “I don’t want to be called ‘YAH’ by you anymore.” He said.

“Then… have you thought of a name?” Chae In asked.

“I don’t know. It’s normally the girl who thinks of that…”

“But I’m okay with no nickname at all.”

“I want us to call each other something, so you think of it.” Key said like a whining child. Chae In can only chuckle with his actions like this.

“Okay then…” Chae In said and started thinking of names.

“I always wanted to get married as early as possible.” Key uttered out of nowhere. “But of course, since Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung already got married ahead of me, there’s no point rushing everything.”

“Then?”

“I want someone to be called my wife.” Key said.

“It looks like you already thought of something that you’ll call me. Why are you still asking me to think about it?” Chae In said. “Fine. I’ll call you hubby then.”

“This is really funny.” Key chuckled, “But I don’t know why I want to do this. To avoid mental break down from the other people, let’s call each other these names when it’s only the two of us.” Key suggested.

“Right. Don’t ever yell out wifey while we’re outside. I swear it will cause a lot of people’s fingers to curl up!” Chae In laughed.

They were laughing about random things when Key received a missed call from their choreographer. “The break is over. I need to go back to our practice room.” He said and quickly stood up.

“YAH! Wait for me!” She stood up and took her things with her.

“Wait, what did you just call me?” Key raised an eyebrow to her.

“Oh, I mean hubby-ah~” She uttered cutely. “I’ll go with you.” She grabbed Key’s arm.

“Why? I’m going to the practice room. You won’t do anything there.”

“I can’t stay here alone after everything that you said, so please I’ll just go with you.” She said while swaying his hand back and forth, like a child begging for her father to buy her an ice cream.

“Fine. Fine.” He chuckled and took her bag for her.



 

Author's Note:

I got scared, seriously. It's like almost 12 am on my clock and I'm typing random ghost stories with Key. *runs upstairs to her bed and covers with blanket* Until the next update ~